Dreaming- A Niam Fanfiction

By SugaryNightmares

DISCONTINUED!!! I was walking underneath a clear sky, but in my mind a storm was going on. This story is abou... More

Dreaming- A Niam Fanfiction
Promise?
Weird guy.
Noodlesoup.
Black waterfall.
Christmas is horrible.
Sick joke.
Merry Christmas.
Beauty.
Champagne.
Mistakes.
Familiar.
Donuts.
Mental.
Swimming.
Huggs.
Not normal.
I'm okay.
Screams.
No changes.
Vanilla shampoo.
Love and hate.
Sears Sunset.
The tears in his eyes.
Stay still.
An icy fire.
Trust.
Floating.
so yeah i'm sorry
hello my sunflowers

I don't mind.

507 29 12
By SugaryNightmares

HEY MERMAIDS⚓

AGAIN, I TOOK SO SO LONG WRITING THIS. I'M HAVING SOME SORT OF WRITERS-BLOCK, AND IT'S HELL TO GET OUT OF IT.

I WILL TRY FOR YOU ❤

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Liam

I smooth out the light blue-white striped bedsheets, and smile lightly at a few rays of sun falling through the curtains of the window opposite of me.

Noises are coming from the bathroom, and I curiously look up.

Me and the boys are on a little holiday, having decided that Niall needed to get away from home to calm down a bit.

We already had him quit his job at the book store, seeing as he couldn't concentrate anymore, and we made him stay home and play more music.

It calmed him down, and that's exactly what he needed.

After Niall quit his job, the boys and I all put some money together to go on a small holiday to London.

Niall first said he couldn't accept it, that it was too much, and that he wanted to help paying, but we didn't let him.

He needed some calming down, and actually, we all did too.

It had been a rough few weeks for us, waking up in the middle of the night because of Niall, and worrying about him all day at work.

That's why we all wanted to do something that would give us some rest.

Because Niall was too afraid to take a room of is own, I ofcourse took the responsibility too share a couch, bathroom, and bed with him.

Louis wanted to too, but all the boys knew that Niall is more comfortable with me, making me feel all giddy and happy inside.

I was happy I could share a room with the adorable but scared blondie.

Hearing some other noises come from the bathroom, I stretch my body, standing on my toes for a few seconds and growning before letting myself fall back into my first position.

Maybe I should put some clothes on.

My bare feet make little patting noises on the floor as I slump over to my bag, that's standing close to the window and the small balcony.

Niall doesn't like sleeping at the window side of the bed, he's afraid that somebody will come in and attack him.

He even told me that he feels protected when I'm laying close to him.

I don't mind.

I like laying in the same bed as the blonde beauty.

Slowly grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt, I stare out of the window, watching the London streets.

Even though it only 8:30 in the morning, it's already really busy.

Black cars are coming to a stop in front of traffic lights, big red busses are picking up tourists, and scooters are speeding by, not caring about people trying to cross the road.

Sitting down on the bed, I start putting my shirt over my head, my hear being ruffled up by the pulling of the fabric.

I tiredly yawn, and then slip into my jeans, not really caring what I'm wearing.

Today is probably going to be a lazy day anyway, because we arrived here late yesterday.

Everybody needs their sleep, rest, and time alone.

Biting the inside of my cheek, my lazy eyes focus on a small speck of dirt on the window.

I wonder how my parents are doing.

Maybe I should call them later on, I haven't talked to them in a long time.

I miss them.

When I first moved out of the house, I promised myself that I would come visit every week, just to check on how my parents are doing and to talk to them.

But ofcourse I didn't.

The most promises you make in your life will be broken one day.

Just like this one.

I wake up from my thoughts as my stomach starts to grumble, feeling extremely empty.

I haven't eaten a lot yesterday evening.

Maybe I should go downstairs to the restaurant with Niall.

He's probably hungry too.

"Niall?" I silently call out, standing up from my side of the bed and slumping over to the bathroom door.

No respond.

Getting a little worried, I knock on the door, hearing some small noises inside.

"Ni, can I come in?"

It's silent for a while again, but then I can hear some distant mumbles, not really being able to form words.

The boy is probably tired.

He always is.

I get that, he doesn't sleep a lot.

He only dreams.

"I'm coming in okay?"

When nothing is said, I quickly pull down the the handle of the door, pushing it open.

Warmth attacks me, steam swirling around me and sticking on my arms in the shape of tiny waterdrops.

I close the door behind me, not wanting to get to much of a breeze inside.

It needs to stay warm.

It takes a while to get used to the dim light and the steam, but after I do, my eyes widen.

Niall is sitting in the bathtub, his arms wrapped around his knees and his head leaning against the side of the tub.

He looks up lazily at the noise of me coming inside, his lips curling into a small smile.

I can not move, watching his bare back and the side of his face.

He is so beautiful.

His cheeks are lightly pink, waterdrops are slowly dripping down his soft pale skin and his hair is slightly damp, falling flat against his forehead.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry... I, uh.."

I stumble over my own words, not being able to form right sentences.

Swiftly turning around, I want to step out of the bathroom, but Niall's angelic voice stops me.

"LiLi... Do you... want to wash my hair?"

The boy asks it shyly and slowly, his voice still a little raspy because of how tired he is.

My eyes widen even more, and my hand stops right above the door handle.

What do I do?

This boy is killing me.

Heart pumping inside of my chest, I turn around, my cheeks flushing pink.

Niall is looking at me with big eyes, his bottom lip sticking out a little, making some kind of tickle erupt from deep inside of my stomach.

I hate and love this so much.

"Erm.. Yeah, ofcourse..." I mumble, walking over to the bathtub.

I stare at Niall's wet back, wanting to know what it would feel like to stroke my hands all over it.

His skin would probably be really hot, warmed up by the steam and the water.

I wish I could kiss it.

Feel the waterdrops and the warmth against my lips.

Wrap my arms around his naked torso and breathing into his neck.

And staying like that, not moving.

As I grab a white shampoo bottle from the side of the tub, I stare at the etiquette.

Neutral Lemon.

That one's mine.

Where is his shampoo?

"Ni, where's the vanilla one?"

Niall looks up, his blue eyes staring into mine and his hands playing with the white soap that's floating around him.

The only thing that can be heard for a few seconds is the sound of Niall's hands moving though the hot water.

"In my bag. But I like how your shampoo smells on you, so I thought that I could use it too.."

I smile lightly, putting the bottle of shampoo down.

I'm quite flattered that he likes how I smell, even though it's only because of some bottle of shampoo I bought.

"Well, I love how your hair smells with vanilla, it fits you. So I'm going to grab that." I smirk, taking my shampoo with me while I walk out of the bathroom.

Quickly speed walking over to Niall's bag, I zip it open, searching for the shampoo in between sweaters, shirts and jeans.

My knees touch the ground as I look through all the stuff Niall has brought with him.

It's not a lot, but I still need to look closely.

Pushing some black socks to the the side, a big creamy yellow bottle is revealed, making me sigh contently.

I am about to zip the grey bag back up, when I notice something small sticking out of a book, that's squished into one of the side pockets.

I look up for a second, listening closely at the little water noises coming from the bathroom.

Should I do it?

It's his privacy.

I shouldn't.

But ofcourse, I quickly grab the book, looking at the outside.

It's a fairy tale book, but one I've never seen before.

Not paying much attention to it, I open the book, a picture falling out and landing on the ground in front of me.

That's when I realise that it's not a picture.

It's a drawing.

A drawing of a woman in a chair, her blonde hair hanging in her face a little.

Behind her is a window and a desk, but the thing that pulls most of my attention are scratches drawn into the leg of the chair.

They're drawn extra dark, like they have a higher level of importance.

Is Niall trying to figure something out himself?

As I browse through the book's pages, I notice more drawings and small scribbles, making my eyes widen.

Maybe these are Niall's dreams, his memories, his thoughts.

Suddenly, the boy on who seems to be on my mind all the time, coughs, making my head shoot up towards the bathroom door.

I quickly close the book, and put it into Niall's bag again.

Only one little drawing is still laying on the ground.

The drawing of the woman.

I slip it into my pocket with no second thought, swiftly moving up from the floor and taking the bottle of shampoo with me.

"I'm coming Ni." I assure him, even though he didn't ask anything.

Is it obvious?

Does he know I looked through his stuff?

Maybe he heard.

Maybe he noticed because of the way I talked.

But when I step into the hot and steamy bathroom, all those thoughts dissapear into the wet curling steam again, drifting away from me.

Niall is still sitting there, his legs pulled up to his chest and his eyes closed, almost like he is sleeping.

As soon as I come closer, a small smile appears on his face, and his pale blue eyes open, turning to look at me.

"Did you find it?" He asks softly, wiping some water off his nose with the back of his hand.

He's cute.

He's adorable.

I only smile, holding up the yellow bottle and setting it down on the side of the bathtub.

"Turn around.." I softly mumble, eyeing the blonde boy up and down as he slowly turns his back towards me.

His skin is so milky and pale, it reminds me of winter, of the beautiful snow.

It's like Niall is always in the winter season, also with the way he acts and the way he talks.

He is winter.

I shape my hands into a small bowl, and dip them into the hot water.

At first I want to pull back, because of how hot it is, but the longer I keep my hands in there, the more I get used to it.

Then I bring my hands up, and move them over to Niall's body, where I pour the hot water in his hair slowly.

I'm just wetting his hair, before I will start putting shampoo in it.

Niall sighs, and leans back, letting me pour the water over his head, making it drip in his neck, and the drops to slowly find their way down his back.

It looks really hot.

And I never thought I would find anything on Niall hot.

He's like this fluffy ball of adorableness, that cannot even be near to hot, because of how cute it is.

But apparently, I was wrong.

Because this boy can be really cute and hot at the same time and not notice it.

My heart starts beating a little faster as my hands find their way over to the yellow shampoo bottle that's still standing on the side of the bathtub.

Grabbing it and popping it open, I quickly squirt some of the vanilla shampoo on my hand.

The cold substance hits my hot hand, and I swiftly start to rub my other hand against the squirt of shampoo, spreading it over my two hands.

It smells really nice.

Like vanilla and sugar.

It smells like Niall.

My shaky hands slowly make their way over to the boy's blonde hair, and as soon as my fingers touch it, they intertwine with those blonde locks.

I massage my fingers through his hair, letting my fingertips explore his scalp.

The soap starts foaming a little, and the smell gets even more clear and delicious.

Niall sighs contently, slumping deeper into a more comfortable position.

Butterflies are tickling in my stomach as I listen to the blonde boy's slow breaths.

He lets his eyes flutter closed,his eyelashes stroking his skin and his lips curling up into a small smile.

Heart beating heavily in my chest, I start moving my hands through every little bit of his hair, making sure I don't forget anything.

Small hairs are tickling my fingers, and long hairs are sliding through them.

I can't seem to concentrate in something else than Niall, and that why I can't stop myself from asking him something I shouldn't be asking on such a calming day.

"Niall, what is Sears Sunset?"

I can hear the blonde's breath hitch

I can feel his the muscles in his back hardening.

I can see his jaw clenching.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

My fingers in his hair slow down, now quietly moving in small cirkles.

I need to calm him down.

I want him to tell me something.

Without really thinking about it twice, I let my hands slide down his neck, until they're resting on the skin of his hot shoulders.

Then I slowly start to massage him, trying to loosen his stiff muscles.

Electrical shocks are running from my fingers through my arm, ending up in my stomach and tickling me from the inside.

My thumbs are pressing into his skin, my fingers are brushing over his wet shoulders.

Niall hums and leans back again, a light moan of pleasure slipping through his lips.

Holy shit.

That was hot.

Did I do that to him?!

Heart thumping, fingers shaking and butterflies raging around in my stomach, I lean closer to the boy, almost nuzzling my nose into the back of his shoulder.

Niall can apparently feel my breath, because he shivers slightly, goosebumps appearing on his skin even though he's sitting in steaming water.

Oh how I love it when he does that because of me.

"Sears Sunset... is... I don't really know. I think I, uhm-..it's-.." Niall clears his throat, turning his head towards the white wall to the right of him.

"..It's really white."

I keep quiet, wanting him to continue.

I'm afraid that if I'll say something, that he will stop talking.

"There's this woman.."

Feeling the piece of paper burn right through my jeans' pocket, I gulp.

Does he know?

No he doesn't.

"...She-she visits me every day. And she takes care of me. She does weird tests. She asks weird questions... She asks a lot of questions.."

Letting my thoughts sink back into that time I searched for Sears Sunset on the laptop, I try to connect the dots.

Mental Health Clinic

Clinic for children with agressiveness problems

Children's Acts of Violence

If Niall really had been there, he was only young.

He must have done something that has to do with violence, something agressive.

I don't really believe it.

Niall is a sweet and innocent boy who's scared of his own dreams, he can't have done anything bad, right?

Niall's voice speaks up again, being louder and faster than before.

It's like he's getting frustrated with himself.

"She acts like I'm crazy.. She keeps asking questions. She keeps saying I need to forget-... Forget everything... I-"

A sob wrecks through the younger ones body, and my eyes widen as he begins to sniffle, a tear dripping down his cheek.

He shouldn't cry.

This holiday is for calming down.

I shouldn't have asked anything.

He would be okay right now if I hadn't asked him about Sears Sunset.

I'm so stupid.

"Sshh Ni.." I mumble as I wrap my arms around his naked chest from behind, pressing my forehead into the crook of his neck.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just-I-"

Niall sounds like he's about to burst into tears, and my heart keeps thumping faster and faster against my chest.

I don't want him to cry.

Without hesitating, I press my lips against the hot skin on his shoulder, tasting the small drops that trailed down his neck and landed on his shoulder.

I start to move my head, leaving several small kisses on his skin.

Niall's beath hitches, and he stops talking.

I let my fingertips flutter over his chest, trying to calm him down the best I can.

My hot breaths are fanning down Niall's neck, and with my hands, I can feel his heartbeat speading up.

The butterflies in my stomach have turned into thousands of birds, their wings making me feel light and happy.

Is Niall feeling these same things?

I can feel my toes curl and eyes falling closed slightly.

My mouth can't stop touching Niall's hot and wet skin, trying to remember the way it feels against my lips.

Trying to remember the smell, the taste, the feeling.

Trying to keep it with me forever.

"L-Liam?" Niall asks with a small and shaky voice, his breath still being hitched and his heart still pumping heavily.

I open my eyes again, and stare at the side of Niall's face.

He looks adorable, with his cheeks flushed, his eyes glancing down towards the water, and his bottom lip sucked into his mouth.

"Yes?" I whisper into his skin, my teeth brushing against his shoulder for a split second.

Niall shivers, and opens his mouth, waiting a few seconds for the words to fall out.

I wait patiently, my fingers making small patterns into his pale chest.

"Can you-.. Can you grab a towel for me?"

I don't want to let him go.

I want to stay like this, my hands around his body, my lips against his skin, and him blushing because of it.

But no, Niall wants to get out, so I will let him go.

I slowly nod into his shoulder, and quickly press another kiss in his neck before standing up to get a towel from the small cupboard against the wall.

"Let's get you dry, shall we? And after that we can watch a movie."

I take the fluffy grey towel, and walk back to Niall, who is turned around slightly.

He is staring at me while biting his lip slightly, looking like an innocent child.

"Can I pick the movie? He asks quietly, almost not able to be heard.

I smile, walking closer to him and handing him the towel.

"Ofcourse... I don't mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 829 14
The lads have just completed their 'Up All Night' tour and are now enjoying the relaxation of not having to work. Simon thought its be a good idea fo...
57.2K 2.1K 20
[Edited + AU] "My name is Niall, and what would you like, sir?" "I'd just like to stare at this beautiful boy in front of me." "well u-uhm.. you'll h...
73.2K 5.6K 36
Have you ever wondered what your future is like; if you can control it or not? Well, you can...but not in the way that you might think. This one choi...
8K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...