Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
All For The Love Of Prince
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
A Romantic Getaway
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Final Touch
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
For you pt 2...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Home Sweet Home
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

105 3 0
By BeenGvldieLox

Morning Rose pov*

I woke up to an empty bottle of champagne next to me and Prince wasn't in the bed I stretched and walked into to the bathroom putting on my white robe and washing my face and brushing my teeth. I decided to do a little bit of yoga and meditation today but first I needed to find Prince. I walked out in to the living room area where it was dark from the shades being closed and there were candles lit and soft relaxing music, and massage tables set up. "Goodmorning babe" "goodmorning.." I looked confused "this is Aura and Chai they are professionals masseuses and they give out really good at healing the body and soul here I thought this would be a nice way for us to relax spiritually to start the day off" I walked over giving him a kiss. we laid on the massage tables and closed my eyes as they began to work "ahhhh" I said this felt so nice.

---------------------

I sat up stretching out that was a nice way to start out our day "I feel so much more relaxed" "good" he took my hand leading to the back balcony where a table was set up full of breakfast foods this day just keeps getting better and better. "So what do you wanna do today my angel?" "umm lets go for a tour just explore around." he nodded taking a sip of his tea.

After having a long conversation I took a shower and got dressed in my high wasted shorts with a bandeau top and threw my hair up with a scarf. I walked back out meeting Prince and we went out to go discover and experience the culture. We did things from trying the foods, talking to the people, buying souvenirs, and of course taking pictures.  When we got back to our resort after this beautiful long day I just wanted to sit take everything in and write music. "you wanna take a stroll with me on the beach" I shook my head ?no I'm just gonna sit here and do me" "ok I'll be back" he went and kissed my forehead then left out..after he left I sat down and began writing everything that I was feeling figuring out how to turn it into words and  and it just flowed perfectly ...I grabbed my acoustic guitar and began singing"Your the Princee..to my ballerina" (literally see what I did there)

This song was exactly how I felt word from word...I laid back and pulled out my secret weed stash I know Prince doesn't approve of this but I really wanted it right now it helped me to get into my creative thoughts. I wrote some more and put my notes away and my blunt getting rid of the smell.I went and laid out back by the pool zoning off into my own little world taking in all this beauty. Shortly after Prince came back from his walk and joined by my side wrapping his arms around me as we looked at the stars. I never wanted to let go.

------------------------------------------------Morning pov---------------------------

Tomorrow was our last day here and I wanted us to do something exciting while we were here not that it hasn't been exciting but just wanted to add a little bit of excitement. I woke up pretty early and just got done doing my yoga and meditation.

I put on my sports bra, leggings, and tennis shoes and went to go wake up Prince "wakey wakey sleepy head" I got on top of him as he began to wake up. "whatt?"

"let's go I have something fun planned for us today" "well I can't do that if your on top of me now can I?" I smirked at him rubbing his chest "do you really want me to get off??" I said flirtatiously grinding on him.

He smirked "Maybe I do maybe I don't" "aww that's too bad we don't have time let's go! meet me at the front!" I hopped off and went to go grab a water bottle then went out the front door and began stretching waiting for Prince. Finalllyy he came outside looking all pretty which he was in for a rude awakening for this little activity but I know he doesn't own more of the "laid back clothes" I started to lead the way of where we were going "so where are we headed to" "just enjoy the nature you will see soon" "oh lord".

We were walking now for about twenty minutes when we reached our destination the most beautiful waterfall ever we were going to hike up it "what are we doing here?" "we are going to go hike it"  "this big thing?!" "you can't handle it" I said raising an eyebrow "don't test me" 

"then come on this will be a fun experience together" I turned leading the way the higher up we went the more beautiful it was

..on the other hand Prince seemed to be struggling a bit making me laugh. I felt a pebble hit my butt making me turn "Hey! what was that for" "don't laugh at me!" "then keep up!" we finally kept climbing and climbing and it became easier Prince got to the top and grabbed my hand pulling me up and we sat looking at the trees and listening to the water. "See wasn't so bad was it??" "I guess so...""isn't it gorgeous" he nodded his head throwing rocks at the water. "what are you thinking..?" I said pulling my knees into my chest sitting next to him as we watched the water

"about a lot mainly just absorbing all this in getting inspiration..what about you" "I can show it better than I can tell"  I said getting up turning towards him I took my shoes off then slowly my pants biting my lip..then removing my top I watch as he gazed my body over. I pretended to walk over to him slowly as he smirked then I turned running off jumping into the water carefree. I heard Prince yell after me "Rosee!"

I came from up under the water smiling up at him as he had a relieved look on his face "Your crazy!" "come on down here and be crazy with me..the water feels so good" "not in a million years will I ever jump" "but im down here ..in this pretty waterfall..naked..and wet alone" I said rubbing my body teasing him..it didn't take much more of my pleading for him to undress and jump down making me laugh.

------------------Prince pov*---------

I finally decided to jump down with rose and join her when I came form under the water I watched as she stood under the waterfall and as her wet curls fell down her back.

Her radiant beauty distracted me from anything else that was around the way her fluffy curly afro bounced around to the way she smiled and lit up the night or even when she dances her body language says a thousand words, the beautiful tunes she sang or even the way she moaned my name when we made love her soul and spirit was pure and beautiful and she was all the inspiration I ever needed..she was music, a beautiful walking song...The most beautiful girl in the world..I started coming up with song hooks in my head as I just watched her prance around under the water.

----------------Rose pov*-----------

I loved the feeling of the water on my skin this was all so exciting to me..I turned around facing Prince and I swam over to him wrapping my arms and legs around his waist beginning to kiss under the waterfall. I laid my head in the crook of his neck as he held me just the touch of his skin I knew every time he held me I was safe and I didn't wanna be anywhere else considering my last relationship that's all I ever wanted and that's what he gave me..he was responsible for the glow in my skin and the smile on my face I knew I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Nelson  "you feel like home" I said under my breath "what?" he said confused I chuckled "nothing just kiss me" we began kissing again slow and passionately getting turned on he slid himself into me as I was still straddled around him ..I gasped making my grip tighter around him as he started doing his thing "Ahhh prince.." I moaned in his ear "you can scream as loud as you want nobody's gonna hear us" he said in a deep sexual tone in my ear turning me on even more he went harder and harder making the water splash around us I grinded myself on him going at his pace "harder!" throwing my head back into the waterfall...as the pleasure and  the vibes took over my body I was about to reach my climax I held on tighter as my body clenched up and released ..I took a deep breath smiling leaning back up kissing him.. I unraveled myself from around him we swam towards the gravel part of the waterfall I wasn't done with him..I laid him down kissing all over leaving hickies on his neck..I got on top satisfying him until he finished. "fuckk" he moaned holding onto my wasit as I took control.

When we finished I got off with my legs shaking laying on his chest we just enjoyed each others company didn't even have to say a word just spiritually connecting. 

We got our clothes back on because Prince said he wanted to take me out to dinner...we hiked back to the resort and it was basically night time by now. I took a nice long hot shower then went to  put on a nice dress with sandals and added a little make up and teased my hair. I saw Prince waiting for me up front he opened the door for me and I walked out to the car where we arrived at this beautiful nice little restaurant where Thai music and and the smell of food filled the air.

We looked out at the view of water as we ate our spicy cuisine and had nothing but good conversation. "We should stay another week.." "I wish but business is waiting back home baby I have an album to get done and videos and performances you know how it is" I wasn't going to completely just throw away the history of Prince with women that's where the real test starts it's hard giving up those ways it doesn't just go away over night...I know everything away from home is gonna be perfect and I wanted to just continue living in the moment ..only the future can tell. he reached his hand for mine "I have a song for you.." "right now..?" he nodded getting up going towards the empty stage he grabbed a guitar "how's everybody tonight..I made this off the top of my head today for my beautiful fiancee who inspired it..this is for her." he began to play.

I felt the butterflies fill my stomach ..the song was beautiful the crowd clapped and cheered and tried to get pictures recognizing who he was he took a bow and made his way back over to me and I gave him a kiss.."thank you to the most amazing fiancee in the world."

------------------Last Day------------------------------

We were packing our things up today was kind of a just chill day taking our last bit of time off I haven't checked my phone only to post on social media but geez did I have notifications left and right on people asking me about music and more. I guess we were going to spend our last day soaking up some sun at the beach since we haven't been since we were here. I finished packing the last big of things and went to put on my swimsuit and pack a beach bag. "You ready?" Prince said standing in the doorway "yeah let me just make sure I have everything." I packed a couple of snacks and water bottles the usual stuff you would bring "alright babe im ready let's go" we headed out and began walking down to the beach ..what I liked about our resort is that everything was in walking distance of us. When we got down to the beach Prince had it set up s so pretty and romantic which I didn't even know about I thought we were just having a regular day on the beach.. there were lights, and people playing music for us, rose petals, candles the whole nine yards

"aww babe this is so sweet I thought we were just having a regular day at the beach you never fail to surprise me." "you know I couldn't just not do surprise you" he pulled a flower from behind his back handing it to me and kissing my cheek he grabbed my hand and lead me over to the table and we had a nice dinner and talked about plans for our wedding. "do you promise to keep me happy..keep us happy" "happy wife happy life I assure you I will put all your worries to rest and only give you me" "i'm excited to see what our future holds" "nothing but greatness" he took a sip of his water. "lets go cruise the beach my love" I reached my hand out to him and we went for a walk.."I wanna get some pictures of you" "of course you do" I said smiling beginning to pose for him.

Prince pov*

I took some beautiful pictures of Rose and she took pictures of us together then we just continued walking around sitting in the sand watching the sunset..she got up to go standing in the water soaking up the sun as in a place so beautiful she was the only beautiful thing to me worth watching ..she twirled around and laughed and danced in the water looking back at me.

Rose pov*

I turned back as I twirled looking at prince sticking my hands off for him to come join me and surely my Prince did wrapping his arms around me 

We sat back down and began talking..he took a deep breath "So I have some news for you?" "ugh what now? if it's bad I don't wanna hear it now" "no no listen it's good news" "well?" "So I wanted to wait but now I think the time is perfect" "well hurry up I can't wait" I said with a smile getting excited "I got a call from Steve..and he said that since you have been getting such positive reviews there is a record label interested in signing you and even getting started on your first album and touring right away" I jumped to my knees tackling him with a hug "oh my gosh thank you thank you babe!!" "I didn't do it ..'it's all you now they wanna have a meeting with us listen to some demos and they wanna hear you perform live so steve and I have a show set up just for you.." "this is all so much I am so happy.." "now you know this isn't gonna be easy" I am prepared to hustle my ass off plus with you guiding me it's gonna be great" "I believe in you" I hugged him one more time..."I kinda have one more thing to tell you.." "well what is it" "I think that we should have a baby I mean the timing is perfect" I frowned my face up confused "wait what??" I wasn't completely turning the idea away it's just that..I know right now he is still upset about the whole baby situation and vulnerable I didn't wanna rush into anything and I wasn't ready for that now..I've thought about it like anybody else but I haven't put THOUGHT into it or thought of it happening anytime soon "there is nothing that I want more in the world then to have a baby with you..ONE DAY just not now we JUST got engaged and I am not ready right now I have my career to start...and we have the wedding it's just I want the baby to happen when the time is right and not rush it you know I promise you one day we will have a family..and  I don't want you to be doing this because of you know what...I just really wanna focus on that and myself growing" I grabbed his face "I understand I guess when it happens it'll happen your right I don't want any pressure on you.." "thank you for understanding ...BUT I mean we can always practice making one" we both smiled at each other laying back down in the sand watching the sunset for the rest of the night and made love on the beach till dawn.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.5K 52
She was blind about life and love. He was in love with her since he first saw her in the club. What will happen when she's stuck with him on tour? or...
185 49 50
Alice finds herself bored in every relationship. She has always dreamed of finding love and having the white picket fence life. She falls hard in lov...
33.3K 1.8K 40
Prince decides to try to rekindle a romance he dropped years before when it was inconvenient. Sofia Brown is unsure she can risk that much of her hea...
28 0 4
Christina moved to a new state to forget about her past, but little does she know her past found her. Will she be able to leave her past or will she...