Intensity: Destination Everyw...

Oleh iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... Lebih Banyak

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Right By His Side.

33.4K 576 354
Oleh iBasedSupreme

 50% off groundation!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah baaaaaai!

Dedicated to barbarabigboss! ♥

______________________________________________

  [Monologue #42]

  Let's get away from all the drama. I want it just to be us. Fuck the world. You and I against it. I hope  we will stop war and begin with peace. We'll get over ourselves for one reason — love. It's me, you, and love. Survival of the fittest.

______________________________________________

Recap:

 It was a text...from Jamee?

[MeeMeeOVOXO] pissed tf off with you , but check your twitter . you just might be in trouble .

________________________________________________

{Jas'marieé's House, Thursday, August 7th.}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I logged onto Twitter through my phone and saw the trending topics...

#ThingsCharlieSheenSays

Remember The Titans

Tyga

Prince's New Girl

#ThingsTMSays

I clicked on the Prince's New Girl one, skeptical about what was going on. Hundreds of tweets came up on my phone.

[A/N: Hope these aren't actual twitter names, loool.]

Leai. † (@leaiovoxo) - The fuck ?? Why is Prince's new girl trending ? o.O

Boomerang. xx (@mindlessboo_) - wtf? who is Prince's New Girl?

NaiMindlessssssssss! (@naimindless) - Prince's new girl is pretty af, brooo! Whoever got the pic is some G's. mad close. >>> twitpic.com/2092...

I clicked the link to the picture and it was the picture I dreaded. Me and Prince at the skate park when I fell on top of him. Fuck my life.

Nelly. xoxo. (@nellymarie_) - Guys , stfu w. this Prince's New Girl bullshit . That's not his new girlfriend and I was there when the shit was going on . The girl fell on him by accident . Thirsty hoes. -_-

I retweeted that and checked my mentions, hoping no one figured out I was in that picture. Boy, was I wrong. I had at least sixty mentions about it.

MindlessGang! (@meme_prettybitch) - @CadynCocaine are you and Princeton from MB dating?

Alanaaa . (@MindYourAlana) - @CadynCocaine you look like Princeton's ex gf Princess . :o if u do date him , im glad u dont flaunt it .

Prince's Wife . (MindlessForPrinceex3) - @CadynCocaine why tf u think u all that cus you date prince? gtfoh

Niyah Over Everything. (@NiNiOnDeckkk) - @CadynCocaine You Cheatedd On Ya Bf With Prince...SMH. Slut.

Kyreee. :) (@KyreeTaylor143) - @CadynCocaine whaaaa? I thought you and @fucksevarion were dating? twitpic.com/2092....

The mentions began to get ridiculous. I made a new tweet and told everyone what was going on.

  Honey. † Cocaine. (@CadynCocaine) - Guys, I don't date Princeton from @MindlessBhavior. I just fell onto him while skateboarding, k? And YES, I still do date @fucksevarion, k? STFU with all this bullshit. -_-

  In less than five seconds, I had eighty retweets. Eventually after four hours, the trending topic changed and the situation blew over to the certain degree. Thank God. Next thing to blow over?

  My love for this boy.

_________________________________________________________

{Meanwhile, Atlanta, Georgia}

(Roc's P.O.V.)

   While we all sat around watching my favorite movie, 21 Jump Street, I logged onto Twitter. I looked our mentions, smiling and laughing silently at Team Mindless insiders. I looked through more of the mentions and I saw them increase more. Many of them talking about "Prince's New Girl"...wait, what? A new girl? I saw the link to the picture, so I clicked it. It was a picture of a girl on top of Prince on the ground, staring deep into one another's eyes.

  Who was she...and why did resemble Jassie?

  I looked through more of the tweets and saw one that stood out most. I guess it was from the girl in that picture who was trying to clear things up.

  Honey. † Cocaine. (@CadynCocaine) - Guys, I don't date Princeton from @MindlessBhavior. I just fell onto him while skateboarding, k? And YES, I still do date @fucksevarion, k? STFU with all this bullshit. -_-

  I liked how she tried her best to clear it up. She would've been one of those girls who rolled with the punches. She's real...like Jassie. I clicked on her name and looked through her pictures. Wait...wasn't this the girl we saw in the car in New York and the one we saw at that Open Mic? I scrolled through most of them and damn. This girl is beyond beautiful. She had a smile to die for and a coke shaped body, if you know me well. As I looked more, I found one that caught my eye.

  A picture of a tattoo.

  Her tattoo.

  On her stomach.

  A butterfly tattoo.

  I felt someone poke my stomach and I looked down to see Dede sitting there.

  Dede: Wassup with ya? You seem surprised about something.

  Roc: (locks phone and wraps an arm around her) Nothing, I was just thinking.

  Dede: Ah...I see...

  Dede looked around at everyone and that made me do the same. Ray and Shay were cuddled up, watching the movie, sneaking kisses whenever they could. Prod and Brit were silently arguing because Prod kept eating up all the popcorn. That left Malaysia. She sat on her phone, listening to music loudly and trying not acknowledge my presence. I'm still not getting why she's mad. My train of thought stopped yet again because of Dede.

  Dede: How about we ditch this and go hang out?

  Roc: Sure, but I need to talk to Walter about something real quick. I'll be back, aight? (smiles)

  Dede: Aight.

  I gave her a quick peck and I saw Lay rolling her eyes. Oh well. I'm not chasing her anymore.

__________________________________________________

  (Deanna's P.O.V.)

  This is going great so far. Me and Roc have been inseperable and I'm loving every minute of it. He's perfect. I stared at Lay after he left.

  Ha, salty bitch.

  She thought she'd have Roc wrapped around her finger? BITCH PLEASE! I've been his girl since day one. Though I love Roc, I'm only doing it to prove a point. Bitches don't always get what they want because they share relations to ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriends. I want to be with Roc, but this is just an envy thing. Malaysia will never be Mrs. August.

  I will.

  Lay looked at me, pissed off. I gave her an evil smirk. That's right, bitch. Roc Royal is mine.

_____________________________________________________

  (Malaysia's P.O.V.)

  Oh, so this bitch think she funny. Think her apple-headed ass is cute because she got back with Roc, knowing we had some history. Well, physical history. Ard, bitch. You wanna play?

  Game on.

  Watch who wins. I'll find out her game strategy and advance to the next level. Winner takes all.

______________________________________________________________

  {Brooklyn, New York}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  After that whole big Twitter bull, I called Prince. After one ring, he picked up. Thirsty.

  Jas'marieé: So, I'm on first ring basis, now? Thirsty.

  Prince: (laughs sarcastically) Cute.

  Jas'marieé: Anyway, on Saturday, we need to lay low.

  [A/N: Insider with @KeitaLovesRayRay]

  Prince: Of course...but what happened?

  Jas'marieé: Someone leaked that picture of us on the ground at the skate park and Team Mindless went cray cray and blew up my mentions. If we do catch up, we need to lay low.

  Prince: Aight, beautiful.

  Jas'marieé: Ummm...That's not my name.

  Prince: It should be.

  Jas'marieé: You're a cornball.

  Prince: Cornball Charming?

  Jas'marieé: More like Asshole Charming.

  Prince: That sounded wrong in so many ways.

  Jas'marieé: Perv.

  Prince: I guess I am.

  Jas'marieé: Sarcasm taken.

  Prince: Yadda. Yadda. Anyway, what's up with you and that nigga?

  Jas'marieé: Don't worry about it.

  Prince: I should be. You are my...ex...you know.

   I heard as he struggled to get that sentence out. It made me blush a little, knowing he saw me as an important factor in his life. I laid on my bed, belly up, talking to him.

  Jas'marieé: Well, I'm sorry you miss me.

  Prince: Indeed, I do.

  Jas'marieé: You know why I had to leave, right?

  Prince: Yes, but no.

  Jas'marieé: How about I tell you on Saturday?

  Prince: Or you can tell me now.

  Jas'marieé: But I don't—

  The doorbell rang and I got up to open it. Prince was there, smiling at me. I laughed a little and looked at him.

  Jas'marieé: You're such a stalker.

  Prince: Stalker? I think not.

 Jas'marieé: I guess...What do you want?

  Prince: Come outside with me.

  Jas'marieé: Uh...Why?

  Prince: No questions.

  Jas'marieé: (crosses arms) I ain't going anywhere without knowing where we are going.

  Prince: Stop being a tightwad.

  Jas'marieé: Tightwad? I'm not a—

  Prince: (covers her mouth) Get your panties out of a bunch and come outside with me. I won't make any moves. Promise.

  Jas'marieé: (muffling) Romice?

  Prince: Promise. (lets go of her)

  Jas'marieé: Fine. I'll go change.

  Prince: You don't have to.

  Jas'marieé: Prince, I'm in sweats and a top. How do I know if you're not taking me to

  Prince: I don't care. You look good to me.

   I blushed when he said that. He smiled back at me and I grabbed my phone and my keys. I slipped on my gray Jordan Concords and we headed out. We ended up at Fort Greene Park. We went on the other side of the park where the moon shone directly on us. We sat on the park's statue. I kept my distance to a certain degree and Prince tried his best to keep his. It was an awkward silence until he broke it.

  Prince: I missed you.

  Jas'marieé: I know. Well, since we're here...you want to catch up now?

  Prince: Sure...but before I do, can we at least start over? Like before we got so crazy?

  Jas'marieé: I guess so...But I don't want to seem like I'm forgiving you so fast.

  Prince: You won't be. Even if you do, I won't let it go to my head.

  Jas'marieé: I don't trust you, but fine. You start.

  Prince: Aight...So...I'm seventeen now. I'm a senior. I have been missing you. I haven't been happy except for when Dede lied and said you were coming home. Lastly, I went on a—

  Prince&Jas'marieé: A date with a girl named Roman and a bunch of other girls.

  Prince: You knew?

  Jas'marieé: Of course.

  Prince: So, you're still mindless?

  Jas'marieé: I guess.

  Prince: Awwww...

  Jas'marieé: Fuck off.

  Prince: Rude.

  Jas'marieé: Still mad at you.

  Prince: Well, tell me what's been up with you for the past two years.

  Jas'marieé: I'm sixteen. I'm a senior in high school. I'm trying to re-evaluate my life. I had three friends before you came. Lastly, I—

  Prince: Date that nigga. (rolls eyes)

  Jas'marieé: Right. His name is Sevarion.

  Prince: I don't give a rat's ass what his name is. Have you two ever...

  Jas'marieé: Ever what? Have sex?

  Prince: (nods) Yeah.

  Jas'marieé: That's none of your concern.

  Prince: It should be.

  Jas'marieé: I don't see why it matters to you. You're not even my boyfriend anymore.

  Prince: (sighs) I know...

  He sat in front of me, staring. I raised an eyebrow.

  Prince: It might be a long process, but I'm trying to accept that you and Sevarion are together. In order to get to a better relationship, I have to remain your...friend.

  I studied his face with every word he said. It looked like he'd break down at any minute. I put my hand where his heart was. I took his hand and did the same to mine. Suddenly, it happened. A golden light formed at the location of our hearts. Our bodies drew closer to one another, making his lips brush onto mine. The attraction made it impossible to repel. I looked at Prince and his eyes were shining like mine. The attraction grew stronger, then we both repelled, falling back on our behinds.

  Prince: (scared, but shocked) What just—

  Jas'marieé: I have no clue.

  An awkward silence grew between us, being that we were trying to find a possible, but logical explanation for that magnetic attraction shit.

  Prince: Okay, I'm flipping the hell out.

  Jas'marieé: Me too. Can we...cut this short.

  Prince: I was thinking the same. Let me walk you home.

  Jas'marieé: Nah, I'm fine.

  Prince: No...I'm not letting that happen again.

  Jas'marieé: (confused) What?

  Prince: Sammie died that way. No way I'm letting that happen a second time.

  Jas'marieé: What?! She died?!

  Prince: (nods) Yup. A little bit after you ran away.

  Jas'marieé: Oh my God! I can't even believe that.

  Prince: Me too. I'm not letting you go. Not under these circumstances.

  Jas'marieé: So dramatic. Well, leggo...my hero. (smiles)

  He winked at me and took my hand. We walked back to the frontside of the park and made our exit. After a bit of walking, we got to my apartment. We stood by my door, staring at one another. I blushed at his stare and he smiled.

  Prince: I guess you're home.

  Jas'marieé: Yeah...

  My eyes slowly made my way up to his again. His arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My mind and heart began to disagree. My mind was saying no, but my heart was yelling out yes. He moved his face closer to mine, making our noses touch as if we were about to eskimo kiss. A force of some kind pushed me closer. Something I couldn't control...

  Jas'marieé's Phone: (singing 2 Chainz verse in Mercy by Kanye West) Now catch up to my campaign, coupe the color of mayonnaise, I’m drunk and high at the same time, drinkin’ champagne on the airplane, spit rounds like the gun range, beat it up like rampage, 100 bands, cut ya girl, now your girl need a bandaid, grade A, A1, chain the color of Akon, platinum diamonds backpack around me, cosigned by Louis Vuitton, horse power, horse power, all this Polo on, I got horse power, pound of this cost 4 thousand, I make it rain, she want more showers.

  Saved by the bell.

  I backed away from Prince and looked at the caller ID. It was Sevarion. Shit. I pressed ignore and looked at Prince. He seemed uneasy. I hugged him lightly and whispered in his ear.

  Jas'marieé: We're just acquaintances.

  I gave him a reassuring smile and unlocked my door. I went inside, closing the door after me. I felt so bad for hurting his feelings. I slowly slid down the door. I came to a conclusion—

  I'm not ready to answer love's call.

____________________________________________________________

  (Prince's P.O.V)

  We're just acquaintances.

  The words repeated like a broken record in my head. They repeated so much I began to believe it. I lose. Biz's words taunted me as well...

  Everyone has tried to be on your side, but you're acting insane! SHE LOVED YOU PRINCE! YOU FUCKED IT UP! That's why she's not returning. She loved you more than she could love herself. So go on, fuck her life up again. Clearly, you want her dead.

  It made me sick to my stomach. I drove back to Lexi's house, going straight up to my new room. Doubtful thoughts clouded over me. The thought of her sleeping with him made me sicker and angrier. I looked in the mirror. I was red as hell, probably from my anger. Voices mocked me in my reflection.

  Look what you've done, you bastard.

 She doesn't need to be with a liar like you.

 You're a sick individual.

 She hates your soul.

  That last voice sent me overboard. That black mist flooded my room as I punched my mirror, causing it to shatter. I couldn't stand my reflection. Then, I blacked out. Terror took over.

____________________________________________________________

  {Meanwhile, Atlanta, Georgia}

  (Roc's P.O.V.)

 I went to Walter's room, where I heard the sounds of a keyboard being played and humming. I guess he was looking over new songs. I knocked on his door before I walked in.

  Walter: What's up, Roc?

  Roc: Nothing...what are you up to?

  Walter: Nothing...just reviewing the songs Candice wrote for you guys...but I have to finish them.

  Roc: Let me see!

  He laughed and gave me the songbook. It was already flipped to the song and I saw he only had the hook going.

  I'll follow my dreams,

 'Cause I know where I should be,

 So follow my lead,

 If you don't like, you should leave,

 'Cause I'm going, going,

 They want me to stop,

 I'm going, going,

 Straight to the top,

 I'm going, going,

 No, I'll never stop,

 I'm in First Motion,

 'Cause I'll never stop,

 Going straight to the top...

  Roc: Ayeee! This sounds good.

  Walter: Really? I didn't really like this one compared to my other one...But then again, I kinda like this one more. Flip to the next page.

  I flipped to the next page where I saw a verse.

  Looking out through the window,

  Your love is my symbol,

  Knew how much I loved you,

  You didn't care when you let it go,

  Now you're standing outside my front door,

  You're wasting your time,

  Just go home,

  I don't need your lovin',

  'Cause I'm gone,

  Already gone,

  You waited too long,

  Now I'm so far gone,

  I've loved and I've lost,

  Ohhh,

  And I do not regret,

  All the times that we've shared,

  But I'm gone,

  I'm gone,

  I'm so far gone.

  Roc: I like both.

  Walter: I don't even know. Candice really wanted something like this. Something new. So I was thinking we should have someone feature on this one and the album can be like a boys versus girls type thing.

  Roc: Ah...That's fresh, baiii! Like, we could have six tracks per gender and we'll see which one fans liked most.

  Walter: I like! Roc, has anyone ever told you that you are a genius?

  Roc: Is that a compliment?

  Walter: Nevermind.

  Roc: Rude! (laughs) But can I ask you for some advice?

  Walter: Sure. What's up?

  Roc: Okay so...I have a problem. Lay and I used to like each other and we flirted and fooled around a lot. Now, Dede and I are back together. Lay is mad at me and she won't talk to me anymore. What do I do?

  Walter: How long have you and Lay been flirting and stuff like that?

  Roc: For like a year.

  Walter: So how come you two haven't made things official?

  Roc: Because she said she wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

  Walter: Did you ask why?

  Roc: No.

  Walter: That's one problem. Ask her. Instead of being a flirt, get to know her more. What do you know about her?

  Roc: Her full name Malaysia Alouli Ansa Romandee, her birthday is February nineteenth, her favorite color is orange, her favorite food is shrimp, and she has a brother.

  Walter: That's it?

  Roc: Yup.

  Walter: Nothing about her past?

  Roc: Not yet.

  Walter: Get to know her more. That's how you'll know how true your feelings are.

  Roc: But how do I find out how I feel without breaking any of their hearts?

  Walter: Oh, so you don't wanna break no hearts? Let me find out Roc Royal is becoming a man.

  Roc: (laughs and sighs) I broke three hearts...well, four. Jas'marieé, Cheyanne, Morgan, and Dede. I don't think I'll be able to live with myself knowing I broke another.

  Walter: I know it's hard, but sometimes it's called for. Is it okay if I put my input in?

  Roc: Yeah, sure.

  Walter: In my opinion, I think you're attached to Lay because you were in love with her sister. You're using Malaysia in order to fill in that void because you know you broke Jassie's heart and she just wants to be your friend, though you two did have a relationship. Then again, you're brainwashing yourself into believing you're in love all over again with Deanna, but you know your heart lies with Malaysia because you're not one-hundred percent sure if you actually have feelings for Malaysia or if it's a physical attraction.

  Damn, he's good.

  Roc: Are you like...Black Jesus? That was pure brilliance.

  Walter: I know. Anyway, I think you need to find a way to successfully get over Jassie. Besides, is she cool with you and Lay probably establishing something in the future?

  Roc: She was cool as long as I don't break her heart.

  Walter: Do you like Malaysia?

  Roc: Definitely.

  Walter: Do you like Deanna?

  Roc: Of course.

  Walter: Make up your mind, sir.

  Okay, either I was mindfucked or something...I guess I really do have to make up my mind.

  Roc: I will, Walt. Thanks.

  Walter: No problem.

  I nodded and walked out his room. I saw Lay walking towards me, on the phone. I smiled slightly at her and she cut her eyes at me. This may be harder than I thought.

__________________________________________________________

 oop. Dede is a bitch, ain't she? Lol. Playing with his emotions.

 #TeamLayRoyal or #TeamRocanna?

(btw, the love triangle continues in the next book...you'll understand why when this one ends...which will be for a while.)

  & wtf happened between Jassie and Prince? Did Desariee tell some truth?

  Goal: Can we go to 50 comments? ;)

  *No MB Fact Today*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

385K 6.9K 58
Chyna was the bad B!tch of the school, Chyna had it all, the Beauty, Brains and the Body. Boys fell all over her as, schools around the state offere...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...