Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

30.

2K 50 3
By desoo1

KAYLA

"Kyree." I say shaking him. "What." He groans pulling me down on top of him as I was standing up. "You gotta get up. Today is your birthday!" I say sitting in his lap as his rolls over on his back. He sits there for a while. "Kyree What the hell are you thinking bout." I say as his dick begins to grow right on my vagina.

He smirks. "Nothing." He says rubbing my thigh. "Kaylee is in the next room. Don't get me started, cause you know you ain't gone give me shit." I say making him chuckle. "Girl shut up." He says sticking his hands in my panties. I wanna fuck his ass so bad, but he won't give me my dick.

"Stop." I whine as he brushes his finger against my clit. I close my eyes biting my lip. "I'm not bout to play with you. Get up so we can go to breakfast." I say moving his hand. He sucks his finger rolling over on top of me.

"What got into you today?" I ask him as he gets between my legs. "Nothing. I love you." He says pecking my lips. "I love you too." I say kissing him back as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Why can't I touch and feel on you when I want too?" He asks me. "You can But you don't wake up this horny." I say still feeling his boner on my leg.

"Can you handle it?" He asks with a smirk making me smile. I flip us over turning towards his dick as he fingers me. I take him into my mouth not to long before he started eating me out while I sucked him. I moan on his dick feeling him thumbing my clit while eating me.

...

"Come on Kay." I say as I finish flat ironing my hair. "I'm ready. We're waiting on you." She says standing in the door way making me chuckle. "Aight. I'm ready." I say unplugging the flat iron. I walk out. "You look fine as fuck in this body suit!" Kyree says spinning me around making me smile.

"I can't even anymore. You guys gotta stop saying swear words." Kaylee says face palming herself while opening the door. I have on a body suit that shows off my butt, and some of my cleavage. Compliments my thighs, the rest of it flows off the rest of my leg.

We get in the car heading to iHop. We get out and we already see the expensive cars parked out here. "Yeah they here." I say getting out. "Kyree you look fine as fuck today." I say opening Kaylee's door as she runs in.

"Baby check you out though! Fine ass. That's all mine right thea!" He says smacking my butt and opening the door for me. I walk in grabbing his hand as he walks behind me. "Hello everybody." I say catching there attention. "Damn." G mumbles.

"Hey." They all great back. I look around spotting Kaylee before sitting down beside Kyree. "Why are y'all always late?" G asks us. "Because beauty is time." I say. "Because Kayla likes to take forever in the bathroom." Kyree says making the boys chuckle. "So where we going after this?" Chance asks.

"Uhh..don't worry about that." I say.  After we ordered our food we started eating. The waiter comes over here smiling. "Here's the check." The waiter says sliding the book by Kyree. "My numbers on it." She says biting her lip. "Hoe I will fuck—" I begin to say. "Ion need this shit. I got my girl right here." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry." She says walking away. "Bitch you saw me." I say making her turn around and walk away. "I'm single! Come get my number!" G yells at Her making her turn around, look back at him, and get back to work. "Shid. She look like she give good head." G mumbles taking the check book looking at the girls number. "Fuck you! I'm tired of you treating me like shit!" Latoya yells standing up and leaving with Gino in her arms. That's not even my problem, and not my business. I watch as G pulls out his phone saving the number.

I feel Kyree's hand sliding up my thigh, he goes to the waist band realizing  it's a romper. "Damn." He mumbles. Chance shakes his head. "Yall the nastiest couple I know." He says as he feeds his babygirl, Chansis. Kyree moves his hand back down to my thigh. I get on my phone before laying it on the table afterwards. I clear my throat. "Kyree. I have something to show you outside." I say. "What is it?" He asks me. "Just come on." I say getting up as with everybody else.

We go outside as G records it off his phone. "So what's out here?"Kyree asks me as someone pulls up in the new car I got him for today. "Oh shit! You got me a new car!" He says running over to it as the man gets out the car. "Damn. She got you the new maybach!" Chance says as Kyree opens the back door. "Damn this shit looks like a movie theater!" Kyree says as I walk up to him. "Aw hell yeah. You did it now. You getting some good dick tonight! Look at this shit!" He says pulling me in his lap. "Gimme kiss." He says making me kiss him.

"Damn you hooked my ass up!" He says looking around in the car. "I'm glad you like it." I say standing up. "Hell yeah I like it." He says standing up hugging me around my waist. "Take a picture with me bae." I say. He pulls me in my lap. "You getting some dick tonight." He whispers in my ear as they take the picture. He turns me me around facing him, putting my legs folded on both sides of him.

He grips my butt as they take another picture. He turns me around. "She got a nigga the new maybach." He says hugging me as I sit on his lap with my back facing him. "Kaylee you like it?" I ask her as she climbs in my lap. "Yes! Do I get to watch movies and eat popcorn in the car now?" She asks making them chuckle. "Yeah." I say as she gets down going to her bestfriend .

We got everybody's attention. Even the people and workers that were in the restaurant are outside recording their phone. "Where we going next?" Chance asks. "We bout to go out with the kids, and then the club." I say as Kyree travels his hands up to my boobs. "Bae stop." I say moving his hands. "You got me a new car!" He says smiling wide a he picks me up bridal style. "Come on. We gotta go bae." I say as he puts me down. "Bet! C'mon!" He says grabbing my hand.

He opens my door letting me step in the car before putting Kaylee. "Somebdoy ride that car back to the hotel! We'll see yall at the theme park!" Kyree says before getting in the car and skirting off. "This shit ride so smooth!" He says smiling wide. "Im glad you like it. I knew you would." I say smiling wide.

...

"Kayla be good with Ms. Raina okay." I say to her as I curl my hair. "Okay." She says as she grabs her teddy bear Kyree bought her a long time ago. That bear went to hell and back. Kyree comes out looking sexy as fuck. I bite my lip as  look at him. "You still not dressed?" He asks me. "No. I'm doing my hair, which I should've did after I got my hair done." I say finishing my last curl. "Alright i'm bout to get dressed." I say. "Imma take Kaylee to Raina and them house. I'll be back." He says walking out with Kaylee. "Okay." I say going to my bed where I have my see-through dress laid out.

I hear the door open. "Bae you like my dress?" I ask Kyree as I walk to the front.  He smiles wide at me. "Hell Yeah." He says spinning me around. "C'mon let's go. This time we'll actually be on time." I say grabbing my hand bag. We walk in the club heading straight for the VIP Section. "Wassup niggas." Kyree says as he takes a seat pulling me down in his lap. "Wassup. Nigga this shit live as fuck." G says as a stripper twerks on him while he smokes hookah. I grav the hookah starting to smoke from it myself, as Kyree does the same. "Kayla." Kyree says before inhaling some of the hookah. I kiss him blowing his smoke out my mouth. "GOALS!" Some of the folks a few steps below us yell making me smile.

I start grinding in Kyree's lap as my song comes on. This the shit me and grace use to dance to in my room when we were home alone. He grips my waist with one hand while holding the hookah with the other. I start twerking in his lap turning the whole club up. I didn't even know they were looking. "Aye we got shots!" G says handing me and Kyree. Sprinkling some of the salt on my hand. I like the salt off my hand, down the sht, and suck on the lime with Kyree downing the shot without the salt and lime.

After a while we was all turnt up. The only ones who wasn't drunk was me and Kyree. He told he didn't want me to get drunk so i'm staying sober. I feel Kyree guide my waist as I twerk on him. He moves his hands up to my boobs pulling me up to where i'm standing up. "Let's go home." He says in my ear. I smile wide grabbing my hand bag, before grabbing his hand, and leading him out. We get in the new car speeding off. When we got to the house he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the door. He opens the door putting down. He leans down smashing his lips into mine adding tongue.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He carries me to the room laying me on the bed. I help take his shirt off along with his pants. He slips my dress off over my head throwing it on the floor. He starts kissing me on my neck trailing them down my torso. He slides my panties off getting between my legs. He lifts me up sitting me on his face. I feel his tongue entering me making me bite my lip closing my eyes tight.

Kyree has the best head in the world I could never get enough of it. So YES! I'm saying that Kyree give wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better head then Kyro. I lightly moan as he picks up his speed. My legs start shaking. I try to get up but he has a good grip on my thighs. I moan out loudly as I reach my climax. He licks up all my juices before laying me on my back. He slides out of his boxers. He takes his tip and plays with my clit with it. "Stop teasing me." I whine biting my lip.

I feel him stick his tip in. He all of him in me making me gasp. I look down to only see him halfway in. "Damn Kyree." I say making him smirk. He sticks the rest of him in me making me let out a moan. He starts stroking me slow, and deep. He goes all the way in leaning down kissing my ear giving me opportunity to dig my nails in his back. He starts speeding up making the bed rock. I throw my head back, putting an arch in my back in the process. He grabs my legs placing them on his shoulder. "Oh my fucking gosh Kyree." I say as my eyes nearly roll to the back of my head.

I bite my lip trying to hold my moans in. "Let em' out." Kyree says. He looks at me before starting to thrust in and out of me. "Let em' out." He says slowing down and going in deep grinding into me. He speeds up making me legs shake. "Oh my gosh Kyree!" I moan as I reach my climax along with him. I throw my head back as he pulls out. I turn around to where i'm on all fours. I feel him slide in me from the back. He grabs me by my waist before slamming in and out of me. He starts pulling my hair back a little while I let put a moan.

I reach back only for him to smack my hand away. I start throwing it back for him as he grunts. "Fuck." I hear him moan on the low making me smile as I throw it back harder. I hear him moan again. I swear that shit be motivation. He picks me up sitting me on his lap letting me ride him.

Next Day...

KYREE

I'm in the bathroom getting dressed while Kayla still up in there sleep. I wore her ass out last night. Kayla got the best pussy in the world. Kayla got that virgin pussy her shit so tight. We went all night last night. I was fucking her like Kyro was in the next room. If I had've known Kayla was that good I would've been gotten in her guts. I put my shirt on going over by the bed that we broke last night. "Kayla." I say shaking her. "Hmm.." She groans. "Get up we gotta be at the airport in an hour." I say. "Bae.." She says. "What?" I ask her.

"I don't think I can walk." She says rolling over to where she's facing me. I smirk picking her up bridal style. "I already ran yo water." I say to her. "Okay." She mumbles rubbing her eyes. "I'm bout to go get Kaylee be dressed by time." I say to her. "Okay." She says getting off the counter. Her legs start shaking I pick her up laughing. "How am I going to walk today." She says as I put her in the tub. "I'll get you some cruches." I say. "Okay." She says

I went and got Kaylee and Kayla some cruches. When I got home Kayla was dressed in her panties and bra. "Kaylee go watch tv." I say to her. "I thought I told you to be dressed by time I got here." I say to her. "I'm grown nigga." She says smiling as she packs some of her stuff. "But who yo daddy though?" I ask as I come up behind her holding her waist. "You." She says blushing as she folds our clothes. "Exactly, so stop getting attitudes." I say smacking her butt. "I don't care if your my daddy or not. I'm still grown." She says. "Why you always gotta get attitude?" I say bending her over. "Okay i'm sorry. I'm too sore." She says laughing.

"How do you feel about having kids?" I ask her sitting on the bed. "Um..I don't know I really haven't thought about having one." She says still folding the clothes. "I know but i'm asking...do you think your ready?" I ask her. I hope her answer is yeah because I didn't pull out last night, nor did I have a condom on. "I mean yeah. I've parented Kaylee my whole life, but I just wanna have a kid later on in life when i'm more situated." She says pulling her hair behind her ears.

"Why you ask?" She asks me. "No reason. Since we're sexually active now I just wanted to know." I say to her. "I wanna get married first before I have another kid." She says making me raise a brow. "Another?" I ask her. She signs hard. "Okay I didn't tell you this the other day we were in the hospital. But I got raped by some dude that was pimping my momma out and then I ended up pregnant and my daddy popped up out of nowhere and killed one day after I got out the hospital with him." She says wiping some of her tears. I get up hugging her. "Do you think your mentally prepared to have another kid?" I ask her. "I mean I don't know. But I do know that I would be happy, but scared I would lose it again." She says going back to folding clothes.

"I gotta confession." I say making her sign looking up at me. "Please don't tell me you cheated." She says. "No. Last night when we were having sex..I didn't use a condom, and I didn't pull out." I tell her making her eyes widen. She reaches over slapping me. "Why would you do that without permission!" She screams. "Kayla i'm sorry I forgot. You know I wouldn't do it without your approval on purpose." I say. "I don't care. I'm taking a plan b as soon as I get off of that plane, cause you really just tried it." Kayla mumbles zipping my suitcase up.

"Okay everything done." She says throwing my suitcase on the floor. "Don't be throwing my shit on the floor." I say to her knowing she's gonna get smart to me. "Shut up, and come fuck me." She says climbing on my lap. "I thought you said you were sore." I say. "I know, but I want some dick right now." She says. She sticks her hand in my pants massaging my dick. I bite my lip as she grinds on my dick through my shorts. I guide her waist on my dick only getting hornier. She pulls my dick out letting me slide her panties to the side as she slides down my dick. I grip her waist slamming her on my dick. I love the feel of Kayla pussy. I dig my fingers in her side as she continues to slam up and down on me.

"Fuck." I moan on the low following it with a grunt so she doesn't notice. Her legs starts shaking as she sits all the way on me grinding on my dick. I let out a groan as I nut in her again. She smacks my chest as I slam her onto mydick. "Stop nutting in me!"She moans, also letting me know that she reached her climax.

...

We're walking in the airport now. This my first time seeing Kyro bitch ass since he ran out the hospital. "Kayla why you on crutches?" G asks Kayla catching everybody's attention. "I can't walk." She says making me smirk. "My nigga!" G says dapping me up. "Was it good?" He asks me in my ear. "It was tight." I say smiling wide. "Kyree if you don't shut up." Kayla says. "Damn..we was late coming." Kayla says checking her phone. "Why was yall late?" Chance asks. "Because we had to stop by the front desk and pay them for the bed we broke." I say. "Kyree!" Kayla says blushing as she tries to swing on me. "Stop before I take yo crutches." I say laughing with some of the boys. "I can stand without em' I just cant walk." She says coming over by me. I take her crutches from her as she hugs me around my waist.

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
36 0 40
𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’”π’'𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž, π’Šπ’‡ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’”π’‚π’š. π‘¬π’”π’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’π’π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅...
108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...