Caffery (The Drug Lord's Wife...

By awesomegal15

Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it... More

Well it is Missouri...
The First Chance You Get...
Money Problems
Thank God for YouTube Tutorials
Caffery
Interview
Taken
Seriously Now You're Going to Try and Be a Gentleman
Main House
Run
Give Me Sanctuary
Well, Well, Well..
The Executioner's Office...
Promise
Thank God for Mississippi
So No Nudes..
Whole Lotta Woman
-S
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.
Breathe
Now We Can Talk
Good Morning
I Am
I was a Beyoncé song
My Word is My Bond
I'm Not Some Damsel-in-Distress
Always Here
O no
Surprise
He Better Be Your Sugerdaddy
Beauty and Brians
Let Me Do This
Emily
Gifts
Perfect
Pretend
Nothing
1...2...3
How Dose That Work
The Call
I'm Sorry
Paradise
Give Me a Break!
Darkness
Bookclub
Are You Sure?
Never Enough, Until It Is
Graduation
Dinner
Shots
To Have and To Hold
It's Not Over

Flashcards

59.7K 1.9K 176
By awesomegal15

Chapter 43

Adam

When I woke up the next morning Jennifer was gone, we stayed up most of the night talking.

Did she even sleep?

After I told her I didn't finish high school, she was determined for me to get my GED.

At least someone was.

I put on some pants and when into the kitchen to find her. She was with Nate and Kairi talking I stopped to listen to them.

"Because no child should be left behind that's why. We aren't doing anything else."

"And why is that?" Nate said

"What?"

"Why aren't we running away? This dude Sliske is gunning for them. Why are we getting involved in their drug war? He's the one who tried to blow you up. Her headphones are on, she's not listening." Nate finished gesturing to Kairi.

"I just want to help someone fulfill their potential."

"I know you do, but I'm looking out for you. What happens when we go home? Sliske doesn't seem like the type of man to just give up on revenge. What about your family? They don't have safe houses and protocols for deranged killers?"

"I called them again this morning and told them to be on the lookout. My Dad is not going to let anything happen, and we are safe here." She said.

"Why, because the drug lord says so? In any other circumstance Adam would be a cool dude he likes soccer and is into you. But, he kidnapped you to begin with and now you're getting all Stockholm syndrome on me. I'm worried about you. The more you stay here the more you're getting involved and that's dangerous. When people are ready to kill you because you're on the wrong side."

"Sliske won't be problem for much longer Brandon is still in his system. He will find something to send him to jail like all the others or find something to turn the other houses against him. Those bombs were a desperate attempt to intimidate us. "

"Not us! Them."

"I'm not just going to turn tail and run. I'm done with that. I want to know who's playing both sides. My moneys, on Jason."

"See, involved again!"

Kairi spoke, "Can I have more Apple juice?"

"Yes, you may", I heard the refrigerator open.

Nate started again," I'm just being..."

She cut him off, "Child in the room. So, are you going to help with GED studying or sit there and be sour?"

"Fine, but I get to teach the way I want to, without your judgment."

I was done eavesdropping and walked into the kitchen.

Kairi asked, "Can I help?"

"Help with what?" I said

"Good morning", Jennifer said with a smile, I've missed that.

Kairi said, "With your flashcard for school." I walked over to the island counter.

What the hell?

There had to be over a hundred flash cards scattered about I looked to her, hoping to God that these weren't for me.

"These are for you "she said cheerfully." Nate and I decided which subjects we will be helping you with. We're both bio major's so we can both help you with science., I will do the math and writing. As Nate did better in history than me he's going to lead on that. social studies and reading. Kairi is your cheerleader."

"I don't study the way she dose" Nate said, "I think I would have an aneurysm. I'm not doing a thousand flashcard and color coordinated notes."

"That's why I have better grades than you." She turned to me and said, "So we are still good for tonight?"

"Yes." This was going to be a lot of work. Damn, why did I say yes to this?

Because I can't say no to her. Fuck.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you. You know you don't have to cook for us, right?"

"I want to."

Nate jumped in, "Please do, I only eat well when you cook. I'll be on the beach reading the social study requirements. Bye" and with that he was gone.

Kairi jumped down out of her seat and went to find Celine. Rodger was still asleep he sleeps all day. Brandon was still working with the flash drive hack and Michael won't be up until midday.

"Want to go for a drive?"

"Can I read off some of the flash cards?"

"Sure, love." She was filled with happiness.

After breakfast we put on some clothes and hit the road, I picked my Aston Martin One-77 and waited for her in the car park.

Geez what takes her so long anyway?

She could wear a paper bag and still be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"I'm ready" I turned around and saw her.

She moves like batman.

She wore a red dress with a sweep across tie, short sleeves and a low V neckline that showed off a hint of her breast. That make me hard, fuck the drive, we could stay here and I would give her the riding of a lifetime. All it would take is a pull at that string.

"Where are we going to?" She said bring me out of my fantasy.

"How about the High street? It's beautiful and the venders are the nicest people. You'll like it."

I opened the car door for her and then got it. She put on her seatbelt and we took off.

"Seatbelt, Adam." She looked over to me, "You're going to get yourself killed! You're driving too fast for the speed limit and you won't wear the only thing that would keep you from crashing through the front window."

"I don't speed."

She reached under me and brushing her breast against my cock. I had a couple ideas on what she could do down there but she just wanted to put on my seatbelt.

Her full, soft lips wrapped around my cock sucking and bobbing.

She connected her phone to the Bluetooth and asked," Do you have any requests?"

You on your hands and knees

"Anything is good" I said. She played a lecture on fundamental theorem of algebra.

"No! Pick something that has a beat!" I complained.

"There's nothing better than the beat of knowledge!" She couldn't even say that with a straight face.

"You know, love; math is one of those subjects you kind of need to see, not listen to." I said hoping she would turn it off.

"Fine, be that way but I still have my flashcards. If I said quadratic equation you say?"

"Bullshit, only a math teacher knows."

"Adam please give it a try. This is pre-algebra stuff that will show up on the GED. You promised you would try."

"Ok, ok I have no idea." I admitted.

"That's ok, you're learning still. I need to know what you do and don't know if I'm going to help you. So if something sounds completely foreign let me know and we can go from there."

"You love this."

"Just a bit."

For the next 20 minutes she went on asking me questions. She had a huge I don't know pile.

Make it stop!

The car phone when off it was Brandon.

Saved!

"What's happening?" I asked him.

"Is Jennifer with you?"

More bad news

"Yes, I am. Why what's happen?" She said.

"I'm not going to not going to sugarcoat this and just let you both know. There's a contract out on Jennifer. I just sent you the details. You shouldn't come back here. If--"

Oh fuck me. I'm going to have to kill Sliske to make this end.

"A contract for what?" I cut her off before Brandon could answer.

"Thank you Brandon, keep me updated on who took the bid. Call James and Ross; tell them I want them to make a personal call to whoever accepts. The house stays on lock down rules."

"Got it, anything else?" The reality of the situation hit her and she leaned her head back into the seat.

"Do we have any planes here?"

"One in Cagliari, I'll get it ready. Where do I tell the pilot to go?"

I said, "Caracas, two can play at this game."

"Got it, And Jen, be safe." He hung up. I pulled out my phone to see the contract. Jennifer looked over my shoulder, I didn't want her to worry but she deserved to know.

"Where is Caracas?"

"Venezuela." She took my phone and started to read the order.

"This is how hit men get jobs? Just go online and there is today's job." She was scared but hiding it. "Three million is the price of a life, seems high." She gave back my phone and looked out the window.

I stopped the car to look at her. "Hey! Your life is priceless. This is Sliske doing and we aren't going to bend to his will. This fucking feud has been happening long before either one of us was even born". I held her face and said," Sliske will not win I won't let him. I don't care if I have to kill him myself. I'll start a war if I have to keep you safe I mean it." I started to drive again. "You're a survivor, I know you're tired and it looks like it won't end but it will. I swear to you it will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 16.1K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...
535K 31.9K 87
"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I screamed. He stared at me with his cold ey...
402K 8.8K 84
(currently editing) When Isabella has finally had enough of the abuse, she decides to leave. She finally has the strength to run from the monster she...
35.6K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...