You're My Girl [Complete ✔]

De Mystical_Raconteur

Highest Ranking - 72 in Fanfiction *Completed* Sanyukta Agrawal is an ordinary girl studying in FITE, her dre... Mais

Prologue
Not You Again..
Satans From the Same Mother..
They aren't twins.. They are triplets..
But My Life Never Gets Enough Of Troubling Me.
This Ain't a Cinderella Story..
Take Your Hands Off Boy.. She's My Girl..
Teaser 1
I Look Like Princess Anna From Frozen!!
This Is So Bloody Insane..
You're Crazy Princess..
Did I Just See Randhir Singh Shekhawat blushing?
A Better Future With A Better Someone..
At The End You'll Fall For Me..
Why Would I Kidnap My Own Girlfriend?
Sanyu Is Eye Raping Me!!
He Isn't Just Hot.. He's Sexy..
Does He Even Realize What Happens To Me When He's Around?
Oh Crap!! Was That A Dream?
She Wants The Kind Of Love That Compels Her..
We'll Make It Together. Till The End. Forever.
Back As Best Friends.
Did I Really Piss Him Off?
#ParshTogetherAgain
I Love You Randhir..
Sanyukta + Randhir = Sandhir
How Can A Guy Be So Cute?
Randhir Is Going To Kiss Me!!
And Here I'm Burning In His Touch.
I Just Hope I Don't Lose It All..
I'll Never Let Go Of You Randhir..
Cause I Can't Imagine My Life Without Him..
You're Gonna Go Crazy Tonight Sweetheart..
We Were Studying Practical Biology..
I Can Never Get Enough Of Kissing Him
I Won't Leave You..
I'll Make It To Her..
Are You Trying To Be The Real Alan Walker?
And My Only Reason To Happiness Is You Randhir..
He Is Randhir... Not Chocolates!!
He Is My Hottie Hunk.. But You Are My Love..
Sorry Guys..
I Will Love You Forever And Ever.
You're My Girl..
Every single cell in my body screamed I Love You
Dirty Minded Woman.. I Wasn't Talking About That..
Can I Borrow A Kiss Please?
I Have Become His Queen..
Epilogue: Promise Me This Is Forever.
Bonus: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Everyone ♥

Once Again Claiming I'm Only His..

3.3K 156 34
De Mystical_Raconteur

** Chapter will include mature content.. Read at your own risk..**

Sanyukta's POV:

I wake up in the middle of my sleep halting my very precious dreams just to see his cute sleepy face. He has holded me by my waist protectively. I lean in close to his face and peck him on his lips. He looks more cute when he's asleep.

Must be dreaming about us..

I smile at my inner voice's comment and get up from the bed.

I walk up to the balcony of our room while wrapping a blue quilt over my body. As I step out and open the door of the balcony, fresh cold winds blow sending chills down my spine. I feel goosebumps as my body slightly shivers due to the light breeze. The sight in front of my eyes was breathtakingly beautiful.

The clouds had just started to get painted in orange and cool breeze of the morning with the amazing fragrance of flowers had already started driving me crazy.

Well Bern is the best place for our honeymoon, I must say.

I close my eyes as I take in the fresh morning winds and my mind drifts back to our wedding night.

*Flashback*

After all the wedding rituals, I was sitting in Randhir's room while my stupid 'cousin sisters' weren't letting Randhir come inside.

Should I just go and tell them to leave my husband alone?

I sigh at my own inner self while my eyes search for something which I could use to kill my time. My eyes roam around Randhir's room and then stop at his laptop. I walk over to his table and take the laptop on the bed. As the laptop turns on the first thing I notice is the wallpaper of his laptop. It's the first selfie we had taken after coming in a relationship.

I search in his laptop while my eyes land on a very familiar movie. I open it and forward it on a very particular scene.

"Ahem ahem.."Randhir fake coughs from behind my back and I instantly switch the laptop off.

Please Randhir didn't see what I was watching..

I mentally prayed with my inner voice while Randhir just smirks while coming close to me. There is a knock on the door and Randhir groans in anger. I chuckle a bit while Randhir gives his hard glare to me. He walks away from me to open the door.

"Sorry to disturb you both but you know that you have to pack your bags and leave.. Right??"Tanya says while storming into our room.

"We have to leave where?"I ask confusingly.

Tanya and Randhir share a weird eyelock and then Tanya walks out of our room, giving us our so called PRIVACY.

After Tanya walks out Randhir comes close to me and cups my face with his hands. He brings his lips close to mine. Our lips brush against each other's while his hot breaths start making me weak.

"Later Baby.."he says and my face flushes with the brightest red.

He had seen me watching 50 Shades of Grey on his laptop.. Damn him..

He chuckled looking at my face.

Damn him.. Why is he so cute..

"We have to go in 15 minutes.. Change into something we can wear for travelling.."he says and I take my clothes and run in the washroom.

Within 5 minutes I change into a red colour top and white jeans. I see that Randhir has worn a grey colour t - shirt with black jeans.

Hotness expectations = Randhir Singh Shekhawat..

I walk close to him and nudge him on his shoulder. His gaze travels from my head to toe and then stop at my lips. He again looks into my eyes and then intertwined our fingers together.

It took us 22 hours to reach our 'honeymoon destination' which was chosen by Tanya. I feel tired after a long journey. Well most of the plane journey I was talking to Randhir. Even we had slept on each other's shoulder. That's the reason I don't feel much sleepy. But still I'm hell tired.

We reach our hotel room which is much bigger than I had expected it to be. I unpack all our luggage until then Randhir takes a shower and comes out. I too take my clothes and go to the washroom. I open the shower and the hot water acts as a relief to my stretched limbs. After a good 20 minutes I come out just to find Randhir staring at my direction.

I feel the atmosphere heating up just by the way he is looking at me. My cheeks start turning red while dark fantasies start forming in my mind.

The room is illuminated by candles and small lights.

I take in a deep breath as Randhir starts coming close to me. He cups my face with his hands and brings his head close to my ears.

"You liked it?"he asks while placing a small kiss on my earlobe.

I gulp the lump in my throat and nod my head in a yes.

He starts placing kisses on my neck and I hold his shirt for my support.

"I love you.."he says as his hand travels under my top and touches my bare skin.

I feel butterflies flying in my stomach with each of his act.

Damn.. He has a lot of control on me.

He kisses my collarbone which earns him a moan from my mouth.

"I love you too.."I say while trying to control my uneven breathing. He smiles looking at me and picks me up in a bridal way. He makes me lay on the bed and comes over me.

He brings his face close to mine and crash his soft lips against mine. He bites my lower lip and enters my mouth hungrily kissing each and every corner of my mouth. I too respond equally while letting him dominate our kiss.

His hand travels at my back and slowly starts removing my top. He stops for a mere second and looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now? I can wait if you want.."he says while his eyes depicted pure concern.

I just nod my head in assurance and in no time he removes my top from my body. He removes his shirt too.

He is sexy as hell..

He brings his face close to mine and take my lips into his in a mind numbing kiss. His hand travels on my bare stomach making different patterns there. He leaves my lips and then starts placing wet kisses on my neck.

My hand travels up to his neck while pulling him more close to me.

His hand travels down and slowly opens the zip of my jeans while his lips still lingers on my lips never leaving for even a second.

In no time my jeans is thrown on the ground and I'm left only in my undergarments.

The kiss becomes more passionate and hungry as his hand slides down near my hips.

I bend my hand down to open the zip of his jeans when I feel his manhood already hardened.

I blush at the mere thought that I make him weak too just like he does to me.

He opens his jeans and throws it with other clothes which leaves him only in his boxers.

He bends in close to my body so that his strong chest touches mine making me shiver.

A shrill of excitement passes through my body as he kisses me near my thighs. I feel myself getting wet at his sweet touch.

He comes over me while slightly removing the clasps of my bra and throwing that small little piece of cloth somewhere under the bed.

He looks at me as if asking permission and I nod my head in assurance.

He leans in and starts kissing the area near my breasts. His hand bends down while removing my panties making me all naked.

His hand travels down and touches my wetness and I dig my nails into his skin as a reflex.

My lips find its solace when his lips meet mine in a mind numbing kiss.

He bends lower and starts sucking my nibbles earning moans from my side.

He removes the last piece of clothing on his body leaving me beyond shocked to watch this Greek God completely naked.

He brings his face close to my neck and starts sucking my collarbone leaving a hickey over there.

His lips start traveling down all over my body, kissing each and every cell making me want him more.

"Ran.. Randhir just.. I want you..."I say almost pleading him to make love to me.

He kisses me on my lips and asks for permission to go into me.

"Just tell me to stop at the very moment I'll hurt you.. Ok?"he says.

I gulp the lump formed in my throat while he thrusts himself into me. I clutch tightly to the bedsheets as I feel unbearable pain. It takes a moment for my body to get adjusted to the new happening. But when I get adjusted I feel bliss. He thrusts deep into me while his hands soothe my chest and his lips never leave mine.

I moan his name like a spell continuously while he kisses my lips earning more moans from me.

I wrap my legs around his waist not being able to hold it any longer.

He comes out of me and kisses me on my forehead.

He joins our forehead together while trying to catch breath. Even my breathing is uneven as we try to take in ample amount of oxygen to breath.

"I love you.. Good night wife.."he says while huffing and places a light kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too.. Good night hubby.."I tell him while trying to catch my own breath.

He shifts on the other side of the bed and covers us with quilt. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me protectively.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and before I knew I get drowned in deep slumber.

Flashback ends*

I open my eyes and walk back to our room while closing the door. I lay down beside Randhir and wrap my hand around him and sleep starts coming even before I knew it.

I wake up and rub my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight coming through the big balcony.

I open my eyes and see Randhir only in a towel. My eyes travel all over his body and my cheeks starts turning red.

He smirks looking at me.

Damn the smirk..

"Liking the view?"he asks while smirking..

My cheeks heat up more with that statement of his.

He comes close to me and picks me up in a bridal way..

He was us to the shower and opens the shower.

He kisses me on my forehead and I hug him tightly.

He too wraps his arms around me and kisses me on my lips.. Once again claiming I'm only his..

Hey guys..
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
This is the most hottest chapter ever written by me.. I hope it did not turn vulgar but was beautiful..
Do give your review..

Also I was thinking about giving some more chapters.. Do you want them?

And a big thanks for the 12k+ views and 2k+ votes.. It really means a lot..

Vote. Comment. Share..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84.3K 6.3K 45
#1 in short stories on 17-6-2017 Few miles away from HER house, a car headed away from Bengaluru. "So how is it going?", his friend asked. "All my...
727K 38.6K 79
Randhir Singh Shekhawat a handsome,rich,spoil brat,out of focus,carefree,confused but a sensitive and caring person by heart. Basically he has no a...
140K 9.2K 62
Sanyukta Aggarwal is a single hardworking mother who puts her daughter ,Rimi over her happiness. If only her hot ,glamorous and fun-loving nanny ,Ish...
156K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...