Loud.

Some of those comments last chapter were suckish. :/ Dedicated to_iRenee. :) 'cause her comment had me #DECEASED...and it was thoughtful.

& Cadyn's outfit is on the side. (Inspired by India Westbrooks)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

___________________________________________________

[Monologue #29]

I.

I. Love.

I. Love. You.

I. Love. You. And.

I. Love. You. And. I.

I. Love. You. And. I. Miss.

I. Love. You. And. I. Miss. You.

___________________________________________________

{Mikhaela's House, Brooklyn, New York}

(Mikhaela is on the computer, trying to look up Mindless Angels. Her aunt comes into the room and looks at her)

Bobbie: What you up to, girl?

Mikhaela: (eyes still glued to the computer) Researching.

Bobbie: Don't tell me you're looking up that iCubed girl.

Mikhaela: It's iSquared, Bobbie.

Bobbie: Whatever. But you still never explained why you're doing this massive search on the girl.

Mikhaela: Because — you might think I'm weird for this — CADYN IS ISQUARED!

Bobbie: Impossible.

Mikhaela: How would you know? You don't even like Mindless Behavior.

Bobbie: So? It would be highly impossible for her to once be famous and not have paparazzi on her ass. Besides, what proof do you have?

Mikhaela: (clicks around for a while until she finds something) AHA! See, this is how I know. (reads an article) She was born August 6th, just like Cadyn. Her favorite colors are Blue and Green, just like Cadyn. One of her favorite foods are empanadas, just like Cadyn. Her favorite time of the day is at night, just like Cadyn.And BAM! She loves listening to Honey Cocaine, Nicki Minaj, and The Weeknd...JUST LIKE CADYN!

Bobbie:...What's your point? Many people can like those things.

Mikhaela: My point is that Cadyn is playing normal, but she's iSquared. See? They even have the same nose, same eyes, and those same damn DSLs!

[Dictionary for Dummies: DSL- In NY, IT DOES NOT MEAN CABLE AND/OR INTERNET. It means (D)ick (S)ucking (L)ips. Basically saying you have big lips.]

Bobbie: So why are you so butthurt about it?

Mikhaela: I'm not...I just think she should just stop leading us on by being somebody she's not.

Bobbie: Have you not seen how much the media shits on the girl? Sheesh, I'd hide my identity too. Besides,I highly doubt Cadyn of all people would lie like that.

Mikhaela: Oh really? (Bobbie nods and Mikhaela pulls out a printed blue form with Jassie's missing persons report) Everything on here matches except for the height, hair, and clothes she was last seen in.

Bobbie: (reviews the missing persons report and gasps at the comparisons) Oh...em...gizzles.

Mikhaela: Ugh, stop stealing my word. Geesh.