Creations.

After this little itty bitty part, you're gonna see what happened to our Princess. :D

*Note: Play song on side while reading. >>>> :]*

_______________________________________________________________

  [Monologue #28]

  "Trying to keep composure in the middle of the end of my world."

  The past is gone, but I'm still here. My hatred towards you still exists, but I'm still here. Your smile will get to me every time when I see you on in magazines, but I'm still here. I fear you'll forget me, and run off with another, but I'm still here. Eventually, I'll dissolve into oblivion. Gone forever. But where will I remain? In your past thoughts is my abode. I'm still here.

_________________________________________________________________

  {At The Crib, Sunday November 17th, 10:56 pm}

  (Sammie and Prince arrive at the Omni and they stand there for a while)

  Prince: Hey Sammie?

  Sammie: Yeah?

  Prince: I'm sorry for putting you through this. Now your brother is probably gonna go apeshit on you.

  Sammie: (laughs) Yeah, I know. But I knew how crazy Angela was...so I know you'd need a strong girl like me to whip her into shape.

  Prince: More like whip her ass.

  Sammie: Only for my best friends. (smiles)

  (awkward silence)

  Prince: Sam, do you ever believe in signs?

  Sammie: Depends. How come?

  Prince: Because Jas'marieé went missing as you know and I don't think she went anywhere unfamiliar.

  Sammie: You never know, Prince. Just let her find her way back to you.

  Prince: If she ever does...

  Sammie: (hugs Prince) I believe in you, Prince. Any girl will be lucky to have you. (lets go of him) I should get going. See you later?

  Prince: Are you sure you're gonna be able to walk the streets alone?

  Sammie: (nods reassuringly) Prince, I'm not a baby. (laughs) I'll be fine.

  Prince: Aight. Bye, Salisha.

  Sammie: Since we're speaking in government names, bye Jacob! (smiles and walks away)

  Prince: (watches her leave before going back into the house)

  Everyone: PRINCETON!

  Prince: I'm fine, you guys.

  Prod: Are you crazy?! What happened?

  Prince: Nothing...I don't want to talk, aight? (makes his way past)

  Brittany: But Prince—(hears his door shut)

  Dede: Okay, I'm scared.

  Biz: Agreed. Jassie's gone, Prince is silent and ya'll know that nigga is never quiet.

  Ray: We can't press him, though. Bad enough he's on the run from gang members and his girl is somewhere in the world.

_________________________________________________________

  {Meanwhile, Outside}

  (Sammie is on her way home until a car starts driving slow behind her)