Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 2

31.9K 584 706
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Yeah, wait what? Did I hear that right, Jisoo will be sleeping with me? I looked at Jisoo to see her cheeks tinted pink. I looked down and smiled a little to myself. Aigoo, she's so cute.

"If that's okay with Jungkook," I looked at Jisoo to see her smiling shyly while looking at me.

"Of course" My mouth reacted before my brain could. I looked at the rest of the members to see them smirking and winking at me. Aish, I'm never going to hear the end of this, am I?

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Once Jungkook agreed, I felt Taehyung nudge me. I looked up at him, and he winked at me. I just shook my head and elbowed him. Aiishhh, Taehyung is something, isn't he?

I followed Jungkook to his room while carrying my handbag. Jungkook wouldn't let me take the rest of my bags, so I just let him do it. Jungkook opened the door, and we both walked in. It was a pretty simple room; red walls, a desk, some storage units, a king size bed, a small couch in the corner of the room, and some other things too.

"So, since your the guest, and well, a girl, you can take the bed. I'll take the cou-"

"NO," I quickly cut him off, "I would feel terrible if you did that. I'll sleep on the couch."

Jungkook just shook his head and said, "Then we'll share the bed. I really can't let you sleep on the couch; I would feel terrible."

"Okay, we'll share the bed then. I CALL THE LEFT SIDE," I screamed and quickly laid down on the left side of the bed. Jungkook laughed and laid down next to me. What? I like sleeping on the side that's far away from the door. In case a robber comes, I can push Jungkook and save myself.

We had dinner, then came back into Jungkook's room. Jungkook and I talked for hours about anything and everything. When Jungkook wasn't responding anymore, I looked over to see him already sleeping. Aigoo, he must have been sleepy. But, he's still wearing his uniform, that must be very uncomfortable. I sighed and moved closer to Jungkook then gently took off his blazer. I got off the bed and took off his shoes and put them by the door. He was already wearing a white shirt under his blazer. What about his pants? I mean, I could just take them off... Ugghhhh, Jisoo, chill. You're just helping him. Hopefully, he has boxers on.

I looked away while I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his pants and slid them off slowly. I didn't look back at Jungkook and walked over to his closet. I neatly put away his uniform and head back to him. Thank god he was wearing boxers. I smiled at him and put the comforter over him. I looked at his face and brushed some hair out of his eyes. I quickly took back my hand once I realized what I did and shook my head. WHAT ARE YOU DOING JISOO?!?!

I went over to my bags and grabbed a slightly loose white t-shirt and blue cotton shorts. I quietly walked out into the hallway to use the bathroom instead of using the one in Jungkook's room. I bumped into someone and was about to scream until they put a hand over my mouth.

"Shh, it's just me" I looked up to see Yoongi showing me his gummy smile. I licked his hand, and he looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Yah what was that for!" Yoongi wiped his hand on his pants then pouted at me.

"You scared me pabo-ah, now, what were you doing?"

"I saw you Jisoo."

Wait, he saw me with Jungkook? Oh no...

"And I think you have feelings for our maknae."

I looked at Yoongi with wide eyes then stuttered, "W-what? Aniyaaa, seriously Oppa, you're too much."

Yoongi just shook his head, "You helped him out of his clothes because you probably thought that he would be uncomfortable. Jisoo-ah, I won't be mad if you like him. Although I don't want anyone near you, I can't stop you from being happy. Even if it'll be extremely awkward for me."

Yoongi and I both laughed after he said that. I then sighed, "I don't know Oppa, I don't know if I have feelings. It's just that he's adorable, and he's such a gentleman."

"Don't act too late, I think you do like him. If you and Jungkook do start dating; I will support you. Yah Jisoo, Jungkook's adorable but I'm cuter right?" Yoongi said then did an aegyo at me.

I laughed then nodded, "Neh, you're cuter. Now go bug someone else, I have to take a shower."

I pushed him out of my way then walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself. I took a quick shower then changed into my t-shirt and shorts. I walked back to Jungkook's room and sat down on my side of the bed. I took my towel and started to dry my hair.

After towel drying my hair for a few minutes, I felt Jungkook shifting around. I froze in my spot and hoped that I didn't wake him up. After he settled down, I let out a sigh. But, I sighed too soon. I felt Jungkook's arm wrap around my waist. My eyes widened, and I looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully. I tried moving Jungkook's arm off my waist, but he just held me tighter. How is he this strong? I turned to Jungkook while still in his arms and gently shook him.

"Jungkook," I gently nudged him, and he mumbled something.

"What was that?", I asked, and he looked at me with sleepy eyes, "If I let you go, promise me you'll come back."

I smiled a little at him and nodded, "Of course, I promise."

He nodded back and loosened his arms. I quickly got out of bed and started to walk to his bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my rosy cheeks. I laughed to myself and put my towel away. I went back to the bed, and Jungkook was laying there with his arms open to me. I laid down, and Jungkook put his arms around me.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I sighed and pulled Jisoo closer once she laid down in my arms. Aish, what is this girl doing to me?

I smiled and whispered said, "Jisoo-aaahhh."

She hummed in response and turned around to face me, "What is it Jungkook?"

I took a deep breath and started, "I'm usually never able to act like this with girls, but you, you're different Jisoo."

She smiled lightly then said, "Well, I've never warmed up to someone so fast. You're different too Jungkook."

Jisoo started talking about her time abroad. Well, at least I think she was, I wasn't paying attention. I took this as an opportunity to study her. The way her eyes sparkle when she's talking about something that makes her happy. Or the way her cute little button nose scrunches up slightly when she laughs or smiles. Her eyes, brown. But, it's something about them, something that makes all your worries go away once you look into them.

I got carried away and didn't notice Jisoo snapping her fingers in front of my face, "Yaahh, Jungkook! Were you even listening?"

I snapped back to my thoughts and smiled sheepishly, "No, I'm sorry."

She shook her head and laughed, "Yeah, yeah. You were probably too busy checking me out. I know I'm beautiful."

I smirked and said, "No, you're not beautiful. You're beyond beautiful."

I suddenly felt her freeze in my arms. I looked at her and saw her starting to blush. Omo, she's so cute.

"Y-Yah! What happened to the stuttering Jeon Jungkook I met earlier today?" I shrugged in response, "Hmm, I'm not sure. But, what happened to the confident Min Jisoo from 5 seconds ago?"

Her cheeks turned even redder and she lightly hit my chest, "Let's move on. Anyways, what should I call you? I mean, do I call you Jungkook or Oppa?"

"Well, you could call me whatever you want. But, there is Kookie Oppa if you want to call me that. What should I call you?" I looked at her to see her thinking.

"I don't have any nicknames that people call me," She blushed and covered her face with her hands.

I laughed and moved her hands from her face, "Well, if you're blushing and covering your face, it means that you do have a nickname. C'mon! Tell meeeeeee."

She mumbled and I starting to pout. She looked at me and laughed, "Aish fine, my friends call me Baby Jisoo because I'm the youngest and they think I'm cute..."

"Baby Jisoo, how cute. Were you embarrassed because of that?" She nodded, and I laughed.

We kept talking about basic things. But, we eventually ended up talking about her never-ending love for Got7 and Seventeen. Apparently, they're wrecking her life by being undeniably cute but irresistible at the same time. Aish, this girl. After talking about how Suga hyung needs to let her meet them, Jisoo started getting sleepy.

I moved her hair out of her face gently and said, "Jisoo, we should go to bed now. We'll continue talking in the morning. You're tired."

She nodded and snuggled closer to me burying her face in my chest. I smiled and rested my head on top of hers while we both fell asleep.

____________________________

Word Count: 1615

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
120K 5.5K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
15.9K 797 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...