Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
All For The Love Of Prince
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
A Romantic Getaway
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Final Touch
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Home Sweet Home
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

For you pt 2...

75 3 0
By BeenGvldieLox

My chair lowered down below the stage and my dancers went back out dancing while I did my switch so far the performance was going well. I got off the seat running over to my costume designers switching my outfit and taking my wig off and switching it. They sprayed water in it and touched my make up. I ran back to a different chair sitting on as it started to rise up as the music was changing and my chair was rotating.....this song was dedicated off the other night at the club.

"I been dranking...I been drankinggg..."

"I get fiflthy when that liquor get into me I been thinking I been thinkinggg..."

"Can't keep your eyes off my fatty dadddyyy I want youuuu naaa naaaa Drunk in love, I want you We woke up in the kitchen saying How the hell did this shit happen?" Oh baby, drunk in love we be all nightttt LOVEEEEEEE" I sang my heart out hitting my dance

.....................................

"Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood i'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body Been serving all this, swerve, surfing all in this good, good"  I laughed a bit dancing and rolling my body

I smiled as I looked out into the crowd as they were feeling it dancing along making me laugh "I SEE YALL!" 

I ended the song holding my pose taking in the applause which almost brought me to tears seeing everyone stand up and clap for me. I faced back forward waving and smiling and taking a bow before walking off the stage. I grabbed a towel taking a deep breath and sipping my water. I made my way back out to my seat next to Prince as they were about to announce the awards..he smiled at me and kissed my cheek I take it as he liked it surprisingly??  Kevin hart came out "Wooo! man oh man!! that's all Prince yall I tell you ..your a lucky man give it up one more time for Cherry Gem! amazing performance! got everybody all hot" I smiled as he moved on "Alrightt alrighttt alrighttt now I want to introduce to yall the nominations for best new artist of the year..Prince reached over holding my hand as I took deep breaths nervously." he went through naming everybody and then made a speech "This person right here truly deserves this....we watched them rise to the top in such a short amount of time they do it all amazing energy and talent...give it up for CHERRY GEM!!!!" I covered my mouth in shock this didn't feel real I couldn't believe it my first award ......Prince clapped for me and hugged me as I got up...and headed over to the stage taking it all in as they played my song. I walked over giving my hugs and accepting the award...I tear dropped from my eye...and I raised my award up speechless.

"First off I don't know what to say im so thankful for all my supporters and the people who helped me get here...this is a dream come true for me all I ever wanted..second thank my record company for believing in me from the jump...and thank my future husband thank you for pushing me and loving me and being my coach tonight's all about you thank you!" I smiled and turned away and the audience clapped I went backstage getting ready for..the real surprise..

------------------------------------

They were giving long speeches about Prince and showing throwback clips the whole nine yards..he was probably wondering where I was at...They started the tribute performance and there were so many great people doing his songs  and they did a good job..I watched Princes face from behind the stage as he enjoyed it and back at the stage watching the different amazing performers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 1 17
(When someone from Amanda's past come back and haunted her life and also Olivia life. Forcing both family into witness protection services. What will...
14.4K 883 11
After one too many blind dates, Harmony is about done with men...until one date brings her more than she ever bargained for... Story cover courtesy o...
159K 8.5K 60
It's the mid 1990's and Sydney is a graduate student who spends her evenings exploring online chat rooms. What happens when she makes an online frien...
185 49 50
Alice finds herself bored in every relationship. She has always dreamed of finding love and having the white picket fence life. She falls hard in lov...