Weak

By An_Average_Freak

WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skelet... More

Running
Trainees and Trainers
Myra
I Tried
TeCo or Days I Wish I Was Dead?
Mate
It Hurts
Dinner Plans?
Weak
Dinner
Full Moon
Talking
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fin

Help

3.6K 141 17
By An_Average_Freak

AU: We hit 1,000 reads!! I know it's not a lot but I'm so proud. I never thought this story would do so well. Thank you for everyone who had read this far and supported me in my injury and writing❤️❤️

When I woke I could still feel my skin being torn apart. I could still hear the sickening crack of my parents necks. My back was killing me, I've come to realize that the whip was laced.

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining on my skin. My eyes strained to see
what was around me. I tried to breathe but was constricted. My hands went to my neck only to feel cold metal instead of my warm skin.

I struggled against the metal, pulling at it. My weak fingers didn't even scratch it though. To save my energy I stopped,  and looked at my whole body. My jeans were now shorts, stopping a little above mid thigh. My ankles were raw from the earlier shackles and I was barefoot. My arms were dirty, I couldn't look at my back but I could feel the blood was crusty from drying.

I leaned back against the dirty wall and looked around. I was in some type of cell, metal bars in the front of me and grainy cobblestone walls on the other three sides. Through the cracks were vines and more dirty this was obviously old. 

I stood up the best I could and pulled forward, the chain was taut but I continued to pull on it. I reached out to grab the bars only to instantly let them go. I hissed in pain and looked at my hand, they were now a tender red.  Wolfsbane, I should've known. It seems like Brewer has an obsession with it.

"I see you've woken petit un."  Brewer stepped in front of the cage, his arms folded over his chest. His eyes lost the fire that they once held but his smirk was still plastered on his face.

"I see you are still the monster everyone says you are," I couldn't stop myself, I bowed my head not meeting his look. I hear the cage door open and I took a step back hitting the wall.

"Are you ready for your punishment chèrie?" His voice was gruff and his hand carefully touched my face lifting my chin to look at him. "Oh darling, this will be so much fun."

I couldn't hold back my cry, a tear escaped my eye. Brewer shushed me and wiped away my tear, "Chèrie don't cry. You should've thought about the punishment when you attacked me. You did the crime, you must face the price." I gasped as the collar left my neck and his hand replaced it.

"Never again disrespect me,"  he gave my throat a good squeeze. Then dropped me, leaving only to return when a smaller metal bar. One with a leather handle at the end, to which he held.

"Please, please don't," I begged while I shuffled to the corner.

"Oh Chèrie, you have never felt pain before, and you never will after me."  I cried out as the rod was placed on my arm. He grabbed my throat and lifted me up, to get the rod further on my skin. My screams filled my ears and his smile was burned into my mind.

How could someone be so mean to his mate. I knew what he did to his wife, but this, this is so much worse. To see the face of a man I was supposed to love  hurt me, kill my parents then beat me was beyond hell.

I blocked out what Brewer did to me in the end, like I would with my father. I couldn't move my arms or legs for he had tied them back with ropes. Once he was finished I tuned back in to my body, the metallic taste of blood in my mouth was strong. I raised my head and looked up to him, he stood there with various weapons around him. I tried to speak but I was unable to for I had screamed myself mute.

Brewer didn't react to my attempt instead he looked down and pulled a pin out of his pocket. The pin held the face of the full moon, it was the packs symbol. He looked back to me and put the pin back in his pocket, as he stepped to me my heart rate accelerated. His hands reached out and grabbed my shirt ripping it down the middle. I had turned my head to protect my face, but I gasped as the cold air attacked my skin. My bra was mostly intact so I was fully covered there but my stomach and everything else up top was free. 

I looked back to him and out eyes met, I was breathing heavily out of fear and pure anticipation. His rough hand went from my neck pushing my hair behind my ear down to my collar bone. He grabbed my bra strap and moved it over my left shoulder, leaving my left shoulder and collarbone are bare. I stared at him with wide eyes following his every move.

Was he to kill me, like he supposedly did his last mate? Brewer stepped away from me, turning his back to me and stepping out of the cell. He grabbed a torch then the pin, and didn't hesitate to hold them to each other. I felt beads of sweat form on my fore head. I tried to think of what he was going to do but I knew. My breathing became eradicated, and froze even though I couldn't move in the first place.

We stared at each other, both knowing what was to come. Once the pin started to glow a low red from its's heat and the metal was a bright red Brewer made his final steps to me. We maintained eye contact for every step for every breathe.  He broke eye contact when he was on his final step the pin glowed against my pale skin.

As the pin moved closer to my collar bone I found my voice whispered the one thing I knew to be true, "I hate you."

My scream pierced my ears as the pin ate away at my skin,  as its hot metal engraved its design into my collar bone. I struggled to get away from this pain, a natural reaction, but his hand pushed the pin farther into my skin. I kept screaming and my skin was on fire, even after the pin was taken away.

"You belong to me," 

he dropped the pin to the floor, and I dropped with it. The shackles around me now lay broken at my side. "Clean yourself up,"

My hands went to the burn which was starting to spread its pink hue to the skin around. I heard Brewer walk away from me, my heart yearned to follow after him. To beg at his feet for his love and acceptance, for him to hold me and comfort me. But I couldn't if he should've comforted me, instead I was branded and he left me. I wiped the tear from my cheeks then reached out to grab the pin which had cooled, and pushed myself off the ground.

"Let me help you, please,"

I looked up to see a smaller girl leaning over me, grabbing my arms and pulling me up. Her brown bangs bounced as she looked me up and down. Her pink lips pressed into a line as she finally took in what I looked like. Her hazel eyes were dull when they met, "Are you okay?" her voice was quieter at the end. I could tell she was a it nervous, she couldn't help remind me of a mouse.

"I'm fine," I stated, I wasn't, I'm not even sure why I would say that. Mousey shook her head with a small smile playing on her lips.

"Let me help you," I nodded to her and followed close behind slipping the pin in my pocket.. Her modest dress was a light blue color with a white blouse underneath. My mind had entered its safety place, everything had me on edge. I gasped twice on the cobblestone stairs Mousey led me through.

"Where am I?" I asked my voice raspy and small, I wouldn't be able to recognize my voice if

I hadn't said it. She had grabbed my hand and she led me through hallways till we arrived to a long one. It held a bigger double door at the end and smaller doors on the sides.

"It's the castle, In the Blood Moon Pack." Mousey said as she opened the smaller door to the left of the big door. My eyes widened as I saw the room the door hid. The queen bed had a royal purple, gray, and white comforter and pillows. The windows had the royal purple shades and the chairs in the corner were white. The lamp was brass, behind the white door to the left of the room was a white bathroom. Spotless, I assume because how much it was cleaned.

"Let's get these clothes off of you," Mousey's hands went to my bra that was still on me and I slapped her hand away. She gasped and stepped back holding her hand.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I'm just not use-" I tried to explain for my reaction while reaching out to her.

"It's fine, I understand. Let me get the bath ready then I can come back in and help you." Mousey reassured me that she was fine and swiftly started the bath to a warm but not scolding temperature. She nodded to me and I smiled back before she shut the door.

I reached into my pant pockets and pulled out the pin, I had grabbed it out of instinct. Maybe he would go back and look for it, then have to come to me for it. I shuddered at the thought of facing him, I couldn't help but be mad at myself. Even though I was supposed to hate him and I did hate him something inside of me wanted to love him. He was awfully attractive and he was y mate. That was a mistake, how could I be mated to that monster. How could the Moon goddess hate me in such a way.

Frustrated, I put the pin down on the white countertop and looked in the mirror at myself. My eyes immediately went to the burn that bore into my skin. The burn held the full moon as did the pin, the burn was still raw and it had burned away the muscle. I tore my eyes away from the burn and looked at my face, My blue eyes were dulled into a gray color. My face was thinner and my hair was obviously dirty. My skin had turned from pale to a brown yellow from the dirt.

I turned around to see my back. The cut given to me by the whip had closed but in its place was a scar that started where the back of my bra ended and the waist of my shorts. I sighed, how was someone I was supposed to love scar me in such ways. How was I supposed to love this monster, He killed my parents, He attacked my people. He scarred my body when, as the books and Moon Goddess says, he should've worshipped it. I stripped myself of my clothes and the thoughts of Brewer, although ultimately deciding I should call him Alpha to avoid future complications. I looked back in the mirror once again to see the purple and blue bruise running up my body from when Alpha first threw me. I sighed and avoided touching it when i stepped into the bath.

The water glided up my skin, I avoided getting water on the burn and when Mousey came back in the room she said the doctor would come by and make sure it wouldn't become infected as it healed. Her hands went to my hair as she scrubbed my scalp I rubbed my skin with a sea sponge and soap I had grabbed from the corner. The dirt rubbed off pretty easily, Mousey worked on my hair and from what I could tell it was coming out of its knots quite easily.

I looked up to find a razor then reached up to grab it, the dirt and grim had left my body and I could see the hairs that grew from my body. I shaved my legs, underarms, and the thing in between. Mousey had left to get me clothes and I finished up, wrapping myself in a towel.

I exited the bathroom to the bed and sat down, looking around me. The grandfather clock in the corner clicked, it said it was 2 o'clock. I sighed as I thought about what I was to do with everything going on. I decided to take things as they come per usual for my procrastinating lifestyle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 288 32
**WARNING: This book does have some dark themes to it that revolve around abuse, rape etc. So please do not read if these themes are triggers for you...
3K 124 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
Lilith. By W

Werewolf

390K 9.5K 34
I, Alexander Stone, reject you..." he trailed off, he doesn't even know my name. " as my mate, my soul and the luna of this pack" as soon as those wo...
316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...