Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
All For The Love Of Prince
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
A Romantic Getaway
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
For you pt 2...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Home Sweet Home
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

Final Touch

76 2 0
By BeenGvldieLox

I was outside by the pool with Cleo and Daisy on my phone relaxing drinking my smoothie the record label loved the rest of my album and I took my photos for the cover a few days ago and now all I do is wait. With the time we had to focus on the wedding we've been getting so much done and it's been coming along well and when Prince is busy dealing with his situation Carmen does a great job at her job with helping me I am really glad I made the decision to hire her. I feel really bad for him right now because I know he is under a lot of stress and I wish there was something I could do for him until then I just did my best to keep stress off of him. I turned my attention from my phone when I heard heels clicking and I saw Prince walking over with a smile "goodmorning baby" he kissed my forehead then set in the lounge chair next to me "morninggg " "something came in the mail for you" I sat up getting excited I snatched the envelope from him taking a deep breath I opened the envelope revealing my album cover..

I just looked it over and a tear fell from my face I was so proud of myself and I still just couldn't believe this was happening "well..." "It's just like I wanted I love it!" "you look like a princess congratulations" he hugged me "so now what's next??" "well Steve and Carmen are working on your tour dates, your gonna have to get a band together and your going to have an album release party" "perfect..oh and speaking of Carmen she has to drop Trey off she has some stuff to do and her mom isn't available to watch him so I guess were babysitting?" "yeah that's fine" "how are you feeling what's been going on with you and Mayte" I said rubbing his face "my lawyers are still figuring the situation out it's all a process" "don't worry it'll be ok...is there anything I can do for you I said trailing my hand down from his face down his chest to his leg when all of a sudden the moment was interrupted by Manuela walking over "Goodmorning can I get you some more of your smoothie Rose?" "No." "Anything I can get...or do for you Mr. Prince" he smirked "no i am fine thank you mani and you can just call me Prince" "okay Prince let me know if you change your mind" she said starting to walk away I sat up fast but prince put his arm across my chest I grunted mocking them "JuStCALlMePrince ...AnytHiNgIcAnGetForYou blah blah"

prince just shook his head chuckling

"that was funny??!"

he straightened his face"ughhooo are you still gonna act like--" "Stop. drop it don't ruin your happiness I promise it's all in your head Rose"  I shrugged it off the doorbell rang and I figured it was Carmen dropping off Trey "I gotta go get that" I got up picking cleo and daisy up. I opened the door seeing Carmen holding a sleeping Trey "hey Ro thanks so much for doing this again" "anything for you your doing a lot for me right now and you know I love little trey" "ok ill pick him up in the morning" we hugged and she  handed him over to me along with his backpack walking back off I closed the door. Confused on what to do I never done this before and I to be honest I didn't know what I was doing. I went into the living room laying him down on the couch with his blanket setting his backpack down. I guess I just wait till he wakes up. I walked into the kitchen where Prince was and surely enough Mani was there too sweeping up around and cleaning you know this isn't even her job she was hired to take care of paperwork and deal with the paisley park merchandise.."Rose if you need any help assisting with the kid I would be glad to help I help raised my brothers so I know a lot about kids" "oh really do you" I said uninterested she wasn't fooling anybody with this nice girl routine and I know damn well this wasn't in my head Prince is just so use to women throwing themselves at him he doesn't see it. I walked over to the fridge grabbing a water bottle joining Prince shortly Manuela finally made her way out the kitchen and Prince and I continued our conversation..I was showing him some more ideas for the wedding dealing with the catering service "we have three flavors to choose from red vel---" "mommy..." I was cut off hearing a voice knowing it was trey I looked down to see he found his way to the kitchen looking for Carmen I knealed down to him and picked him up "hey trey remember me your auntie Rose" "where's mommy??" "mommy has a lot of work to do today and grandma is busy too so your gonna stay with Auntie Rose and Uncle Prince" Prince smiled grabbing his hand saying hi to him "Do you want some food?" I asked him and he nodded his head I handed him over to Prince while I went to go get his backpack looking through it when I came back I saw Prince and Trey were getting along like they were best friends Prince was making Trey laugh and cheering him up which made me smile. "Okay Trey here is your juice and all your snacks mommy packed" I sat him at the table giving him his stuff and we sat down with him while I was writing some stuff down and Prince talked to him "So what do you like to do for fun?" "Color and play with my toys what do you like to do?" he asked back he was such a smart kid "I like to play music, sometimes basketball you like basketball?" "yes" "maybe we can play some later on..." "okay" he smiled. 

-----------------------

Hours had passed and we all had dinner and were now playing a bunch of board games Trey was the coolest little baby ever he was so calm, laid back ,and smart and him and Prince got along really well I know Trey doesn't have a father figure in his life so it's probably all new to him. "Rose and Prnice I'm leaving now I finished all my paperwork ill see you guys later" Mani came in interrupting "Ok mani thanks again I'll see you later" "bye." I said giving a small wave. I sighed "ok well I think its fair to say I won" "I wanna go play basketball now" "Alright lets go little man!" "Auntie Rose are you coming?" "no i'm not too good at it you go have fun" they turned away and ran out back to the basketball court I stayed in cleaning up the board games and getting everything together. I got on the computer looking at wedding dresses now..I was going to be going wedding dress shopping I spent about an hour or two online before I got sleepy looking at the time it was about time for Trey to be heading to bed I couldn't believe they were still out there.

I got up and walked to the door looking through the window and they were having the bestest time form the looks of it Prince was showing Trey tricks and shooting hoops and lifting Trey up to shoot baskets and Trey loved it..I loved seeing this side of him his fatherly side and it broke my heart he doesn't have the child he wants....he was so easy going with Trey it came so easy to him it looked natural for him and I knew that when we decided to be blessed with a child ourselves he was gonna be a great father.

I walked out to the court "Sorry to be the bad person but it's time for someone to go to bed" "awhhh man" I chuckled walking over I picked Trey up "goodnight prince I had fun" "goodnight man" I turned away taking Trey upstairs giving him a bubble bath. I tried to make him laugh but he just didn't seem to like me as much as Prince which is fine I didn't really know how to connect with kids and I was scared of that. I dried him off and put on his pajamas tucking him in one of the guest beds.."ok Trey if you need anything we are right down the hall" "okay could you read me a bed time story?" "sure.." I took a deep breath I went to go grab a book out of the nursery that Prince had set up for the baby and walked back to Trey's room..I sat up next to him laying him under me and began reading the story it didn't take long until he fell asleep half way through. I looked down at him smiling covering him back up and turning the light off. I walked down the hallway into our bedroom seeing Prince..I crawled over onto the bed wrapping my arms from behind him giving him a back rub. "how do you do it?" "do what?" "connect so well with kids you did really good with him.." "I guess it's just natural.." "I wish it was natural for me.." I sighed "i didn't really know what the hell I was doing but you your gonna make a great father one day" "thank you baby you would make a great mom too..with practice when the time is right you will do fine" I started kissing on his neck and rub over him "we haven't had time to do our favorite thing with everything that's been happening I got in front of him dropping my dress giving him seductive bedroom eyes 

he bit his lip looking me "are you just gonna sut there and watch or are you gonna ..come and get it?" "I can ask you the same thing.." he said back still gazing over my body as I rubbed over myself "well what are you gonna do to earn it.." I smiled "well what do you want me to do...?" "hmm well after I handle you I want you to sit your pretty little body on top and ride me and you'll really make a vrother happy on your knees as well...what do you want me to do for you sweetheart".."I think I can do that but what I want you to do is to pull me onto that bed and blow my back out NOW" he looked taken back and gasped smiling "you little nasty girl"and with no hesitation .grabbing me onto the bed..I laid back as he came on top taking over fulfilling my every wish.

-------------------------------------

Carmen had just came to pick up me and Trey and I was heading to the bridal shop with her I had a few styles that I had in mind. We arrived in the boutique looking on all the racks I found a few that I thought I would like so I went to go try them on..I walked out showing Carmen and she gasped "aww that's beautiful.." "ehhh im gonna try on the other one" She nodded and I went back in switching the dresses this one was better than the last one but it just didn't feel like that one "How bout this one?" "I think it looks good ." it just wasn't getting that reaction...I walked out looking in the mirror "what do you think bTrey?" "Princess" I laughed he was such a sweet kid I sighed every girl dreams of having this day with her mother I just wonder what it would be  like..I snapped out of my thoughts turning back to Carmen "I don't know it just..doesn't feel like that one...ya know? its cute and all but not it maybe we need to try a different store" "I have an idea Why don't you just let me help you design your own dress?!! we can create your dream dress" I thought about it Carmen was really good with fashion "I mean..yeah that sounds great but--" "but what we have all the time in the world and it'll be a one of a kind you only get one first perfect wedding you need the perfect dress.." "okay let's do it!" "great we have to get started right away" "are you sure this won't overwhelm you??" "no you gave me this job and I am just doing my duty for my best friend" what would I do without her. "I think we deserve a little break though drinks tonight on me!!!!" "i don't know I just have so much to prepare for.." "Which is exactly why you need a break Rose you deserve this your album is dropping damn near a week and everyone is super excited, you've got a tour coming up a wedding you need a treat." "Oh i get my treats.." I said smirking "oop watch it around Trey" "Alright Carmen but not too many" "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that last part but yay!" I laughed going to change into my regular clothes and heading out.

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 640 29
She had everything she ever wanted in her life. She had a wonderful man who truly loved her. A tragedy comes and took him from her. What will she do...
185 49 50
Alice finds herself bored in every relationship. She has always dreamed of finding love and having the white picket fence life. She falls hard in lov...
32.9K 1.4K 41
Phara Camille meets O(+> in the strangest of ways after solving a mystery no one knew was there. Minneapolis ends up being a smaller and smaller cit...
2.1K 133 42
Life after graduating high school has its twists and turns. Janelle's life is turned every which way as she tries to maneuver through her young adult...