This Boy. That Girl.

You guys are lucky, lol. I'm still grounded.

*PLAY SONG ON SIDE. >>>>*

_______________________________________________________

   [Monologue #41]

  This is a decision only I can make. Our love is fragile — so strong, but can easily break. I'm afraid at some point we'll make a mistake that none of us, including destiny, can erase.
________________________________________________________
  {Jas'marieé's House, August 7th, 4:03 am}

   (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  After partying hard, I fell into a deep sleep, exhausted from all the occurings of the day. From Prince appearing to having second thoughts about my relationship with Sevarion.

 I settled and relaxed my body in my sheets, only to find myself slipping into a lucid dream.

  [Dream Mode]

  I looked around my surroundings and it looked as if I was in the middle of nowhere. It was a plain white space and it was beginning to creep me out.

  Jas'marieé: Hello...Is anybody here?!

  I felt a tap on my leg and I turned around and looked down. Desariee and a little boy stood there. I couldn't help but smile.

  Jas'marieé: Riri! (hugs her) I missed you, baby girl! What's up? And who is this?

 Desariee: Something important needs to be reminded to you and this (points to Carter) is Carter.

 Carter: Hi...

 Jas'marieé: Hey cutie pie! Why are you here?

 Carter: If I say this, promise not to flip?

 Jas'marieé: Sure...what?

 Carter: (walks over to Jassie and hugs her) Hi mom!

  I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. Memories of seeing Desariee flooded my mind and now it's Carter? What's going on?

   Jas'marieé: M-mom?

  Carter: Yeah! Are you okay?

  Jas'marieé: (nods) I will be.

 Desariee: This brings me back to the reminder...

 Jas'marieé: Yeah...?

 Desariee: So you remember when I said I'm your daughter?

 Jas'marieé: Yeah...but can you explain why you appear in my dreams again?

 Desariee: I'm you and Prince's happiness, both your good consciences, and both your guardian angels. See, I would've reminded you earlier on, but once you disconnected with your true identity, I had disintegrated and watched over you and Prince. Seeing how crazy circumstances are getting, I had to step in and tell you.