This Ain't a Cinderella Story..

"Guys it's just 3 days left and we have nothing to wear!!"Sanaya said while going from one corner of the room to other.
"Who said that we should shop online?"Kritika said and Sanaya instantly sat on one corner of the bed without uttering a word.

"Kritika 1. Sanaya 0."I say only to get a hard glare from both of them.

Keeping my mouth shut I let the silence dominate in my room.

4 days before it was announced about the fresher's party. And Sanaya said that we'll buy dresses online. We came to my house and started the shopping hunt on all the available sites. I never ever did online shopping before but as Sanaya insisted, I could not refuse her.

Within 4 hours or less we had completed our shopping and we had lots of free time. We watched a lot of movies and had a lot of fun.

I actually liked their company. Even we did video chat with Aryan. He did not come at my house cause he had went to his house but we kept texting and calling. So his presence was always there.

Everything was perfect.
Until today.

This morning was as normal as last 3 mornings that I had with them. After doing breakfast we were relaxing when there was a knock on the door. It was our gowns.
"Yay!!" I jumped in an unknowing happiness of trying the gowns.

But...

"What the hell is this?!!" The three of us screamed our lungs out.
The gowns we had ordered did not fit us. And on top of that we don't even have time to actually change it.

Since then Sanaya is moving to and fro around the room thinking what to do. And I and Kritika were just sitting on the bed doing nothing.

"Guys we need to do something. How can we go to the party without dresses??" Kritika said sounding a bit tensed.
"Let's go real shopping!" Sanaya said and to a reflex both I and Kritika got up from our places and made a move.

We are going to go to a designer shop and are just praying that we get atleast some good dresses so that we can wear them.

The car journey was silent initially until Sanaya turned the music on. It was some Bollywood song which I hadn't heard ever. It isn't that I don't listen Bollywood music but I definitely don't know what song this is.

And Sanaya and Kritika.

Well they were singing the song on the top of their voices.

After a good half an hour drive we reached the shop. The shop was big and had really beautiful gowns on display.

Sanaya really has a good taste.

So it was decided that we will do individual shopping and then show each other our choice. If the other two doesn't like our choice then they will select a dress for that particular person.

Roaming around I searched a lot of dresses. And then I got the one perfect gown I wanted to wear at the fresher's party.

It was a red coloured strapless gown which had black borders at the bottom.