Caffery (The Drug Lord's Wife...

By awesomegal15

Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it... More

Well it is Missouri...
The First Chance You Get...
Money Problems
Thank God for YouTube Tutorials
Caffery
Interview
Taken
Seriously Now You're Going to Try and Be a Gentleman
Main House
Run
Give Me Sanctuary
Well, Well, Well..
The Executioner's Office...
Promise
Thank God for Mississippi
So No Nudes..
Whole Lotta Woman
-S
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.
Breathe
Now We Can Talk
Good Morning
I Am
I was a Beyoncé song
My Word is My Bond
I'm Not Some Damsel-in-Distress
Always Here
O no
Surprise
He Better Be Your Sugerdaddy
Beauty and Brians
Let Me Do This
Emily
Gifts
Perfect
Pretend
Nothing
1...2...3
How Dose That Work
The Call
I'm Sorry
Paradise
Flashcards
Give Me a Break!
Darkness
Are You Sure?
Never Enough, Until It Is
Graduation
Dinner
Shots
To Have and To Hold
It's Not Over

Bookclub

52.8K 1.8K 147
By awesomegal15

Chapter 46

Jennifer

As the days went on Adam and Michael grew stronger. Rodger insisted that I get some kind of self-defense training. So, I started doing basic self-defense with Thomas. I was so relieved when he was one of the people that pulled us out of the water.

But, every day was the same, I woke up went to the gym with Thomas and trained for 2 hours. Showered, then went to sit with Adam, Michael and Rodger to have breakfast, called Nate then my parents and ended the day studying with Adam for the GED.

The New Year came and went. Days ran into each other and soon a month had passed and nothing happened. Until one day while studying Adam asked," Are you happy here?" He was lying on the bed next to me trying to do his practice problems. I was waiting for my mom to Skype call me.

"Anything, not to do your homework", I said joking.

"Ha, ha, ha, but seriously are you?"

"I mean I like being alive, so yes?" I admitted.

"As soon as James and Ross find the sicario, do you want to travel with me? Proper travel that is."

I pushed the computer away and lent back on to the pillows and looked at him, "Where did you have in mind?"

"Anywhere, you want. Pick a place and we'll go."

"Old Monroe, Missouri", I said.

"Anywhere in the world and you chose to go home." He said smiling.

"Yep, I want to show you how the other half lives. Plus, Missouri has cool things too."

"I'm dying to hear this."

"The Cardinals, The Fox theater, Powell Hall, the best pizza you will ever have-Imo's, The Mumy outdoor theater, you have to see the Arch. ,There is lots to do, plus you have to meet my parents and Jemma."

"Technically, I have met your parents."

"Extortion doesn't count" I said.

"Ok fair enough,what if we met normally, say online? We could..."

"Never met because I've seen the women you've dated, thanks to Michael."

"Smartass", he said grinning.

"I try to be."

"Pretend then, paint me your ideal scenario."

"Ok, Well I always figured I would travel after I finished school, once I got married", He pointed to my ring.

"Half is done, so where to?" He said.

"Rome to see the Colosseum and visit the Vatican, all the touristy stuff. What about you? If you didn't have this business where would you go? Wait, better question, what would you do?"

"I've never really thought about what else I would do. I mean I always figured I'd be doing something in the drug trade so it all worked out in the end."

"I could see you being a famous architect. Building homes for the rich and famous", I said liking that idea.

"You overestimate me."

"I think you underestimate yourself."

He climb on top of me and started to tickle me. I started to laugh and tried to kick him off me," Stop" I said laughing in between breaths. He stopped abruptly and pulled me into his arms. We stared at each other I was going to lead into a kiss but I heard the Skype call that I was waiting for come in.

"Between our mothers they are going a great job of ruining moments", He said as he got out of bed and went to his small desk in the corner of the room.

I accepted the call and saw my mom and her book club.

"Hi, ladies!" I said to the camera, my mom was hosting a book club in our sun room. I'm really proud of her becoming more tech savvy.

I read the book but we never end up talking about it. I found out this time is an excuse for them to complain and to drink wine at ten in the morning.

"Ok, we are all here!" My mom said excitedly. I could see her sitting in her throne chair in the middle and two women on each side of her dressed in Sunday dresses." So, it's that time of year again, when love is in the air and this week's book proves it. So let's give a round of applause to Mary for finding and sharing it". We clapped for her, "So, what did we all think of Unlawfully in Love by St.ClareWhitte."

Karen spoke up first and said, "I liked Sophie and Mark together, the sex was hot", and this marked the end of the actual book part of book club.

"Right," they agreed.

Monica added, "Men just aren't like that anymore. I mean Mark took a bullet for Sophie I can't even get my husband to take out the trash."

Grace commented," I know the feeling, I keep telling Ted we need to make dinner reservations if we're going out Valentine's Day, but what does he do? Wait till the last minute now there's nowhere to go." All of women in the room sympathized with her.

Libby added," It makes you miss when we were younger. After, you have three kids where is the time and energy for romance."

Karen bluntly stated," Forget the romance; I want that old passion back. I remember when Jacob couldn't wait to get home and screw me six ways to Sunday." Adam looked up from his desk confused and smiling by what he just heard.

My mom jumped in and said," You know you find ways you can't let the love just die." They all agreed, "What are everyone's plans for Valentine's Day."

Libby said, "We're keeping it low-key this year. I'm just going to make dinner and we'll watch a movie, Bubble bath with no kids, heaven!"

"I'm going to Jacob's office and screw him silly, I'll see if that makes him come home faster", Karen said. Adam chuckled at that.

Grace look to me at in the camera said, "What about you, Jen? As a newlywed you should have big plans especially because it's your first Valentine's as a couple", Right, my mom told them I eloped and was currently living in Paris.

Monica added," You must be excited too!"

"Uuumm, nothing?" I said.

"What?! Absolutely not! You're in the most romantic city in the world and you're going to do nothing. See if you start letting things like this slide next thing you know you'll end up with cob webs in your coochie." Karen said, "How are we supposed to live vicariously through you if you don't do anything."

My Mom jumped in and said, "You know that's what the young people do."

Monica said, "I don't know I would be pretty upset if it was our first year together and we didn't do anything. No judgment of course."

"I'm judging," Karen said. Adam got up and walked over to the computer and bent down so the ladies could see him.

"Good evening, ladies. I don't think we've ever met. I'm Adam. I couldn't help but over hear the conversation." I heard audible gasps of excitement. Then sweet flirty Hi's.

"Hi, handsome", Karen sultry said.

Monica whispered," He's young enough to be your son.

"I heard my wife say we're going nothing for Valentine's Day. I wouldn't dream of denying her something special". That got some oohs and aahs out of the room. They loved it.

Libby asked giddy," What did you have in mind?" He sat next to me on the bed and put his arm around my waist. He had all of the lady's full attention.

"Well I was thinking; Paris but we see that every daysi I wanted this to be special so why not Rome?" I turned to him seeing where this was going. "She's always wanted to go and why not now? The Rome Cavalieri hotel will be perfect with the penthouse view over looking St. Peter's Basilica truly a beautiful sight at night from the balcony in a Jacuzzi. We can see the city in the day and..."

"Fuck all night" Karen said.

"Karen!" My mom chastised her.

OMG, I'm going to die of embarrassment!

"What? We're all adults here and that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You're now an honorary book club member. When you two get back I want details." Karen said. The women all nodded yes.

"That's a Valentine's" Libby said. They loved him.

"I'm going to borrow my wife, but take care". They all said their goodbyes and we ended the Skype call.

"You know they're not going to stop calling, until they see you again." I said.

"Good, I am an honorary member." He said kissing my neck and pushed me back on the bed.

"The housewife club."

"You know I thought book club was about books. Apparently, that's code for let's get together and talk about our husbands." He said.

"Hey, you are a member now. And they're going to expect one hell of a story next month."

"Why? We can just tell them what happens", Adam said.

"Have you gone crazy? I don't know maybe, the hitman who's looking for me."

"One day won't kill us; it's been just over a monthI'm starting to go a little stir-crazy." He traced soft kisses down my neck to my breast." One day, in a real plane, no one's the wiser. We'll have security too, if that makes you feel better. Ok?"

"Ok" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 265 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
3.2M 93.3K 54
"Are you ready, baby?" I'm asking her as much as I'm asking myself. She never lets her eyes leave mine. "Mm," she nods and I push all the way in. Her...
3.5M 80K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
827K 35.2K 47
Back together again in the romantic and magical city of Paris, Jennifer and Adam are cruising down a mirthful path, with laughter, soft kisses, and f...