Every Rose Needs The Rain Som...

By BeenGvldieLox

where will life take Rose on this crazy journey when she goes to start a new life in Minneapolis as a dancer... More

Here I am
Surprise Stranger
Crazy Carmen
Blessings
2 weeks down
Just like the rest of us...
All Mine
Secrets
Refresh
Contracts
First Show Superstar
Pressure
Emotionally Detached
On the low
Surprise Gone Wrong
All Downhill From Here
Striking pain
The Beautiful One
Push
The Things We Do For Love
Dancing Under The Cherry Moonlight/Fifty Shades Of Purple
When Doves Cry/Breakfast Can Wait
A Night On The Town/ Dancing In The Clouds
It's Time..Who's It Gonna Be?
Back on the road again
Hopes&Dreams Down The Drain
Restrain
From Time
Music In The Air
Music in the air pt 2.
The Spirit Of Paris
3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City
A Romantic Getaway
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Cleo&Daisy
Rise To Stardom
Soul To Earth
Final Touch
Preperations
SHOWTIME
You Had Me At Hello
I Love His Big... Ego
New Year New Me
Don't Try To Change Me
I Don't Know What To Do Anymore
Lost
For You...
For you pt 2...
In Honor Of You
Trouble In Paradise
Back To Business/ Love on hold
Love Interrupted
Refresh
News
Past Catching Up
New Beginnings
Home Sweet Home
Back To The Music
Mainstream
Baby Shower
Reveal
Vogue
Welcome Home
A Mothers Love
Kenzo
Growing
Visit From The Past
Let's Try Again
The Big Day
Present Time

All For The Love Of Prince

138 5 0
By BeenGvldieLox

*Rehearsal*

I woke up and did a little bit of meditation and yoga trying to get my mind right before rehearsal i'm a very spiritual person and enjoy being one with myself and having inner peace and ever since I got here to minneapolis I haven't been able to reconnect with that and I had a bit of time before I had to go..afterwards I took a shower and made a nice smoothie and left out I had my duffel bag on my shoulder as I walked in and saw Prince working on some routine with Diamond and pearl.

It looked good I guess but I was confused I walked over to see Susan stretching and decided to sit down with her and stretch with her "what's going on here?" "Mayte is out the rest of the tour for reasons we all know and I don't know Prince just started switching some things around who knows" I wasn't even gonna trip even with Mayte being gone and if I didn't get her part it's whatever at this point because clearly we aren't seeing eye to eye and I don't know where we stand it feels like I hate him right now but I hate him so much I think I even love him....but loving him drains you mentally. "Alright nice job girls pearl work on that one part your stepping on the back of my heel" he said to them and collected us all together as a group"So everybody as you may know Mayte is out resting for the rest of the tour and were not gonna worry about that were gonna keep the show going so with that being said..Rose im gonna need you to step up and take her part can you handle it?" even though we weren't on the best of terms right now I was so happy but I contained it "Yeah." I nodded my head "Alright we got work to do everybody on your part" "congratulations Ro you finally got what you deserved" Diamond said to me with a smile I thanked her and went and got in my spot you could tell Prince and I didn't wanna make things more awkward then hey already were so we just went with the flow and kept it professional doing what we needed to do even though he has no reason to be mad at me i'm the one who should be mad.

After hours of rehearsal I can say I was truly exhausted I guess Prince was nervous with Mayte being out so he kinda took it out on me and I felt so exhausted and overworked but I was gonna keep pushing I don't know what he was so worried for I know he's a perfectionist and all but it's not like we haven't been over this before trying to keep up it wasn't gonna be as easy as I thought it was I sat down on the edge of the stage drinking a bottle of water "Good job today rose!" everyone said to me as they were leaving out but I needed to catch my breath. "You ready for tomorrow?" I turned to see Prince walking towards me "Yeah I guess" "You finally are getting what you want" "I guess." "I just wanna make sure everything is gonna be perfect for the show" "is wifey ok with this? I mean since you care about what she wants not like you did when you were you know fucking me ya know" "why is this always a topic between us didn't I tell you don't bring her up when talking to me" "because Prince i'm not trying to be that girl on the side and continue to let you hurt me why is she getting royalty treatment after what she's done to you and you treat me like i'm on punishment you push me so hard and I say how high when you say jump---" Prince cut me off by throwing a chair making me jump "I have to hear you in one ear Mayte in another the people I'm not dealing with it you disrespect me by saying your gonna go and work with another nigga when I'm opening doors for you all this back and foward stuff needs to stop" "NOBODY ASKED YOU TO PUT ANYBODY IN THIS SITUATION YOU PLAY ON PEOPLES FEELINGS YOU PUT HER ON A PLATFORM FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE HOW IS THAT GONNA MAKE ME LOOK? " "YOUR STILL HERE AREN'T YOU!?" I looked down wiping my face and shaking my head he just sighed and walked away and  I heard his heels fade out. I got myself together and grabbed my things going back to the hotel tomorrow was a big show for me.

-------Showtime*-------

Prince and I were performing and I was nervous at first but this spot felt like it was meant for me and no doubt we were on fire and the audience felt it. So even though things were tense between us we put it all into our performance and everything was flowing smoothly.

Next we transitioned to one of Prince's slower songs where I would be performing my ballet

We were now on the last song for this show and the energy from tonight was amazing it's like when we danced together you forgot everything that was happening around you and that's why I fell in love with dance when I was younger. We finished hitting our last striking pose and the crowd went wild as the lights faded and we bowed.

"Canada! thank you so much! I wanna introduce to yall my fabulous leading lady Ms. Cherry we had a great time jamming tonight love you all" I smiled and waved and exited the stage with the rest of the dancers and Prince and the band did the same thing as well. As a surprise Morris and his band went out and performed a few songs and while they did that I was in my dressing room with a huge smile on my face I was unwrapping my ankle and getting myself together I looked on my vanity and saw a rose with a note.."a rose for my rose you were on fire tonight hard work pays off" I smiled it was sweet of Prince but this doesn't make up for everything the girls came over towards me "You did so good were so proud of you!!" "Thanks girls" "let's go out to party tonight a little girls night out!!" I was so tired from pushing myself but what's a little fun gonna hurt plus I've never been to Canada "yeah yeah I guesss so". We all got back off the tour buses and headed to our rooms and freshen up and get ready I decided to put on my silk spaghetti strap body con red dress with my fire red pumps and lipstick to match I sprayed on some perfume fluffed my big curly fro out and headed down to the lobby to meet the other girls. I headed out before I left my room I got a call from Carmen "Hellooo" "AHHHHH!" she just screamed into the phone making me pull away and laugh "Why are you screaming in my ear?" "have you not seen all those post on social media?" "about what?" "YOU SILLY!" I scrunched my face up confused and put the phone on speaker as I went on instagram to all the blog pages and there were pics of me and Prince

"Prince new beautiful  back up dancer here to replace soon to be wife Mayte as leading dancer?!? fans love her and want to see more click here to see more pictures and videos from tonight's performance"

I smiled and went back to my convo with Carmen "I didnt know the fans cared so much about the dancers" "they don't but I saw the videos and girlll the energy you two have together is great I told you that you could do it im so prou dof you keep doing your thing.." "thanks Carmen...what ya doing" "Taking Trey out tonight for mommy and son time" "Awww how sweet..tell him hello" "I will but we need to talk why have you been so MIA I haven't heard anything from you in weeks and blah blah" I sighed because I felt so bad I have been keeping everything from my best friend "Yeah yeah I know but it's just so much going on" "Yeah okay don't drive yourself crazy you sound tired get some rest goodnight" "niiight" I hung up and looked at myself in the mirror one last time  and walked down to the lobby. When I got down to the lobby I saw Diamond, Pearl, Susan, and then Morris, Jerome, wendy, lisa, and the rest and Prince I took a deep breath "Well ladies the gang is all here let's head out shall we" Morris said I grabbed Susan and pulled her back whispering into her ear "I thought this was a girls night??" "yeah it was but Morris decided to tag along so what the hell" I just nodded and we all got into the limo as the limo drove us to this nice little night club. "You did really good tonight" Wendy said "yeah your real...flexible" morris added laughing making Prince shoot a look at him "Thank you both" the rest of the ride we all kind of just laughed and joked and Prince and I just avoided each other...was this how it was gonna be from now on between us was he ever gonna acknowledge he was wrong or that he hurt me.

---------At the club----------

We were all here at the club having a great time  I was dancing with the girls a bit gentle because of my ankle..when I spun around I saw Prince in the VIP section with Morris and Jerome and a bunch of girls around them and of course Prince was all up in one of their ears..I just turned away I wasn't gonna let this get to me the girls were all dancing while I was standing on the wall for a second when a tall beautiful brown guy came over to me "Hi I'm Jay"

we put our hands out to shake "I'm Rose" "You look beautiful Rose I love that dress and your hair" "thanks.." I said kinda shy "So are you single..you must be because there's no way in hell any guy can leave a pretty lady like you standing all alone" "Yeah I am actually" "do you dance?" I nodded my head "Dance with me?" I looked out at he reached his hand out and I looked over at Prince who had an upset face I turned back to Jay and smiled "Yes I will!" I grabbed his hand as he lead me out onto the floor and we started dancing I wrapped my hands around his neck as he had his around my waist "ok your a good dancer I see" he said I twirled on him and grinded against him and I knew this was all making Prince mad as he watched annoyed

 we danced a few more songs and Jay offered to get me some drinks so we went over to the bar and started talking "You really tired me out with all your dancing" I laughed "yeah I can just go and go forever..im actually a dancer" "that's sexy im a teacher so ar eyou from Canada?" "Nope im just uh here visiting with some friends" I didn't tell him that im a dancer for prince because people will start getting excited asking questions and I don't want to talk or think about him right now..even though Prince was in the same club he was good at staying lowkey. "How long you here for?" "Just one more night.." "Well we better make it fun huh" he said biting his lips making me smile "Well lets take a shot to new friends" "cheers!" we both clinked glasses and drank many many more..

-------------------

At this point my head felt like it was spinning but I was so turnt up I didn't care I stood in between dave's legs at the bar and turned around grinding on him throwing my head back all while looking Prince in the eyes he's not gonna be the only one playing games I do what I want. "Let's get outta here" he whispered in my ear he got up grabbing my hand as I stumbled I grabbed my bottle following him the lights were flashing everywhere and he took me into the bathroom and into a stall we both almost fell over laughing he grabbed me around the waist and leaned on the wall kissing all over each other he slid his hands down slowly kissing my neck I closed my eyes trying to keep my balance by holding on to him and all I could feel were Prince's touch he slid his hands in between my legs going up my dress but I stopped him "no" he kept going "no" I tried forcing his hand away but he kept going "I SAID STOP!" I pushed him back and he fell onto the toilet I opened the door and stormed out to my surprise Prince busted in the door and snatched my arm he pulled me out the back door into some alley and pushed me on a wall I looked at him as he looked angry but he just went in for a kiss but I pushed him off "What the hell are you thinking what did I tell you about other guys you disrespected me again by going to fuck some random nigga in the bathroom your out here dressed like this I never told you that you can go out looking like this and you damn sure know the rules about other guys" I rolled my eyes "blah blah blah I can do whatever I want just like you do to ME! besides I look good"  slurring my words I raised the bottle to my lips "YOUR DRUNK PUT THE DAMN BOTTLE DOWN GIVE IT HERE" 

"No you can't tell me what to do anymore" I said taking another sip "I said give it here!"

he knocked the bottle out my hand making me jump "Your gonna stop this bullshit right now!" "or what your gonna hit me?!?! I gave my all everything to please you and this is what I get" I broke down now crying drunk tears He sighed stepping back "I'm taking your ass back to the hotel" he came over and picked me up bridal style and I passed out in his arms. I don't remember anything in between just that he had his security take me up to my room and I was fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 17
How did Ali know that one dance would change her life. After a tragic incident Ali gives up the one of things she loves, but when she's force to do w...
60.9K 3K 28
A continuation of the previous book. Lisa is now graduating high school and on the road to living out her life as an adult. Prince wraps up his most...
2.1K 133 42
Life after graduating high school has its twists and turns. Janelle's life is turned every which way as she tries to maneuver through her young adult...
205K 6.4K 28
Olivia is a wealthy teenager but her life changes only after a few days and weeks at a new school . She find out who she really is. It only took one...