Hidden Mistress {BWWM}

Par KAYxSAVAGE1999

Just Read Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 1

49.3K 835 268
Par KAYxSAVAGE1999

Z O Y A

Zoya is an East African origin name, meaning 'dawn'. It's popular not just in Ethiopia, but also Arabic countries.

I was born with that name for a reason. I was born at dawn when my father was gone to work and my mom was home alone by herself. She gave birth to me all on her own.

I'm 22 years old now. Just turn 22 in June. I'm so blessed cause in my country, girls my age will either be broke or pregnant struggling to get a job or married just to have money.

Me, I move away from my parents and move to the United States. The most hated country for what they done to my people. The people here are so mean and don't care about each. Have no respect at all. Just sad.

I live in Boston. It's nice here but sometimes I get home sick.

"ጠዋት ፀሐይ {morning sun}"I stretch out of bed. I look at the sun as it came up from behind the buildings. Usually I like seeing the dark sky when it's morning.

"Morning Zoya"my sister zabel walk in the room.

"Morning"I said to zabel. Zabel is 18 years old and just got out of high school going to college. I'm proud of her.

"Get up, you have work"she threw the pillow at me. "And I need a ride to the store"

"Why?"I walk to the bathroom.

"My first day at my new job"she jump up and down. I forgot we had a downstairs neighbor.

"Zabel stop. Remember miss hank hate when you jump up and down while she's sleep"I said laughing.

"Like I care about what that old lady said"she said.

"Zabel, you can't say that"I said.

"So what"she walk out my room. I went to the bathroom so I can do my morning routine.

After that, I got dress in my scrubs and put some coconut oil in my hair just to make it shine. I grab my bag, keys, and phone with headphones then walk out the door.

"Zabel, come on. Let's go!"I yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming"she jogged downstairs with a two piece on. What the fuck?

"What is that zabel?"I ask.

"My outfit for work"she said.

"Where the hell you work at? A strip club"I ask.

"Noooooo, my friend does"zabel said. "She wanted me to check it out and I will"

"Zabel your 18 years old. No"I said with a mean mug. She sigh and walk out the door. I shook my head and walk out the door then lock it.

(LATER)

BOSTON HOSPITAL
8:30AM
CAFETERIA

"So zabel is a what?"my friend Amber ask. Me and Amber been friends since i started working here. She was a worker at the cafe place then she move up higher to a registered nurse like me.

"A stripper"I said.

"And that's her goal?"Amber ask

"I don't know but she needs to stop before something bad happens"I sigh. Amber shook her goddess locs while drinking her coffee. Her eyes move to the entrance of the cafe. I turn around seeing the doctor that I work with.

"Dr. Martin, what a fine ass gentleman"Amber said smiling hard at him. Dr. Martin smile back and walk to the front.

"He's married"I said.

"So what. His wife look like a damn Barbie"Amber said.

"And?.... That's what he like"I said.

"Mhmmm, everyone knows you love him"Amber swirl her neck while licking her lips.

"Yeah right"I sip on my coffee. Dr. Martin came towards us with his coffee and muffins.

"Morning ladies, have a long day ahead of us"he said then walk away.

"Yes we sure do. Let's go and get this job done"Amber hop up from her seat. I grab my stuff and threw away my cup. I walk to the elevator with Amber who was dancing around how she met this dude last night and didn't get the quicky cause the wife arrive home early. A lot of things is wrong with this girl.

Finally we arrive to our station. Dr. Martin was talking to one of the nurses. I watch as his lips move and how his musculature arm was form and he was just so.....

"Earth to zoya"Amber said. "They need you in room 568"

"Who is it?"I ask for the chart.

"Name is James McGill. Age: 37. Sex: Male"she said. "Says that he just had surgery on his......"

"What?"I look at the paper. "Ok then"I walk away from her. I pass up Dr. Martin going to the room. I walk in seeing James McGill wife and daughter I guess.

"Hi I'm zoya...."

"Look we don't care what your name is just tell me that my husband is getting out today"the wife said.

"Uhhhh, I don't know. If he pees in the cup, then we can see if he can be released"I said.

"Sounds good"he said. "What about making me cum?"excuse me. His wife better make him do that.

"Sir, we not here to see if you can cum. Only piss okay"I heard Dr. Martin say behind me.

"Yes sir"James said.

"What is your name sir?"the daughter ask.

"Zion Martin"Dr. Martin said.

"Mmmmm, well Zion. Do you have a wife?"the daughter ask.

"Yes I do"he laugh. James look at his daughter and shook his head. "Ms. Akintola, can you come see please"

I walk out the room following Dr. Martin. "Yes"I was push to the wall in the nurse lounge. I felt breathing all down my neck and a wet kiss on my neck.

"You look beautiful today"his voice made me wanted him more.

"Zion let me go"I tried on pushing him away from me. "I told you, I don't mess with married men"

"That's not what you said last week"Zion said. I look into his aqua eyes.

"And I said that because your wife walk in on us"I push him away from me. "Now, I have a job to do and if you can't keep your hands to yourself, I might transfer to another hospital"

"Don't act like that"he chuckle. "I know you can't do that"he said.

"I will"I said.

"Alright, watch when 10:48 comes around. You'll be begging"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75.8K 2.5K 42
Just read 🌈
2.3K 4 4
this story does not in any way belong to me this story belongs to pwib 'n puff of fanfiction.net
35.4K 2.8K 48
She was a harlot, whore, escort, lady of the night, adulterer, slut and many other things society shamed her with. Comes with the job...she guess. Th...