Me And Him, What Was I Thinki...

By Infinity__n__Forever

When Ethan and and I start to get close its not a good thing. He cheats, fight, and one more thing he is a ba... More

Me And Him, What Was I Thinking
Chapter One: Dropping Hints
Chapter 2: Skipping School
Chapter 3: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 4: Triple Date
Chapter 5: Scare And Shock
Chapter 6: Two New Friends
Chapter 7: Finally Telling Them
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday
Chapter 9: Happy Birthday Part 2
Chapter 10: That Bitch!!
Chapter 11: Fuck You, Ethan
Chapter 13: Girls Night
Chapter 14: Date With Jc
Chapter 15: Camping Trip
Chapter 16: Finding Out Some News
Chapter 17: Telling The Girls
Chatper 18: Going Home
Chapter 19: Princess Ball
Chapter 20: Him Finding Out
Chapter 21: Going On A Trip
Chapter 22: Telling The Cousins
Chapter 23: Ethans First Doctor Appointment
Chapter 24: First Day Of School
Chapter 25: The Big Question
Chapter 26: Gender Reveal Party
Chapter 27: Baby Shower
Chapter 28: Pictures
Chapter 29: Baby Shopping
Chapter 30: Setting Up The Nursery
Chapter 31: I Think Its Time
Chapter 32: Here Comes The Bride
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Im Ready To Make Ethan Jealous

4.8K 98 2
By Infinity__n__Forever

Madi POV

Me and the girls are getting ready for tonight. I just can't wait to make Ethan jealous. Im wearing a black tank top with a leather jacket and white short shorts and black pumps and Im going to keep my hair straight. Melissa is wearing ripped blue skinny jeans with a white tank top with a black shirt over it and black pumps too and her hair curled. Even if Melissa us pregnant she said she not going to dress like old women. Crystal is wearing a white shirt with a pink skirt with grey pumps and she is curling the back of hair and straightening the front. And Skyler is wearing white skinny jeans with a white tank top and a yellow shirt over it with black and yellow pumps and she is curling her hair.

I called my brother after I came up with the plan and he said he would let us in. Its 9:30 and we are leaving at ten. Brian told us to come a little early since the club will be packed around 10:30.

We all are ready, but Crystal, Melissa and I are adding finishing touches and Skyler is talking to,Mason in the phone. I really hope she don't tell him where we are going tonight.

Melissa is adding lip gross and adding some more make up. Crystal is adding her make up and I just making sure I look hot enough and adding lip gross.

"Skyler you dont talking to Mason yet." Crystal while adding lip gross.

"Yea" Skyler said and walked to the mirror and bouncing her hair.

"Guys how do I look." I ask while walked in front of them.

They all turned they heads and just stared at me for 5 minutes. "I think you look hot enough to get half of the guys at the club." Melissa said. Crystal and Skyler nod.

"You want this plan to work really bad don't you." Crystal said. I nod.

I just want Ethan to feel like to see his girl dancing with another guy. I might not be his girl, but even if we are broken up he is still going to claim me and he won't want other men looking or talking to me.

"Come on guys we should get going it like a 20 minute drive to the club." I said and grab my jacket, wallet, and phone. The girls did the same.

*********_*******

"Damn its not even 11 yet and people are already drunk and its packed." Skyler said while dancing.

We arrived at the club 5 minutes ago and my brother got us in and he brought us drinks. You might think my brother is crazy, but I have stuff on him that my aunt and uncle won't be happy about. 

When we walked in all eyes was on us. I see a lot cute boys, byt Im not going to pick for yet.

Right now were at the bar. Melissa order 3 shots of vodka. I don't like to drink, but I will tonight. I just hope I don't get drunk.  After Crystal, Skyler and I,took the shot we head to the dance for. You might think Im crazy for dancing in like 6 in. heels, but Im used to it. Right now we are dancing by ourselves in the middle of the dance floor, then boys start to surround us. I see this tall blonde boy start dancing with Crystal and Johnny boy wouldn't be happy if he saw this. Then this tall brunette start grinding with Skyler and Mason wouldn't be hapoy with her either. Melissa is dancing ine because she is pregnant and two she don't want to do something she will regret.

I was dancing by myself until I felt some hand on my waist and I wanted to turn and see it was, but my plan is working until I saw the four boys I didn't want to see. Out the coner of my eye I saw Ethan, Johnny, Jake, and Mason walk into the club. I look at Crystal and Skyler and pointed towards the boys. The both shove the boys of of them and went to join Melissa sitting at the table, but I think the boys already saw them. Melissa said dying laughing. Me, I just stayed in the dance floor with the mysterious boy I turned around and saw his face, he was hot. He had black hair and it was push back, he had ocean blue eyes and I could tell he have a 6 pack under his shirt.

We are moving our hips together and I feel his hand moving toward my lower back. I see Ethan and the boys sitting at the table with the the girls. All of them is smiling and putting there thumbs up st me. I see Ethan ball up is fist and clench his jaw I can tell he's pissed. That just means my plan is working. I wrapped my arms around the stranger neck. We dance for about 10 minutes abd I need a break. I grab his wrist and pulled his in the back of the club.

"You know you're a very good and sexual dancer." He says

"If you dont mind whats your name." I ask and Im against the wall and he is standing in front of me with his handing on my waist.

"I dont mind and My name is Jc. What yours?" Jc ask and laugh a little.

"Its Madison, but everyone calls me Madi." I said.

"Well Madi you seem cool do you mind giving me your number so we hang out sometime." He said.

"Yea I will give you my number." I said

I put my number in his phone and he puts his in my phone.

"I got to go now, but I will text or call you later." He said and kissed me on the cheek and leaves.

I walked in to the table wear everyone is and sat right next to Ethan.

"I saw you dancing with the clown." He said so bitterly. 

"Did you like the show." I whisper in his ear.

"No and remember your my girl." he said.

"Don't you remember we broke up." I whisper in his ear again and rub my finger down down his cheek.

He didn't say anything, instead he got up and threw me over his shoulder. Im so happy I wasn't wearing a dress.

"Ethan put me down." I said while kicking and punching him.

We walked out of the club and into the parking lot. He walked to his car and open the door to the back seat and place me in there. He pushed his self in between my legs and were just staring into each other eyes.

"Madison I know you are trying to make me jealous by dancing with that boy and I got to tell you its kind of working." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That boy name is Jc and We are not together and how did you know we was here anyways." I asked.

"Skyler told Mason yall was going to the hottest club in town and we figure it out." He said in a duh tone. Im going to kill Skyler, literally.

"Ethan why are you doing this we are not together and If you really live me you would never kiss Lexi and you would of did something to that boy for dancing with me. But you didn't so you dont love me." I saw and I could feel the tears coming out my eyes.

"You are really stupid you know that. I do love you  thats why Im here now. And if I didn't I would be with Lexi right now having sex with her. I told you she kiss me and If I didn't love you after I had sex with you I would of not of talk to you no more, But I do love you. You see im here right now." Ethan said and grab my face to look at him.

I didn't know what to say. Im speechless. He told me he live me like 5 times. I want to take him back so much, but I know if I do he will cheat again. Instead of talking I pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back. He broke the kiss to get in the back of the car with me and he shut the door and lock them. He windows are tented so you really can't see nothing from the outside.

He put his lips back on mines. He lay me on the seat and get on top of me. We continue to kiss, but every five minutes we would need a break to get some air. I know this heated make out session will turn out to something more, but I really didn't care at the moment. I stayed in the back laying down, Ethan gets in the front and drives. I notice were home. We gets out the front and  carried me to his room. I don't want we are doing or what we are about to do, but I don't want to stop.

He lays me on the bed and get on top. I put my hands under his shirt and takes it off. I miss those 8 packs.  Ethan and I haven't had sex since my birthday and take was like a month ago.

Ethan then takes off my shirt and I kicked off my shoes. Right now we are both shirt less. Ethan then takes off my shorts and Im laying there with my bra and thong. I then take off Ethan pants and boxers. Now he naked. I know it will be wrong if I have sex with him it will be really wrong, but I don't care whats right and whats wrong right now. I take off my bra and thong.

"Madi are you sure we should be doing this right now." Ethan ask.

I nod. It felt like the first time all over again.

**********_***********

I Hope You Like The Chapter

I Have A Week Of School Left and I Cant wait To be out of School.

Thats Means Like 2 or 3 updates A Week

Vote. Comment. 

Love Yall

~ Cassandra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 12
He was your classic badboy, everyone saw him as the troublemaker, always getting into fights, making friends with the wrong people, yep, Ethan Dolan...
204K 6.6K 24
When the shy, sarcastic nerd bumps into the egotistical, bad boy that is Tyler Reed, her life changes. Soon enough the shy nerd has become the girl p...
180K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...