Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
All For The Love Of Prince
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Final Touch
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
For you pt 2...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Home Sweet Home
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

A Romantic Getaway

92 4 0
By BeenGvldieLox

(im changing there location from Fiji to Thailand)

-----------------

Rose pov*

We arrived in the water plane right at our resort my jaw dropped looking around at the beauty of this place...all this traveling the world and getting new experiences has really been bringing out nothing but positivity in me and I've just been writing so many new songs. Prince got off the plane first and grabbed my hand leading me off all I could do was squeal and wrap myself around him smiling as he took a pic of me.

"it's sooo beautiful here" "butI rather look at your beauty" "let's just travel the world forever forget everything else" "wherever you wanna go my dove" I smiled and we walked up to our resort where a man was waiting and greeted us with mimosas and other nice little perks. We walked inside and the place was just so nice this is all I ever dreamed of but I never thought I would be with the man of my dreams this engagement was all still so surreal to me. We took a tour out to the back by the pool and there was a piano ..I walked over and crawled on top laying on my hands and stomach giving a lustful look to prince "play something for me pleasee" he gave a playful sigh and walked over sitting on the bench looking me in the eyes and began playing and singing..I closed my eyes letting the sea breeze flow through my hair, his beautiful voice fill my ears taking everything in as he stimulated my mind and body without even having to touch me. He played adore, and satisfied.

"How's that?" he said finishing "perfect" he smiled and got up kissing my forehead helping me down off the piano we went to just lay and look at the view in a hammock I laid under his arms.

"So what's on the agenda for today" "Well what do you wanna do?" he asked in return "I'm ok with settling in today just kicking back maybe go for a swim in the pool cook later?" "Fine with me" I cuddled up to him as the breeze pushed us side to side I was so comfortable I ended up dozing off.

------------

After taking that nice relaxing nap we both got changed into our swimsuits Prince was already out by the pool waiting for me. I fluffed my hair around and grabbed a bottle of champagne I walked out to see Prince with some fruit and chocolate..I walked over to the edge of the pool as he stood in between my legs.

We fed each other fruit as I laid back and sipped my champagne he began rubbing my legs "So you know im gonna need you to be my professional photographer for me I have a bunch of cute pics I wanna take for instagram" I said laughing "no the world doesn't need to see what's mine the pictures are for me and me.only" he said pausing kissing my neck in between words maming me blush I tilted my head "think of it as what the world can't have plus you can hang all these beautiful pics of me wherever you go and were gonna need memories and pictures of us for the special on our engagement" he took a deep breath "let's practice now" I said laughing grabbing the camera.

prince pov*-----

As I took pictures of Rose..some personal ones for me of her just being a tease and some of her in just a natural state of happiness glowing

 and seeing her this happy brought her beauty ou even more and I knew I made the right choice and that I always wanted to keep her that way..keep her glowing. She came back over getting in the pool with me.

Rose pov*"I am glad were doing this having time to ourselves taking a break from everything it's really good bonding experience and all especially going into planning a wedding..I feel like this week will make us closer" he grabbed my hand kissing me wrapping his arms around me he pulled me in "PRINCE NO----!!!" he pulled me under and when I came up he was laughing making me splash him causing him to go from laughing to a straight face "now who's laughing" "that wasn't funny" he said trying to hold in his laughs "I'm hungry now" I said hopping out the pool and he smacked me on the butt. I grabbed our towels and we went inside drying off.. I looked up some recipes getting some ideas on what to cook I just decided on steak and potatoes. Prince cut on some music while I got the food started. While I let that sit there was a pool table "you trying to get smacked in some pool babe?" "me? lose? nah" I said "let's make a bet..." I grabbed my stick lowering my eyes at him because I already knew where this was going. "Ok let's see if I win..I want....endless head" he said making me nod my head I think I can take that challenge "AND if I win which I mean I will...I want YOU to strip and dance for me full out pole and all" we both started laughing "Where are we gonna get a pole?" "We will compensate" he took a long pause "are you chickening out Mr. Nelson?" "fine deal..you know I'm good at putting balls in a hole" I gave him the side eye smirking and we began playing while dancing around the pool table to the music just laughing having a great time.

I turned around dancing towards the kitchen to check on the food and walked back and noticed balls missing from the table. "Do I look dumb to you?!? Prince stop cheating" He tried to act like he didn't know what I was talking about "Ok fine" I reached across the table putting my balls in the hole he ran around the table chasing me I threw my pool stick on the table as he grabbed me from behind making me laugh. We play wrestled ending up with me laying on the pool table and him on top our laughter ended and we began kissing and he went down to my bikini line right as he was about to take them off I smelled something.."Oh shit the food!" I pushed him up and hopped off running to the kitchen seeing the food burning. "Looks like were ordering takeout"...

The rest of our night we spent taking a shower together cuddling up, and playing more pool it was a great way to kick off this romantic little get away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 1 17
(When someone from Amanda's past come back and haunted her life and also Olivia life. Forcing both family into witness protection services. What will...
9.4K 847 23
Love is stronger than any addiction. As Prince gets into the swing of being married he's still unaware that his new bride has been on the outs with a...
28 0 4
Christina moved to a new state to forget about her past, but little does she know her past found her. Will she be able to leave her past or will she...
32.9K 1.4K 41
Phara Camille meets O(+> in the strangest of ways after solving a mystery no one knew was there. Minneapolis ends up being a smaller and smaller cit...