Dominating The Troublemaker

By DangerouslyShady

"Troublemaker" : a person who causes difficulties, distress, worry, etc., for others, especially one who does... More

When The Controlling Heartbreaker Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker
Kissing The Troublemaker, A Mistake That Tasted So Good
The "1 Week" Behavior Gift
Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter
Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing
The Locked Box Of Dark-Secrets
He Even Controls Me In My Dreams
Almost Is Never Enough
Bad-Girl Meet's Bad-Boy
My Guilty Pleasure
Being Claimed By His Box
Wanting What You Can't Have
The Troublemakers Making A Slow Comeback
Dinner With The Greys
One Step Forward, Two Steps Backwards
Ticking Time Bomb
Heart Shaped Necklace
Visiting The Family
The Letter
First Date, Feeling Like A Teenage Boy In Love
Stress Kills
Taken By Adonis
Where Is Roxanne?
Déjà Vu And The Ultimate Betrayal
Unexpected Visitors
Mirror, Mirror, On His Wall...Who Is The Ugliest Of Them All?
Unexpected Assistance
Found
Troublemaker's Back, Safe and Sound
Announcements And Confessions
The Truth Can Be A Bitch
Heartbreak
Jailhouse Blues
A Sad Ending, But New Beginning
Here We Go Again
An Old Problem, Suddenly Begins A New One
Steel
War
The Video
Stay
Missed Call
Unexpected Visitor
The Emotional Decision
Goodbye My Love
Fate
Universe
Letting Go
Not The One
Sorry
Last Wishes
Black
Through The Eyes Of Young Boy

Supernova

19.6K 565 67
By DangerouslyShady

→ Roxanne Grey ←

Delirium, yes, that's what it is.

There's just something about the way Damien kisses me, something just so unbelievably amazing that it ignites a flame that only he could make. 

Damien aggressively places me on the bed, not wasting a moment on getting straight to the point. I'm not going to protest either, because I want it—no need it. 

Yesterday night Logan knocked on my door, and luckily Savannah was there because seeing him made me turn into stone. All those terrible things I drowned so I could share this exact moment with Damien, rose back up and scared me straight. Even though he looked genuinely concerned about me, it didn't help seeing him there.

The reason he came over, was because he "thought" about his mistakes and realized he made one when he abused me. That he wanted to get back together, he wanted to make our relationship work and fix his wrongs. 

Before I could say anything, Savannah jumped in the conversation and grabbed him by the collar. Then told him "You the one who touched my cousin like she was a fucking punching bag?" She looked at me, and I nodded and she continued. "Listen pretty-boy, I'm prepared to cut that dick off with the knife you used to slash her. So before I get angry, I want you to leave this fucking area, don't come back and if I hear you do. I swear it'll be an early death wish for you." 

I loved my cousin.

She was a fucking badass.

It didn't take Logan long to process what she said, so he backed away from her and started to walk away. However, he said that he'll come back when she's not around. Which made Savannah turn around and warn me to tell her if he does come back.

Now I'm here.

Underneath Damien, just like he promised me, and trailing kisses up my neck while slowly undressing himself. Not going to lie, he looked sexy as hell in his suit and I almost couldn't believe a guy like that is with someone like me. 

"Baby," Damien whispered, his breath against my neck sending tingles down my spine.

"Yes." I breathed out.

Feeling his smile, as he kissed my jaw, he said. "Supernova."

"What?" Although I was off in my own world, something about that word made me snap back.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, his voice deep and smooth. "Supernova—you're my Supernova Roxanne. My star that outshines everyone else, with the beauty of a million others put together."

"Damien..." No one has ever said such a thing to me before, and this made my chest tighten.

His fingers found their way to the strap of my dress, and he slid one down, then the other. "Sit up baby, need to see all that beauty."

Doing as he said, I couldn't help but hear Damien say need to see all that beauty over and over again. Pulling down the dress, his eyes quickly darkened when he saw the black lace bra I was wearing. That Savannah conveniently bought me for Christmas and decided to give it to me on the down low.

Man did I love that girl.

Like seriously!

"Shit," He muttered. "Beautiful."

My chest tightened, I was glad he loved it but I had to admit I was getting a tad nervous. When the rest of the dress came off to reveal a matching pair of knickers, his jaw tightened. Then without warning, he slammed his lips right back on to mine. 

It was hungry.

Hard.

Aggressive.

And breath taking—literally.

When he released his lips, he looked into my eyes. "On your back, Roxanne."

Didn't waste a second to fall on my back, and seconds after he was right on top of me. I also didn't hesitate to feel his chest up, since just like he was, his chest was hard

"Legs around me." He commanded, his face just inches away from mine.

Like the obediant girl I was, I wrapped them around and I did it tightly. Damien didn't slam his lips on to mine again, he gently kissed me and added some tongue but slowly backed away. He smiled lazily, then I suddenly felt two fingers wrap around the hem of my knickers. Gradually, he pulled them off and threw them on the carpet. 

A wave of heat flushed over my face, and I knew that this time it was going to happen. Damien didn't take his eyes off me, off the newly naked part of me that almost embarassed me for him to see. His eyes were no longer darkened, but a new shade of green—the darkest green possible. Then he licked his lips, and grinned at me.

"No doubt about it, baby, you're a supernova." He climbed back up, and kissed me, yet again.

Then leaned away, and unbuttoned his pants, slowly sliding them off. And just like my knickers, his pants—and his boxers were on the ground. The only item of clothing on either one of us, was my bra which he didn't take off and I'm assuming it's because he loved it so much.

Just as my thoughts were trailing off, Damien got back on to the bed and this time he was ready. My insides were exploding, and slowly liquifying. He leaned over me again, and our eyes were locked.

"Baby, I hope you know you just gave yourself to me." He growled. "This means I own everything, your beauty, your body, and most importantly you. No backing out now Roxanne, so be prepared because right now I'm about to own you."

I nodded, then my breath hitched when I said. "Your's."

"Good girl." Damien grinned. "Don't forget that goes for me too, Roxanne, you're mine—I am yours." 

I smiled, and he kissed my check.

Within the next second, he was inside me and every logical thought went down the drain. Because as he was taking me, all I could think about was him taking me. He started off slowly, then gradually got quicker and stronger. Clearly he had a lot of stamina, because this is the first time someone has ever made my thoughts wander off and made me only think of the moment, right now.

"Fuck," He groaned, thrusting in and out. "Incredible..." I wrapped my arms around him, and placed my fingers through his hair. "Fuckin' incredible!"

My eyes clenched shut, and I heard a deep growl come from Damien. "Eyes, baby, on me. Want to see them when..." He grunted, and suddenly got even more quicker and stronger.

This felt absolutely amazing, I was on cloud nine and all I could think about was him thrusting inside me with the force of a beast. 

Then Damien slowed down, jolting inside one time, another, and the last one he drove inside with all of his might. My body went into a convulsion.

Damien fell to my side, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in to the crook of his neck. "Roxanne Grey, without a doubt, you're my supernova baby." Then kissed my forehead.

"Damien Black, you were definitely born to do this." I grinned against his chest.

He chuckled, the sound rich and deep. "Told you, you'll always get the best of everything when you're with me Grey."

"Sorry I ever doubted you," I laughed, lightly. 

His arm tightened around me, "Don't worry, as long as your here, wrapped around my arm everythings fine. Because I finally got what I wanted."

"Huh?"

He smiled gently at me. "You. I've finally claimed you whole, and not just emotionally."

"Damien."

He hushed me. "Baby, sleep. If you want to talk I promise you tomorrow morning, just let me enjoy the moment."

"Alright." I smiled. "Goodnight Damien."

"Night baby."

*****

As he promised, Damien and I talked the morning after our sexual escapade last night. Started off great, then he asked.

"So, what was going on yesterday, why'd you sound like something was bothering you?" Damien asked, sipping his coffee, while his arm was around me on the couch.

I looked down, "These past few days have been...trouble."

"Explain."

Letting out a huge sigh, I decided to start with the letter"My mom...she sent me a letter."

"You mean...?" His words trailed off. "What'd it say?"

The tears that I thought left my eyes, came back almost immediately. "She apologized, said she'd come back, and gave me a necklace that was sent down from her grandmother."

"Fuck." He stated. "How you taking it?"

I shook my head. "I'm trying to think positive, but...it's hard."

"Baby, your strong. With or without her you have had to fight those emotions off for the sake of you. Now it's time to think about what you want and not that other bullshit. You want to let it out, let it the fuck out, I'm your lover the last thing I want is for you to fight this off by yourself. Don't. Do. It." 

"Damien—"

"Roxanne don't protest, I'm not happy that my girls mother left her as a kid and mentally scarred her from it. This troublemaker isn't just coincidence, it's a defense mechanism, and even though I love it. The purpose for it bothers me, because I don't want you to be defensive from me. When I said I owned all of you, I meant I owned all of you. That means those thoughts are mine, and even though I can't read them myself. I expect you to tell me, since when you're troubled. I'm troubled."

"There's more," I quietly said, then sighed. "You're not going to like it."

"Spill." He growled.

"...Logan came over my house."

His arms tightened. "What?"

"Logan came to my house, while you were gone."

An irritated growl escaped him. "What the fuck did he want? Did he try to hit you?"

"No, he apologized and wanted to get back together..."

He placed his cup on the table, and ran his fingers through his hair. "What'd you say?"

"I froze...Savannah spoke for me."

Damien sighed. "Thank the heavens."

"She threatened him and he walked away. But...he promised to come back when she was gone."

Damien leaned back, pulling me with him into his arms. "Doesn't matter, because your with me everyday, and from what happened last night. You'll be in my bed alot more baby, so don't even think about him."

"Such a creep," I murmered. "fine...he's out of my head."

He grinned then kissed me on the head. "That's my girl, now, changing the subject because I don't like starting my morning hearing bad things come out of that sweet mouth."

I rolled my eyes. "Damien."

"Anyways, did you do my homework?" He asked, and my eyebrows flew up.

"What...?"

He chuckled. "Homework babe, you do it?"

"Damien, I'm not going to tell you whether or not I did your fucking homework. This isn't a topic of conversation between lovers."

A mischevious grin grew on his lips, and I bit my lip. "Then what do they talk about?"

"Not homework." I answered instantly.

Thats when he threw his head back, and started laughing hysterically.

What was so funny? I'm serious what couple talks about doing homework that's ridiculous. 

When his laughter began to fade, he said. "One of a kind baby, one of a kind."

"Shut up, asshole."

*****

I'm home.

Sadly.

I had to be inside the house before Tessa and dad woke up. Since they didn't even know I left the house to go to Damiens. Marshmallow ran to me, wagging his tail excitedly. Inside the living room was Savannah and Sammie watching some TV.

Both turned to me and grinned.

"Someone. Got. Laid." Savannah announced.

Sammie squealed. "DETAILS!"

So just like that, I gave my girls the details about my night with Damien. Both were very happy, and I mean very happy. An hour later, dad came downstairs and Tessa awoke from her slumber. Both of them looked very drowsy and I assumed we woke them up with our bickering.

Tessa went straight to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast, dad sat on the couch and grabbed the remote from Savannah's hands. Then asked, rhetorically. "Are all teenage girls as loud as you guys? Sheesh."

We all laughed, Savannah got up and walked towards her mother who was cracking eggs into a pan. Sammie headed to the bathroom to talk on the phone, and guess who called her...it was Chase. Weirdly enough they got close enough to exchange numbers during the past two days. Good for Sammie, I just hope Chase gets over me soon so he can pursue her. 

Everyone left dad and I alone.

"Roxanne, how do you feel about...y'know...the letter?" He asked, concerned.

I sighed, then smiled. "Cool. Actually how are you taking this? I know it's hurts not having my mom around and all...but she was the love of your life. You haven't dated since she left..."

"Sweetheart," He said, exhaling. "Nothing will ever make me get over your mother, because even though she isn't here. I see her everyday."

My eyebrows went up, I was perplexed by his statement. "What?"

"You're the stunning image of your mother. Beautiful. Not to mention your attitude, man, you can be sassy just like her." Dad chuckled.

Even though he laughed, I heard the pain in his voice. "Dad..."

"Roxanne don't worry about me, I'm fine, I've come to terms that I'll never find another Veronica. That's okay. All I need is you, and that's that." He smiled gently. 

I wrapped my arms around him, then hugged the hell of him. "Love you."

"Have no choice but to love you sweetheart." He chuckled again, but this time it was pure. "Just kidding Rox, I love you too."

Twenty minutes later, Tessa called up for a kick-ass breakfast and I began my day with the largest smile on my face. 

That was until dad dropped his fork on to the table, and quickly grabbed his shirt—exactly in the area where his heart was.

"Dad you okay?" I asked, apprehension escaping my voice.

Tessa stood up. "Louis?"

"Uncle Lou?" Savannah's eyebrows shot up.

"Mr. Grey?" Sammie said, concerned.

Then he was breathing heavily, and said. "Call...9...1....1...."

Tessa then shouted. "Roxanne call 911...NOW!"

Without any protest I ran to the house phone, and called the cops.

When they picked up and answered, I said scared out of my wits. "C-Come quick...my...my dads having...a...a...heart attack!"

One thing I never wanted to be in a sentence.

Dad...and...heart attack

==(AUTHORS♥NOTE)==

I'm not really great at writing scenes like this, admittedly this was my first, I wish I could have given you all a better way to give our dear Roxanne away but this isn't my strong suit. Sex scenes and me don't mix, however, if you need a cliffhanger or whatever I'm the girl to call!

Anyways sorry if I disappointed you, I'm working on this, hopefully I can improve. Either way I thank all of you who continue to read it. 

:)

Love, DangerouslyShady

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.2M 68.4K 82
"Please . . . don't cry. You had to have known I'd do this at some point." *** Parker Sims is the class clown but that doesn't mean he's easy to foo...
423K 5.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
11.7M 255K 33
His name is Sebastian Knight, he is the most dangerous man ever. He is a gang leader of the top feared gang called 'the vipers'. Wherever he goes pe...