Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
All For The Love Of Prince
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
A Romantic Getaway
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Final Touch
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
For you pt 2...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

Home Sweet Home

86 3 0
By BeenGvldieLox

Rose grandma and brother and Grandmas house)
--------

I've been back in Georgia the past few days and I was really at peace with myself here..I sat on the front porch on the swing chair rubbing my belly and sipping my tea just looking around at everything it was beautiful, quiet, and peaceful here and I just loved it....I imagined my little girl or boy running around growing up here my grandma had a spare bedroom so we were going to use that as the nursery. I finished my tea beginning to get up when I saw a tall guy pulling up in the driveway he got out the car and his hair was a lot like mine.

We both gave a confused look as he walked over to the porch. "Uh hey I am Brandon is my Grandma here?" my heart felt like it skipped a beat I just realized this was my older half brother....I got up slowly smiling and just hugged him...he didn't hug me back and probably thought I was a weirdo "umm who are you.." "I am your sister...I am--" "Rose!" he smiled hugging me tightly.."let's sit!" we sat back on the bench and started to get to know each other "So I Know my grandma had been trying to reach out to you and find you but I didn't know you were coming back..I've seen you on tv and social media a lot" "yeah it's crazy.." "I am so happy to finally meet you..I can't believe we never knew of each other" "I know it messed me up a bit when I first found out but what can I do about it.." "So tell me about your mom.." he scoffed "okayy I know your probably thinking she is this horrible home wrecking person but to be honest she had no clue dad was with your mom my mom was very much in love with him too he left us for you." "Oh Brandon...I am so sorry" "nahh don't be I turned out just fine.." "so I don't get why you know my gran--" "She knew my mom as well and I didn't have grandparents so it just kind of worked out I see her as my grandma too" "soo much this just sounds like a Tyler Perry movie" "what's it like being famous." "Hectic..but I love the energy from it and my fans are great..." "andd being with Prince what's that like I mean you hear things but I just wanna know I see you've got a little something on the way" I laughed "yeah him and I were..we ended up on a different page in a different space..one moment we were the happiest couple next thing..he is moved on and I am pregnant but it's gonna be fine.I went through my ups and downs as you saw but you grow and learn and being pregnant has humbled me in a lot of ways and I plan on keeping it on the low for a while as well as myself." "Wow well I am happy for you and now that I have the chance to reconnect with my little sister I am here for you and my future niece or nephew his lost not yours...BUT I love Prince too--"I hit him cutting him off and we both laughed "I am just kidding..kinda"we hugged and I cried out in pain "OWAHH" "DID I DO SOMETHING?!" He panicked "no no no I just there is a few complications I am just going to go lay down for a minute maybe finish unpacking grandma is in the kitchen" "ok let me help you up" we both got up and he helped me into the house "brandonnn my baby!--oh no Rose are you ok" I nodded my head "yeah just some pain I need to go lay down." "ok call me if you need anything" I turned towards the steps taking my time up and laid on my side taking a nap.

-------------------------

After taking a nice relaxing nap I was feeling better but I wasn't looking better whatever was happening during this pregnancy was making my skin look terrible my hair was a mess I felt fat and I was in horrible pain. I sat up pulling my notes out...I started thinking about a song the song specifically that I was inspired by when my grandma was talking to me and the words just wrote them self..I had to get to a studio immediately to record this. I had been getting calls left and right to do performances but like I said I been trying to stay lowkey and make sure I had a healthy delivery that was my main focus and writing music and soon after the rest will follow and I will get back on top where I was at. I would get comments calling me a one hit wonder and saying I fell off which was all lies and I didn't let get to me because every song I dropped top of the charts, my entire tour, sold out shows, it doesn't end there so sometimes artist need to take a break and get them self together. Between that and comments on Prince and Mani and I just didn't care anymore the situation still hurt and everything takes healing and time so in order to block all that negativity out my life I just turned my comments off. I put my music to the side and got out of the bed going downstairs "Hey guys I am gonna go to the store.." "you need a bodyguard super star?" Brandon asked making me laugh "no I will be good just need to get some fresh air.." "ok well if your feeling better can you pick a few things up from the store for me for dinner tonight?" I nodded getting the list from her and grabbing the keys heading out.

I was pushing the buggy down the aisle looking down at my list crossing things off as I got them when I heard somebody call my name. "Rose?" I turned around with a confused look then my expression dropped when I saw the faced. I leaped into their arms as we hugged "oh my gosh Marcus! I had no idea I would ever see you again!" "I know I know..how have you been..?" "Like you haven't seen everything on social media from my slut image to the break up " "yeahhh but I like to tend to not put my focus into it especially because I know the kind of person you are..and I also know the type of person he is *cough* told ya so" "oh gee thanks but you wouldn't understand anyways... how have you been" "I been good!" "Come over tonight meet my family for dinner we have so much to talk about" "I would love to Ro but I actually got a lot of stuff to do but lets exchange numbers and I can take you to my favorite spot and we can catch up" "ok yeah for sure" we exchanged numbers and gave each other one last hug before walking off and finishing our shopping.

Later that night after having an amazing southern dinner we played family games laughing and having a good time together then we ended up on the couch falling asleep to movies...it was perfect all I ever wanted.

------------------------------------

I was still unpacking a lot of things in my room and Brandon and My grandma were doing a lot with helping out with the new nursery Brandon even started building a play set we got to all know each other and it just felt like I've known them forever. Brandon and I had a lot more in common than I thought we would and there was no weirdness or awkwardness between us..I found out that he was an art teacher and he did a bit of modeling he was a dream chaser just like me. I took a break from unpacking and took a walk around the house...passing a room I walked in seeing how it was decorated so pretty I looked on the dresser picking up a picture frame seeing a picture of my mom younger ...I sat on the bed sniffling as a tear fell on to the picture.

she was so georgeous..she was glowing...she was an angel and I hate that she went through what she went through just for me. "you look just like her.." my grandma said walking in sitting next to me on the bed "your smile, your skin, your bouncy wild hair, the way you dance I see a lot of her in you..and that's how you know she is always within you.." "I know but I just hate there were secrets and what she went through and Brandon..it just isn't fair." "I know sweetie life isn't fair but it was all worth it to her because she loved you...you were her dream come true....your father loved you too..come let me show you something." I followed my grandma into her room and she pulled out a picture album showing me a bunch of pictures of my mom telling me funny stories and stuff I didn't even know..and I learned so much about her and even though I had a lot of memories of her I was still pretty young when she passed and learning more about where I came from really made me feel like I was getting back to my roots I had so much of my mom in me. We came upon a picture of my parents wedding..she looked so happy

I took a deep breath getting a little emotional being here felt like I was finding myself it felt just like home being where my mom grew up and discovering more about her.  "your parents would be so proud of the woman you became..and how much more greatness you have left to accomplish" I took a deep breath sighing "uhh i don't know about all that..." "They really would I mean they were both music people you got the gift as well..you and your brother are both amazing people who turned out great trust their watching over you"  we looked through more of the pictures and came across my grandma and grandpa making me laugh 

"this one right here is from our anniversary party we had a great time that night"

she put her hand over her heart looking at her wedding pictures you could see the resemblance with my moms pic "oh my gosh..I remember this day like it was yesterday..like we had our first dance..you know your grandpa could really dance your mom got that from him..he couldn't wait to have a baby and shortly after our wedding I ended up pregnant he wanted kids so badly I tell ya" I smiled this is what you called true love they looked so happy and in love my grandma was really a bad one back then and still is and my grandpa was oh so handsome I wish I got to meet him so we could talk about music and many other things he seemed like such a cool person we flipped again

I busted out laughing "this is so cutee oh my gosh you were really so gorgeous grandma you probably had all the guys" "where do you think you and your mama get your looks from"

 "there was your mom she was a true daddy's girl..and she was the sweetest kid ever ..this is also when we knew we had another dancer on our hands she would never miss a beat always twirling around the house or doing something"

Here she is at her first ballet class she fell in love with it..

"she was also one of the best in her class"

she skipped a few more pages "this...this right here is my favorite picture" she said turning to a page of them with her arms around my grandpa "this is when we first started dating and I knew then I wanted to marry him and he was my true love.."

"man I really loved that man im gonna miss you my love" she pecked the photo with a tear falling from her face before closing the book we put the photo album away I hugged and pecked her cheek "it's ok grandma... everything seemed so perfect" "don't get me wrong child I loved that man but at times I sure as hell wanted to kill him" we laughed "no relationship is perfect it takes time, patience, maturity a lot of work...but when you find that one you just know he's the one when you can't live without him..you can't imagine your life with anyone else better...he was my everything BUT as much good as he did..there were times where he did me wrong..but we worked through it.."how did you two meet?" "well let's see he was the star athlete of the school as well as a great musician he tried and tried to get me but you know I had to play hard to get all the boys wanted grandma so I had to see just how hard he wanted me and if he wanted to keep me...and he did just that he never gave up so finally I decided to let him take me on our first date a drive in movie then we went out and danced all night to swing music the fact that he could dance attracted me even more..the rest is history." "wow..and you guys didn't want anymore kids" "Hmm I've thought about it but my one little baby was enough for the both of us and we were happy with that." wow I was so amazed does true love like this even exist anymore I rubbed my belly that is exactly what I was hoping to get with Prince..and all those feelings my grandma got when she knew she was in love was exactly how I felt as well..I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him and to know we won't get to have pictures like these to look back on our child hurt even more. "falling in love hurts...that's the same way I felt about Prince now look.." "Rose sometimes it doesn't work out..your mom was deep in love with your dad and it wasn't perfect either and like I said neither was your grandfather..but sometimes it's worth getting hurt over things like this to realize things about yourself so you can focus on you and grow more and that is exactly what you are going to do..now i am gonna go make some lemonade would you like any?" I nodded my head and she pecked my forehead and rubbed my belly before she  went back downstairs I was enjoying all this time I spent with her and getting to know everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 4
Christina moved to a new state to forget about her past, but little does she know her past found her. Will she be able to leave her past or will she...
205K 6.4K 28
Olivia is a wealthy teenager but her life changes only after a few days and weeks at a new school . She find out who she really is. It only took one...
33.7K 2.5K 71
Jensen and Prince are living out their dreams of having a family. Devon is the light of their lives. Prince's career begins to have a resurgence and...
1.3K 79 34
It's 1972 and Imani has lived in Brooklyn, NY for as long as she can remember..until one day her dad gets a job offer that he cant refuse, the only d...