The Secret Hale| Derek Hales...

By GreysWolf202

Brooke Hale, sister of Derek hale. Not able to share her real name to others, as all records of her existi... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

twenty two

1K 24 5
By GreysWolf202

Brooke's POV

Gym class, my least favorite time of day. Unless you count chemistry class, then that's definitely the worst. Scott and Allison are on the climbing wall right now. They seem to be flirting with each other, and I can tell because Scott keeps looking at Allisons butt.

The flirting ends when Allison kicks Scotts foot and sends him falling down the wall. He has a harness on, so he stops an inch before his body hits the ground. Everyone laughs, especially coach.

"Alright, next two. Stilinski and Erica. Let's go" Coach orders.

Stiles and I both huff in  disappointment. We had a plan to race each other up. He places a bet, whoever lost had to buy pizza for movie night. I took the bet knowing I could win.

Erica slowly glances over at Stiles and me. Her hair is knotted and obviously hasn't been brushed in days. She's wearing a long sleeved t shirt and sweats. I stare at her going up the wall, a bit confused as to where she came from. I've never seen this girl in my life.

"Her names Erica Reyes. She has some sort of seizure disorder, so no one wants to be her friend" Scott whispers in my ear. He has caught his breath from the big fall earlier.

"That's pretty mean" I cross my arms, now feeling sorry for the blonde.

"You're not her friend either" Scott tries to defend himself and all the other people at Beacon Hills High.

"That's because I didn't even know she existed" I narrow my eyes at him. His lips form a straight line and we both look back up to her.

Stiles has already been up and back down, and he is now celebrating with a victory dance. Erica is stuck up the wall and is beginning to hyperventilate.

"Erica, dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks her, getting a confused stare from everyone in the room.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system. She's just freaking out" Lydia points out, sounding smart for once.

Erica shouts that she's fine, but I still glance up in worry.

"It's not safe, you know she's epileptic" Allison tells coach, putting a name to what Scott was describing.

"Why does no one tell me is stuff? Erica, you're-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you" Coach is sympathetic, trying to get the now crying girl to drop to safety.

She finally lets go and drops down safely. When she turns around, everyone but a few start laughing at her. Allison and I look at each other with sadness as I follow after Erica, who is jogging out of the room.

"Hey, Erica. Wait up!" I shout, getting her attention.

She stops in the middle of the hall and stares back at me, "Did you come to laugh at me some more?"

"Wh-no, No," I pause. I'm not actually sure why I followed after her,"Those people are jerks and you shouldn't let them get to you. I'm sure half of them couldn't have made it as high as you did"

She shows me a small smile before wiping a tear, "Thanks. You're the first person that actually cares"

I hold my hand out, "Brooke Williams"

She takes it, "Erica Reyes"

I glance back at the gym, seeing the lights have been turned off.

"There's no one in there anymore. Do you want to try again?" I offer.

She debates it, almost as if she thinks I'm just trying to make fun of her some more.

"Okay, sure" She gives in, and together we walk to the gym.

The only lights that are on are the two above the rock wall, making the room look creepy. I notice there are no harnesses out, but Erica goes to the wall anyways.

"Erica, I don't know if you should--"

"I have to do this. Just-- be there to catch me if something goes wrong" She mutters,placing her hand on the first rock.

I sigh, going to stand underneath her. There's no mats out either. She's putting a lot of trust into me right now, I could barely carry a box into my house.

Erica gets about halfway up when she starts trembling, and my eyes grow wide with fear.

"Erica? I think it's time to come down" I tell up to her.

She starts making noises, and her whole body is shaking all over. She's having a seizure. Erica begins to fall off the wall, and before I can even move to go catch her, I am shoved out of the way.

I regain my balance and look behind me to see Erica in Scotts arms. He lowers her to the floor where she starts freaking out.

"Someone call 911!" I shout. A kid pulls his phone out and starts to dial.

Scott, Allison, Stiles and I all crouch around Erica and let her seize.

"How did you know?" Allison asks

"I don't know, I just felt it" Scott explains. I bring my hand to Erica's chest and help her stay on her side. She tries to hold my hand, but her shaking arms won't allow it.

A few minutes later, an ambulance comes and takes Erica away. The four of us watch her get lifted into the ambulance, and once she's gone, we all go our separate ways.

~~

"Derek! I'm ho--" I throw my bag on the ground, but stop mid sentence when I see Isaac on my couch, eating a burger.

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Eating a burger" He explains, holding it up in the air.

This isn't the same Isaac I met a few days ago. Isaac then was an adorable puppy with sad eyes and a welcoming smile. Isaac now wears a leather jacket, has a bit of gel in his hair, and holds a smirk on his face. I tense my jaw and march over to face him.

"That's not what I meant-- what are you doing in my house?" I roll my eyes, placing my hands on my hips.

"Well, I'm a fugitive now and I have no where else to go" He states, taking another bite of his burger.

I sigh, "Where's my brother?"

"He said something about going to the hospital" Isaac tells me

"Why?" I furrow my brows

"Is this twenty questions? I don't know, go find out yourself" Isaac raises his voice at me.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows. I scoff and shake my head. I turn to leave when Isaac calls after me.

"Wait, where are you going?" His 'bad boy' voice disappeared, and he now sounds like the Isaac I remember.

"To find out why Derek is at the hospital" I say in a 'duh' tone.

When I get to my car,I listen and hear a few profanities sound from Isaac's mouth. I start the car up, confused as to why Isaac is angry with himself.

I shake it off for now and speed away.

~~

I arrive at the hospital just in time to see Derek pushing a gurney into a back room. I tense my jaw, and follow a safe distance behind. I get to the room he wheeled the gurney into and peer into the window of the closed door. Erica sits on the bed, and she looks terrified.

"Who are you?" Erica looks at him.

"Let's just say we have a.." Derek glances to me through the window, "Mutual friend"

I shake my head at him, but he ignores me and moves to lock the door. I freeze, listening in on the conversation, and wondering why my body won't move.

I want to stop him, but for some reason, I can't.

Derek goes on to explain the bite, telling Erica how her seizures will go away. She wants it, but he is sure to tell her about the hunters. She still wants it.

I hear a small grunt from inside, and peeking through the window again, I see Derek's teeth sink into Erica's side. He lifts away, and she doesn't even looks scared. She looks determined.

I move away from the window again, slamming my head against the wall.

I let it happen again.

~~

I walk into the lunch room, seeing Stiles handing money to another student. I furrow my brows and move to sit with Scott.

"What's he doing?" I motion my head towards our idiot friend.

"Getting the ice rink keys from Boyd." Scott tells me as Stiles sits next to me, notifying that he got the keys.

"You can come tonight if you want" Scott invites me, and Stiles approves with a smile.

"I don't know how to ice skate, I'll pass" I turn them down nicely. Stiles has a disappointed look on his face, but that look turns to confusion when he looks behind us.

I shift to see what he's looking at, and my jaw drops as well. Erica comes marching into the lunch room, cheetah heels and leather jacket on. She looks gorgeous, no acne and more confident than ever.

Erica steals a boys Apple, taking a bite of it while looking at Scott. She smirks, and whose the corner of her mouth.

"What is that?" Lydia slams her hands on our table.

"That's Erica" I smile, seeming to be the only one happy about how beautiful she looks.

Sure, I'm disappointed about the whole werewolf thing, but she looks hot. It's everything she's ever wanted.

As she goes to walk out the cafeteria, Stiles and Scott chase after her. I follow close behind. We sprint out the front doors just in time to see Erica getting into Derek's car, a huge smile on his face. Erica smirks at us before closing the door.

I shake my head and look to the boys, who are both already looking at me.

"Did you know about this one too?"Scott interrogates me

"Wait, too? You knew Derek was going to bite Isaac?" Stiles widens his eyes.

"Not until after it happened" I lie, ignoring Stiles.

Scott shakes his head, "Who's side are you on here? Do you want him biting innocent teenagers?"

I open my mouth to talk, but nothing comes out. I'm shocked Scott would raise his voice at me. I'm just as surprised Derek is doing this to people as he is. When I don't answer, Scott huffs and storms away.

Stiles looks at me, unsure of what to do.

"Go, he's just frustrated at the situation so he's taking it out on me" I nod my head. Stiles hesitates, but listens to my instructions to chase after Scott.

I take a deep breath and march to my car.

~~

I sit on my bed watching tv, attempting to do my homework. Yeah, you heard me right. A bed. Derek decided to set up bedrooms while I was at school. I'm not sure how he got it done so fast, but there are bedrooms set up for Isaac, Derek, and me. Mine and Isaac's are the only ones painted, however. Mines painted a sky blue while Isaac's is a dark grey.

I turn my attention to the door when I hear a soft knock

Erica stands at my door, a suitcase being wheeled by her right hand.

I groan, yelling for my brother, "Derek!"

A few seconds later, his head pops into the doorway, and he has the same smirk on his face.

"Hey, do you like your room?" Derek asks, now stepping inside and looking around.

"What is going on?" I ask him, pointing towards Erica.

He glances back at her, then looks to me, "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Derek. You're giving your whole pack a room in our house!" I throw my hands in the air.

"I need to watch over them, why do you think I got such a big place?" Derek raises an eyebrow, almost as if I was supposed to know he was going to bite people then invite them to be apart of our family.

Derek doesn't give me a chance to reply, "Will you show Erica to her room please?"

I groan, but roll off my bed and lead the way. We pass Isaac's room, then Derek's, and then we reach Erica's room. I swing the door open and hold my hand out to show her in.

"Is that really something you couldn't have done?" I narrow my eyes at Derek, and he just smirks.

He gets Erica's attention, then points to the empty space next to her room.

"I'm gonna set up the fifth bedroom here, then we can start setting up an area to train you guys" Derek explains, making Erica bounce with excitement.

I furrow my brows, counting with my fingers each member of the household. Isaac, Derek, Erica, and me make four.

"Why do we need a fifth bedroom?" I question. Erica steps into her room and starts talking to herself about how she's going to decorate it.

Derek answers with silence, paying more attention to Erica than me.

"Who's next Derek? Who is the fifth bedroom for?" I raise my voice, making Erica stop talking. Derek finally looks at me.

"That's none of your business" He says bluntly.

"Actually, it is my business. You biting people doesn't just affect your life, it affects mine too" I point at my chest, making Derek angry.

"Oh yeah? Please explain because I don't see you building rooms for three betas you have to watch over" He takes a few steps closer to me.

"You're right, but I do have two best friends who expect me to know everything about what your doing and why. And when I don't know, they get angry at me and think I'm lying just to protect you. Then they think I'm okay with all of this, and they think I'm on your side because I'm not telling them what that want to hear. Now, i have my only friends angry with me because of my idiot brother"I explain, getting close to his face as I yell.

Derek hesitates, knowing that he lost this argument. I look and see Erica staring at us wide eyed, then turn and see that Isaac has came out of his room and is watching us.

"I hope you two enjoyed the show" I tense my jaw, pushing past Isaac and slamming my door closed

~~
I move into the lunch room, seeing that Stiles isn't yet sat with Scott. I tense my jaw, then nervously move to sit opposite Scott.

"Hey, Brooke" Scott clears his throat awkwardly.

I set my tray down, pushing aside our little argument and trying to focus on the problem at hand,"Derek's going to bite someone else, I just don't know who"

Scott widens his eyes, "What? How do you know that?"

"He's building bedrooms for the betas at our house, I overheard him saying that he was going to build a fifth bedroom" I explain. Scotts look changes from anger to sympathetic, and he frowns at me.

"I'm sorry, Brooke. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you yesterday. I was--"

"You don't have to apologize, I know you were just angry with Derek" I cut him off, and he smiles at me.

"Scott! Brooke!" Stiles comes running in the cafeteria. He sits next to Scott, gasping for air.

"Do you see that?" Stiles points at an empty table.

"It's an empty table" Scott shrugs.

"Yeah, but who's empty table?" Stiles taps Scotts shoulder.

I widen my eyes, "Boyd"

The three of us panic, jumping from our seats and walking out of the cafeteria quickly.

"I'll check the ice rink,you and Brooke check his house. If he's not home, you call me, got it?" Scott orders. Stiles hesitates, and I give him a confused look.

"What?" I question.

"Maybe we should let him, Boyd. Brooke said Derek's giving them a choice" Stiles suggests.

"We can't!" Scott shoves Stiles's arm as we continue walking.

"You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word sensational comes to mind" Stiles adds, making me roll my eyes.

"How do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott asks. I raise my eyebrows, not wanting to picture that.

"All I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles shrugs.

"They all are. And you know this things gonna get out of control, that makes me responsible" Scott lowers his voice

"Stiles is right, Scott. You can't protect everyone" I chime in, and Scott glares at me.

"I have to say this new found heroism is making me attracted to you." Stiles mutters, making me raise my eyebrows.

Scott scoffs, and I just glance back and forth at the boys in confusion.

"No I'm serious, want to start making out for a second?" Stiles asks, but Scott shoves him away.

"That was both confusing and uncomfortable, please never give me the image of the two of you making out ever again" I shiver, making Stiles chuckle.

Scott parts ways with the two of us, and Stiles leads the way to his jeep. I hop in the passengers side,and he starts to drive away as I close the door.

The car ride is silent, until Stiles breaks it, "So, you and Isaac?"

I furrow my brows, "What are you talking about?"

"The other day at the lacrosse field, it just seemed like you had-- I dunno, a connection?" Stiles tenses his jaw, regretting bringing it up.

I widen my mouth and stare at him. My mouth suddenly curves into a smirk as I decide to toy with him, "Why do you want to know? Are you-- Jealous?"

"What? No, I-I just-- were you jealous when I said I wanted to make out with Scott?" His lips now form a smirk.

"Why would either of us be jealous of each other?" I question, making Stiles shift uncomfortably.

"Oh look, there's Boyd's house" Stiles points to a house, then parks at the curb.

Though I am glad that conversation is over, I wish I could have heard his reply. We both jump out of the car and run up to Boyd's front door.

"Hey, Boyd?" Stiles knocks loudly.

I try to open the window, but it's locked. Stiles continues to knock, but it looks like no one is home. Feeling someone approaching behind, I turn around to see Erica. Stiles shrieks as he sees her, making her grin.

"What are you two doing here?" She chuckles, acting friendly.

"Nothing, we're just looking for Boyd" Stiles widens his eyes, focusing on keeping eye contact with her.

"You know what you're doing right now that's kinda funny?" Erica laughs, moving her head side to side. Stiles follows her eyes and looks no where else.

"You're only looking at my eyes." Erica nods.

"That's funny" Stiles nervous smiles.

"Yeah, because it's that kinda look where you're trying not to look anywhere but my eyes" Erica points out, making me scoff.

Stiles tenses his jaw as Erica takes a step closer to him.

"But you want to. You want to take a long, hard, look" Erica is just inches away from Stiles face, and finally, he looks to me for help.

"Okay, I think it's about time we leave, thank you for the lovely conversation" I clap my hands and begin to walk away.

"You're not going anywhere" Erica slams her hand on Stiles's chest, making me growl at her.

"I'd advise you to take your hand off his chest, now" I warn her, and she chuckles, but still takes her hand away.

Although she chuckles, I could hear her heart jump. I made her nervous.

She holds up a piece of Stiles Jeep, signifying we really aren't going anywhere. She then punches Stiles in the face, sending him to the ground. That's when I lose it.

I let my claws come out, and shoving her to the ground, I slash her face several times before she is able to grab my wrists and push me off. She tries to stand up, but I place my hand on her chest and push her into the ground. She gasps for air, but I keep pushing.

"Next time you go to lay a hand on him, remember this moment. I'm much stronger than you,Erica. And I don't think it would end well with Derek if he found out you hurt his little sister." I threaten, lifting my hand off her chest. She immediately runs away without looking back.

Seeing her off, I run to Stiles's side and help him stand up. He has a big bruise forming on the side of his face, and I tense my jaw looking at it.

"Thanks" He mumbles, giving me a small smile.

"She got prideful, I had to knock her down a few pegs" I shrug, making him chuckle.

"Let's get you home, Stilinski" I pat his back as we walk down the sidewalk. He stops to take a look at his broken jeep.

"I can't just leave him here" Stiles pouts.

"We can take.. Him.. To the shop in the morning" I assure him. He sighs, nodding.

We walk to his house together, which took forever. Since it was getting late I just decided to crash at his house

And at the moment, his house was better than mine.

~~

Sorry this took so long to update, and sorry this chapter is garbage.

I just put it up cause I needed something to upload. I hope you all enjoyed, please comment and let me know, I love reading them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3K 29
Aria Hale. The younger sister of Derek Hale. She's just as cold, just as smart. The only difference between her and Derek. She wasn't born with the C...
29K 511 14
Cleo McCall, was at her death bed, and the last second of her breathe, she was bit by Derek Hale. The bite put her into a coma, but she was alive, ev...
2.2K 36 19
Based on Season 2 of Teen Wolf. The world isn't all it seems to be when 17-year-old Karson Lahey's younger brother Issac is bitten by an alpha werew...
6.2K 103 16
Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall and Rafael McCall. She used to be friends...