Genji x Reader [One-Shots]

By Amberhen

On the weekends I'll update with two shots on both days. This is my first time of making a one-shot so please... More

Greetings (Young Genji x Reader)
Cyber Cat (Genji Cat x Reader)
Pick Up Lines (Flirty Genji x Reader)
Rain Drops (Young Genji x Reader)
Arcade (Genji x Reader)
Saddness and Comfort (Genji x Sad Reader)
Dance Lessons (Genji x Reader)
Date Gone Wrong (Young Genji x Reader)
Memories (Genji x Reader)
Love At First Sight (Young Genji x Reader)
Cheater (Cheating Genji x Reader)
What A Player (Playboy Young Genji x Reader)
Helping Hand (Injured Genji x Reader)
Cat VS Dog (Inu! Young Genji x Neko! Reader)
Inner Peace (Young Genji x Reader)
Jealousy (Genji x Reader)
Jealously part:2 (Genji x Reader)
Bad Boy (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Fights (Genji x Reader)
Cheating part:2 (Genji x Reader x Hanzo)
Circus Of The Dead (Young Genji x Animatronic Reader)
After The Wedding (Genji x Reader)
Sugar Treats (Young Genji x Reader)
Can We Keep Him? (Puppy Genji x Young Reader)
Time For A Bite (Animatronic Genji x Young Reader)
Siblings (Brother Genji x Sister Reader x Brother Hanzo)
Harmony (Genji x Reader)
Discord (Genji x Killer Reader)
Wolf Out (Wolf Genji x Young Reader)
Nya~ (Neko Genji x Reader)
Good Girl (Young Genji x Puppy Reader)
Surprise Big Brother! (Genji x Young Reader)
Halloween Party {special-shot} (Genji x Reader)
Falling Love part:1 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Once In November part:2 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Partners In Crime part:3 (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Beast Of The Night (Werewolf Genji x Reader)
Welcome To The Famliy (Young Genji x Animatronic Reader)
Can We Keep Him? Part 2 (Dog Genji x Teen Reader)
I Won't Hurt You (Animatronic Genji x Young Reader)
Demons and Angels (Demon Genji x Angel Reader)
I'll Protect You (Father Genji x Daughter Reader)
Random Question
Conventions (Genji x Cosplaying Reader)
Love Before The Accident (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Dragons Anger (Father Genji x Daughter Reader)
Being Thankful {special-shot} (Genji x Reader)
Shimadas Love (Genji x Reader x Hanzo)
Problems (Genji x Young Reader)
Happy Birthday {special-shot} (Young Genji x Amber)
The Pain She Feels (Young Genji x Bullied Reader)
Underground (Young Genji x Monster Reader)
Snowflakes (Genji x Young Reader)
Cold Nights (Genji x Reader)
Awkward Ice Skating (Young Genji x Young Reader)
Bullying (Young Genji x Bullied Young Reader)
Authors Note
You're Not Alone (Genji x Child Reader)
Why Can't You See My Love? (Genji x Oblivious Reader)
I Wish To Stay Human (Dragon Genji x Dragon Reader)
Silent Words (Genji x Mute Reader)
Author's Note 2
I Never Wanted A Goodbye... (Genji x Dying Reader)
Author's Note 3
Return Of An Old Friend
New Friend
Broken
Obsessed With You [Part 1]
Monster
New Friend [Part 2]
House Of Wolves [Part 1]
Something Found
Victim Of Lies [Part 1]
House Of Memories [Part 2]
Saviour From A Monster
Missing You...
Art Design
Victims Of Lies {Part:2}
Author's Note 4
These Wolves I Dream Of
One Of A Kind
The Lucky Egg
Behind The Mask
Embarrassed
You Are Perfect
Broken (Pt. 2) = Revenge
Phantom At The Ball
No Control
Don't Hit On My Man
Blind Love
Not Alone Tonight
No More Broken Promises
His Hidden Feelings
Two Different Sides
Obsessed With You [Part 2]
To Be A Hero One Day
The Aftermath
Just Friends
The Lover
Flowered Love
Its Going To Get Better
Child's Play [Part 1]
The Night You Were Gone [Part 1]
Child's Play [Part 2]
My Hero [Part 1]
Difference Between You And I [Part 1]
Difference Between You And I [Part 2]

The Promise [Part 1]

1.4K 49 8
By Amberhen

~~~~~~~~~
(Child Genji x Child Reader)
~~~~~~~~~

The day was coming to a close end as a little boy sat next to a girl younger then him by the Shimada castle, watching the sunset together. "(Y/N), what do you want to do when we get older?" The boy asked as (Y\N) looked at him with a smile. "I want to be with you, silly! We can be together forever and no one can get in the way Genji!" (Y/N) giggled as her legs swinged back and forth. Genji stopped for a moment before smiling widely. "You want to do that? Really?" Genji questioned as (Y/N) nodded her head.

"Well... then why don't we make a promise?" Genji suggested as (Y/N) looked at him in confusion. "What kind of promise?" (Y/N) asked. "My mother and father told me about this tradition they did when they got together. It was a little doll that resembled their life or something for one another... I was thinking maybe we could do that so we could be together forever!" Genji blushed as (Y/N) smiled brightly, not truly understanding what he ment. "Okay! But where are we going to get a doll?" (Y/N) asked as Genji stood up.

"I've got one in my room that I was planning on giving to you on your birthday, but it'll work. I hope you don't mind." Genji sheepishly replied. (Y/N) stood up and grabbed his hand. "I don't mind at all, as long as I get to keep a hold of the doll. I'm sure you'd lose it." (Y/N) giggled. Genji rolled his eyes before walking in hand with (Y/N) to his room. Once at his door, Genji rushed in and went straight to his bed. Looking underneath, Genji pulled out a box. Opening it, Genji taken out a small clay owl. Its eyes were missing and looked unfinished.

"Sorry if it doesn't look good. I was planning on finishing it before your birthday..." Genji shyly said as (Y/N) took a hold of it. "Aw, its so cute Genji! I love it! Can we finish the eyes though? It looks funny without eyes." (Y/N) said, looking at the detail missing. Genji nodded his head before getting a few paints out. "What color of eyes should we put on it? I was hoping that maybe we could do green eyes." Genji said as he dipped a small paintbrush into the green paint. (Y/N) looked at the owl before looking at the other colors. "How about we do two colors. Both eyes a different color. I would do (f/c) and you can do green." (Y/N) suggested.

"Yeah! We could do that!" Genji smiled as he took the owl carefully and paint the left eye green. (Y/N) painted the other eye (f/c) and waited for the paint to dry. "What now? What else are we supposed to do with it?" (Y/N) questioned. "I think we're going to make a wish now. I make a wish and you make one too, I think?" Genji replied as (Y/N) awed before closing her eyes. "I wish for me and Genji to stay with each other forever! That we'd live happily ever after!" (Y/N) said happily as Genji blushed. "Genji! Make your wish too! What are you going to wish for?" (Y/N) asked as she looked at him.

Genji thought for a moment before closing his eyes. "I wish to stay by (Y/N)'s side and protect her with my everything. I want to bring her all the happiness she deserves..." Genji whispered and sighed. (Y/N) frowned at Genji's mubbles. "Genji, what did you say? What was your wish?" Genji smirked at (Y/N). "I can't say, you'll have to find out later on." Genji snickered as (Y/N) pouted started playfully punching him. As they were distracted, the little clay owl eyes glowed a faint green and (f/c) after they made their wish before the glow vainshed, signifying the promise that was made between the two young children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8K 92
Short stories of you and Genji .
4.3K 62 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
145K 3.6K 46
You had lost your family when you were really young. Thats when you met Kumo, a demon quickly becomes your only friend and companion. Searching for s...
40.6K 655 15
Female reader. Probably smut. Definitely smut. This story takes place at the time Genji and Hanzo are in the age of their "young" skins. So you're a...