Congratulations.

• Dedicated to To All Of My Loyal/Dedicated Supremes. xx

omfg. this is really the LAST chapter of the whole series. *sucks up tears* Guys, I am so attached to this series, that it's not even funny. I've grown close to each and every character, and they're not even real, nor do they even know of my existence. I really hate that I'm ending this series so early, but it's best for me to expand my writings out to my other stories. This series, right here, will always have my heart. ♥

[Play Song On Side>>>]

__________________________

[Quote #12]

"The future belongs to those who dare. So, dare to dream. Dare to believe. Dare to try and succeed your own expectations. Strive to give your best, and you will reap the rewards of success."

- Unknown.

__________________________

{Five Months Later, Tuesday May 26th, 2015, Star Central High School, 11:21 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I sat in my seat of the auditorium, holding the hands of two of the girls sitting on each side of me. This was it; my high school graduation. I never thought I could get this far, to be honest. A lot of things happened to me, and I expected to fall, but like Prince promised, he caught me. Shit, I came into high school hating Mindless Behavior, and now I'm leaving high school loving them to death.

I looked in the Dance major, where I saw Prince smiling up at his mom, who came from L.A. for the month just for this one moment. His sister, Tori, and his cousin, Bella, were there as well.

His mom wiped joyful tears from her eyes and smiled. She looked over at me and gave me the same motherly smile, which I needed badly. She became a second mom to me ever since Prince and I told her that I was pregnant. I expected her to be angry, but to my surprise, she was excited. Don't let the excited reaction fool you; she was strict as hell with my schoolwork and my doctor appointments. Hell, I couldn't even eat a bag of hot Cheetos without her scolding me. She said that she wanted Prince and I's baby to be "as healthy as possible".

Speaking of pregnancy, I'm going to be six months pregnant in about a week and a half. This pregnancy, man; it was pure hell! I had to throw most of my clothes in the garbage because they were getting too small. On top of that, revealing that I'm pregnant to the whole world was very complicated. Team Mindless was pissed off; especially the Princeton lovers. They had literally went in on me, sending me into a very low point at one time. They were really angry about it, but many of them were supportive, despite the fact that they had their dreams crushed. Many of them said very sweet things like,'asdfghjkl. A Little Baby Princeton, Tho!', 'Prince, can you like...wife her now!!!!!!', and 'A baby girl?! Sheeeit, Jassie is lucky!'

Indeed it was true; I was having a baby girl. I was excited that it was a girl, and Prince was too, though he really wanted a boy. I already knew what I wanted to name her; Chemistry Arabia Nicole Perez. Prince made the names, so I combined them together, since they are too cute. All of the gang joked about us having a girl because she was more likely to reflect my old stubbornness and Prince's attitude. It was true, though; our baby was going to be a tough one!

I listened in as Mr. Cartel, my statistics teacher, announced all of the graduates in the Fashion major and what colleges they were going to. They skipped Brittany, Lay, Biz, and Dede's name and didn't mention their colleges, just for the simple fact that everyone in our school pleaded for all of us to have a shoutout-like role call. He did it for every major we were in.

Since Fashion was the last major to be called, I felt goosebumps rising under my gold graduation gown. Mr. Cartel was about to mark all of Mindless Behavior and Mindless Angels graduates of high school.