Are You Trying To Be The Real Alan Walker?

Has anyone ever tried wandering around in an empty room which is filled with materials used in decorations and you have been given the task to not let anyone come inside?

Anyone ever tried?

No..

Very good.. Don't even try doing that.

My personal advice.. Cause.. It sucks..

What a day I had planned! And look at my bad luck! I'm stuck here.. And the most bad thing.. Randhir is not with me!!!

I sigh at my own inner voice.

I can't just tell Randhir to be around me every now and then. I mean.. He has a life too.. And I don't want to interrupt in his personal space.

Really?

Ok. Fine. I'm just a little bit upset that he's not telling anything to me.

But which girlfriend will not get upset if her boyfriend does not tell each secret of his to her?

My thoughts get interrupted by the click of the door. And in no time Randhir enters with a guitar and some more music instruments. Two more people follow him and place a lot of music instruments and karaoke set on one corner.

Randhir pays them off and they leave us all alone.

"Are you trying to be the real Alan Walker?"I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"Sarcasm is not your cup of tea Princess.."he says while taking me in a hug.

"And I hate tea.."I say to him while hugging him back.

He just chuckles and kisses me on the top of my head.

"And I love you.."he says while breaking the hug.

"I love you too."I tell him while looking in his eyes.

But his eyes.. His eyes are already fixed on my lips.

It's weird that it has been 2 months to 'that' incident but still Randhir didn't kiss me on my lips. I remember him wanting to kiss me every now and then. But now whenever he kisses me, it's on forehead or cheeks. And even if he kisses on lips, it's just a peck.

I miss those passionate kisses with Randhir which happened before that day. And sometimes I feel that our relationship has changed from that day.

My chain of thoughts get broken when I feel his hot breaths on my lips. I missed kissing him. My eyes close itself.

But within the same moment, that feeling was gone.

I open my eyes and look at Randhir who is looking everywhere except at me.

"Sanyu.. We have to do all this decorations. Let's start otherwise we will get late."he tells me while taking a packet of balloons.

Suddenly I feel very low. Did our relationship really change that day?

"Sanyu.."he calls me and brings me out of my thoughts.

"Coming.."I tell him and pick one more packet of balloons and streamers and start opening them.

After a while Sanaya, Kritika, Aryan, Joy, Vidushi and Arjun also join us.

Did I tell you that Joy is Kritika's boyfriend?

Yes.. He is her boyfriend. And is really cute. He's the good boy kinds of person. Kritika over powers him sometimes but they look really cute together.

They start helping us in the decorations. But I am lost in my own world.

That incident has affected our relationship. I can feel it.