Weak

Da An_Average_Freak

WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skelet... Altro

Running
Trainees and Trainers
I Tried
TeCo or Days I Wish I Was Dead?
Mate
Help
It Hurts
Dinner Plans?
Weak
Dinner
Full Moon
Talking
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fin

Myra

4.1K 164 25
Da An_Average_Freak

I knocked on her door three times before entering. I knew it was three times because that is what she chose. Myra had a little issue and she did everything three times. So I followed along with her because I wasn't about to fight an old women.

"Hi, hi, hi," Myra said from the kitchen, she was cutting three carrots for soup. I would follow her three times rule in everything except for talking. "What brings you here? What brings you here? What brings you here?"

"Granny, I need you to look at me. Something's wrong. I'm not healing like I should be." I say at the kitchen table and winced as I bent my stomach.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Let me check. Let me check. Let me check." She put her knife down and waddled over to me. In her old age she was still going strong.  Her frail hands lifted up my sweatshirt and she eyed my makeshift bandage.

She got up and grabbed some scissors and slowly cut the bandage off. The wound had stopped bleeding but was way too red and irritated for its size and when I got it.

"This morning? This morning? This morning?" She asked me nodded to it. I  looked down and mumbled a quiet yes. She stood up and walked over to a cabinet opening it three times before grabbing a small can out of it.

" I can't tell or help why you aren't healing, but I can help the wound. I can't tell or help why you aren't healing, but I can help the wound.I can't tell or help why you aren't healing, but I can help the wound."

I nodded at her and she came back over to me, she motioned me to stand up and I followed.

"This may burn. This may burn. This may burn."

She scooped some green paste from the opened jar and lathered it on the wound. I hissed then immediately was embarrassed in my reaction. I was strong remember?

Myra, or rather granny, had a tough life. Like me she was once a daughter of an Alpha but then grew increasingly ill. Her father being embarrassed by her threw her out. That was ages ago, and now she has her own little house in the off skirts of town. She knew humans, back when they were still alive.

"Try not to get hurt, I don't know if I can help you next time. Try not to get hurt, I don't know if I can help you next time.Try not to get hurt, I don't know if I can help you next time." I nodded at her and have a small smile before grabbing my sweat shirt. "Maven I don't know what going on but be careful. It's never a good sign when your body is working properly." She said that once, not three times. I gave her a look but she had returned to cutting carrots.

"Thank you granny," I smiled then walked out the door. I looked down at my stomach and the wound had begun to calm down. I pulled in my sweatshirt. I thought about skipping my training today but decided against it. It would only cause my father to be angry.

"Ah, the little princes herself," I looked to the left to see Ryan had joined me on my walk. Ryan sometimes took care of granny. So it wasn't unusual for him to be down here. "Heading to practice?"

"No heading to bed, yes heading to practice." I shot at him, he laughed and put his hands in his pockets. "Ready for TeCo?" I asked him.

"No really Ill have to protect your ass from those wretched alpha boys." I laughed at that, no after how hard my father trained me to protect myself I was still assigned a protector.

"Don't worry I doubt they will come anywhere near me." I glanced ahead at the gym, we had entered town not to long ago. "I had better get going," I said starting in a jog.

"Hey Maven?" Ryan called for me. I stopped and turning around still jumping in place. "Promise me you won't fight finding a mate." I gave him a tight smile before turning around and continuing on my way.

Reasons why I don't want a mate:
1. He'll be some selfish asshole who doesn't understand everyone is people not just the alphas or He'll be overly nice which would be annoying,and concerning. And then I would be a liability to the pack.
2. New pack, do you know how long it took for everyone to like me here? So many years and I don't have time for the shit.
3. He could be overprotective, and abusive,and what can I do about that? It's not like I can over power an Alpha, if I could I would've with my father.
4. I wanna be free, like when I was a child. I want to be alone with the sun and moon. I want to feel the wind in my hair and as it goes by in the trees.

I went over that list in my head but I did have an actual copy. Just to remind me and keep me sane, it was hidden in my mattress. There was a hidden zipper under the covers and I had a small bag full of special things to me in there. Things like the list.

You're an idiot.

Go away, Kay. We are fine without one. My wolf didn't enjoy the idea of no mate and would fight me constantly but she knew her place as I did mine.

A mate is good, they will protect us. They will stop that vile man you call father.

Kay, I don't want my father murdered I want him fixed.

It's the same thing, if anything you should be the one to kill him.

Stop

I blocked Kay out of my head after that. I didn't want thoughts of father to ruin my day further. Although I should've asked her if she knew what was wrong with me.

I opened the doors to the training area and I could see the normal cliques formed. We had the outcasts, the popular group full of most girls and then a couple of boys. The jocks full of the most fit of us, and then the Alpha group.

Which held me, my brother and his mate, my father and his beta and then his mate, and their son. I made my way over to them glancing around at everyone just to check base.

"Maven, nice of you to join us," My father said in a slight growl, upset that I was almost late.

"Thank you, Myra needed more help than I could offer in the amount of time," I lied, I lie a lot actually, not that anyone knew. My father accepted my lie and his anger left his face. My father liked Myra, everyone liked Myra.

"Nice if you to help her out," Sean said, my father's beta. "How is she doing?" Everybody looked at me, Granny wasn't a topic to take lightly.

"She's fine, was cooking soup when I first got there. She needed help in her garden." I said nonchalantly, Sol made eye contact with me then looked down at my stomach. I just stared back.

"Well enough talk, we must get started. TeCo starts tomorrow," My Father brushed past me, and I looked at Sol.

"Tomorrow?" I whispered harshly, TeCo was supposed to be in a week.

"One of the Alphas wife had a kid," Sol leaned in to whisper in my ear," Don't make a big scene but supposedly Brewer is on the move. A lot of Alphas are worried he is planning on coming so they are rushing to get it over with. " Sol shrugged, and moved forward to work out.

I sighed, they were like this all the time, the Alphas. There was always speculation Brewer was doing something. I looked to the doors, Ryan had entered late which was fine because he had to pick up his sister from daycare.

"Wanna sprawl?" I asked, having already done a warm up with the kids.
He nodded and took off his shoes and I did the same.

We made our way to the mats that were empty except for one other pair. As soon as I stepped on the mat he grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulder. I landed in my back and grunted.

"You're not as quick, is something wrong?" Ryan leaned down next to me and examined my face.

"No, just go easy on me." I moaned as I pushed myself up. We got on our sides of the mats and then started throwing each other over and wrestling for dominance. Both fading in and out of power. I felt my strength start to come back and I got stronger, I thanked Myra mentally and kicked Ryan off of me. He flew a good length back and landed on the ground. It took him a second to get up so I assumed I had hurt him.

"You okay bud?"

"You know what I like about you?" He replied, I cocked my head to the side in answer. "You rather die than lose in a power struggle,"  I smiled at him and my father laughed behind us.

"That Ryan, is because she is supposed to be that way," My smiles instantly fell from my face, out of habit and out of fear my father wouldn't want me to smile. "She is the product of proper upkeep and great training, although, Maven, you seem to be weaker today. Is something wrong?" I knew what he was doing, and I was gonna okay right into it like the pawn I was.

"No sir, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to hurt a good fighter of ours," I bowed my head to him as he walked toward us.

"Then why don't you show everyone, how an Alpha's daughter should fight?" I filled and stared straight into my father's eyes. He wanted me to destroy Ryan, he only smirked at me when I realized what he was saying. I couldn't say no, he would kill me and Ryan.

I turned to Ryan who still had his head bowed, now a group had formed behind my father,

"Yes sir."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17.9K 557 18
I am rudely interrupted by a deep "Excuse me?" that comes from behind me and the scent, that I smelt this morning as I came into college, hits my nos...
855K 17.6K 27
I sniffed the room and the most intoxicating smell hit my senses with full force, never had I smelled something this addicting, not even the most del...
1.2K 15 21
A piercing scream left her dried lips as another slash whipped her bare back. A crimson color liquid poured down each slash onto the marble floor. My...
374K 16.3K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...