Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Chapter 1

39.6K 772 1K
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Anyone want to try and wake up Suga hyung?"

"No way, he's scary."

"It's already 10. Someone wake him up."

"You do it. You're the maknae."

"Aish, fine."

I felt the bed dip down and a presence next to me. Someone kept poking me. Ugh, I just want to sleep, is that too much to ask? I open my eyes and just stare at them. Jungkook's eyes widened and he backed away. He was jungshook.

"Ahhh, hyung. It's my graduation ceremony today. We are leaving in 30 minutes", Jungkook said then ran out of the room. I looked at the time and got up to get ready.

Speaking of graduations, Jisoo graduated last week. I wonder when she'll come back to Korea. I miss my little dongsaeng so much. Army doesn't know about my sister at all, and neither does Bangtan, they only know that I have a sibling. I don't want her to get overwhelmed. I'll introduce her soon enough. It's just so much work. I laughed to myself and walked out to see everyone waiting for me.

*Time skip to after the ceremony and to the restaurant*

"FINALLYYYYYY" Everyone laughed when Jungkook screamed and ran to the doors. We all sat down at a table and started to order. Jungkook is treating us, might as well order something expensive. While everyone was arguing about what to order, I started to text Jisoo.

Jisoo's P.O.V. (In the morning)

"Thank you for choosing Korean Air. Flight 27668 is now landing."

Ahh, home sweet home. I quickly gathered all my things and put them away. I'm glad I bumped into Ja Eun unnie. I haven't seen her since our last family reunion which was a long time ago, trust me. I looked at her beside me and gently woke her up.

"Ahh, thank you Jisoo-ah," I smiled at my cousin.

"No problem unnie, call me if you ever need anything and stay safe," She smiled warmly at me, and I bowed quickly.

I took my bags with me and thanked all the staff as I headed out of the airport. I looked around and saw Manager Sejin waving at me. I quickly went over to him and bowed.

"Ahh, Jisoo-ah. How was your flight?" He asked while putting my luggage in the car. I've only talked to Manager Sejin on the phone, but he treats me like a daughter.

I smiled and said, "It was good, I'm excited to see Oppa!"

He laughed, and we drove off somewhere. I put my earbuds in and played Blood Sweat & Tears by BTS. I'm so proud of my brother and the rest of the members. I couldn't meet them because I went abroad around the time they debuted. I contacted Manager Sejin a while back and asked if he could help me with surprising Yoongi. And now, here we are.

My music stopped playing, and I looked at my phone. You have a notification from Sleepy Oppa.

Sleepy Oppa: Jisoo-ah, I miss you. When are you coming back to Korea

Baby Jisoo: Sooner than you think, I miss you too :(

I smiled to myself and put my phone in my purse once we arrived. Ooohhh, I remember Oppa mentioning this restaurant. Didn't he say that they were going to come here for someone's graduation? Omo, I'm getting nervous. What if I mess up the celebration? I was debating on whether or not to get out of the car when Manager Sejin dragged me out. I looked at him, and we both laughed.

We walked down a few hallways then stopped in front a door. I could hear A LOT of people arguing, and I laughed a little to myself. Manager Sejin walked in before me and cleared his throat.

"Yoongi, we have a surprise for you," I heard him say.

I heard a chair being pulled out and some footsteps then a voice, "What is it Manager-nim?"

I'm not sure how he'll react, we haven't seen each other in 4 years. Well, it never felt that long, we always called and had video calls. Also, excuse me Min Yoongi. I am a person. Not a thing.

"More like who is it, come in," I smiled and took a few deep breathes before walking in. Yoongi's mouth dropped open as soon as he saw me.

He suddenly teared up and fell to the ground. I rushed to him putting my arms around him. He hugged me back and buried his face in my hair.

"Yah Min Yoongi, don't get all soft on me now. Jinja, you're gonna make me cry too," I rubbed his back and felt something warm glide down my cheeks. Aish, I'm not crying, my eyes are merely sweating.

He pulled away and held my face in his hands then used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I smiled slightly and raised my small hands up to his face to wipe his tears. (Jimin, where you at 😂)

Yoongi stood up and held his hand out to me. I laughed then grabbed onto his hand and pulled myself up. He turned me to face six people who were looking at us. Ahh, the rest of BTS saw that. My face immediately got red, and I looked at the ground.

"Yoongi, who's this," I looked up slowly to see the one who said that. Woah, he's handsome. Worldwide handsome. (Ahh, I'm sorry 😂)

"This is my younger sister, Min Jisoo. Also known as, Sleepy Min 2.0," I elbowed him as he said that and he stuck his tongue out at me.

The six other boys were shocked when he said that. Did they not know who I was? Or that I was coming? Oh wait, no one knew about me because Yoongi never got the chance to introduce me. Pfftt never got the chance my ass. This boy was probably too busy sleeping. And Jisoo, it's a surprise. Of course, they don't know that you're coming. Aish, I need to stop talking to myself in my head.

One by one they all came up towards me and said hello.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can call me handsome" I shook his hand and laughed.

"I'm your hope. I'm your angel, J Hope." He smiled brightly at me, and I smiled back.

"Hello, my name is Rap Monster," the guy with dimples greeted in English and I smiled back then replied, "Hi Rap Monster. Your English is really good."

The other boys looked at me when I responded with English. Yeah, that's right, your girl knows her stuff. Shut up Jisoo, on to the next person.

"My name's Park Jimin, but you can call me anytime," he winked, and I laughed as Yoongi pushed him away from me.

"Kim Taehyung, but call me whatever you want," he gave me a box smile then patted my head.

That was only 5, where's the other one? I looked towards the back to see a boy with blonde hair and a baby face. I looked at him confused. Yoongi looked at the boy and laughed then dragged him over to me.

"C'mon, she won't bite. Unless you want her to," Yoongi said, and I hit the back of his head while everyone laughed.

"Yah, leave the poor boy alone," I extended my hand out. He hesitantly took my hand and shook it slowly.

"M-my n-name is Jeon J-Jungkook." And I swear at that moment, I immediately took a liking to him.

I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. Oops, Jisoo. That's weird, why did you do that. I looked at Jungkook and saw him giving me a bunny smile. Okay, that was probably the most adorable thing I have ever since in my life. JISOO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. Ugh, I smiled at everyone and looked at the table. Remembering what I've been wanting to ask since I came here.

"Soo," As I started to speak everyone looked at me, "Who's graduation is it?"

Jungkook raised his hand, and I smiled, "I just graduated too! Would you mind telling me who's the oldest and stuff?"

I knew about BTS and all of their songs, but I never really had that much time to learn about the members. Well, I was probably too focused on Seventeen and GOT7... You can't blame me! I found out that Jin was the oldest, then Yoongi, J Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, Taehyung, and lastly, Jungkook was the youngest.

Yoongi suddenly poked Taehyung, "Yah, Taehyung-ah. My sister has the same birthday as you!"

I looked at Taehyung and asked, "December 30th?" He nodded, and we both smiled then high fived.

"What year were you born in?" Taehyung asked, and I answered with, "1997."

Suddenly everyone except Yoongi looked at Jungkook and screamed, "SHE'S THE MAKNAE!!"

"Really? When is Jungkook's birthday," I looked over at him, and he said, "September 1st, 1997." Oohh so he's about four months older than me, nice. YAH PABO AH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NICE?

Everyone went back to their seats while I stood next to the table awkwardly. I felt someone pull me down next to them, so I looked at them and smiled. It was Taehyung. He smiled back at me then went back to choosing what to order. After eating the food and getting to know the rest of the boys, we got up and went back to their dorm.

"Where will Jisoo-ah sleep?" I looked over at Jin and started to think. I mean, I don't think Yoongi will let me sleep with anyone... NOT THAT I WANT TO, well I mean, I do, but- Aish, forget it. I looked over at Yoongi to see what he would say.

"With Jungkook"

____________________________

Word Count: 1628

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.6K 56
❝Do I seem like a push over?❞ What happens when Min Yoongi has to take his sister's place in school so she don't get suspended? He has to play his s...
1.1K 54 15
"You know that new roommate I have?" "Yeah, what about her?" "Well, I really like her." "No." "What do you mean, 'no'?" "You can't like her." "Why no...
13.6K 402 10
in which jeongguk is overprotective of his sister but it's taehyung he ends up hurting a taekook short story an a/o/b AU Alpha! Jeongguk + Omega! Tae...
1.1M 33.9K 62
No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Jin's little sister have a crush on his br...