Take Your Hands Off Boy.. She's My Girl..

"You're the light.. You're the night..
You're the colour of my blood..
You're the cure.. You're the pain..
You're the only thing I wanna touch..
Never knew that it could mean so much.. So much..
You're the fear.. I don't care..
Cause I've never been so high..
Follow me to the dark..
Let me take you past our satellite..
You can see the world you brought to life.. To life..
So love me like you do.. La la love me like you do..
Love me like you do.. La la love me like you do..
Touch me like you do.. Ta ta ...
What the hell!!"I literally scream on whoever the person is who switched off my music player.

Like first of all I am here alone just because my ex best friend did me a favour of tearing my gown. Thanks to her. And now this somebody turns off my music player without my permission.

Just leave me alone for sometime please.

"Sanyukta.. Is that you?"she says switching on the lights of my room.

"Tanya. What are you doing here? You don't want to go to the party?"I ask her.

"I was going but then I heard music so I thought someone must have forgotten to switch it off. So I came here and I was... Hold on.. Why aren't you ready?"Tanya asks looking at me with surprise.

"Uh..I.. That.. Just.. Oh! Ya! I'm not feeling good.. Headache and all. So I'm not coming to the party."I had fumbled enough number of times in one sentence that I know she is not going to believe me. Great. Just great.

She crocks her one eyebrow up and gives me the look which tells speak up.

And I. Well she is the princess. And we can never hide things from princess right?

".... And then I send both Sanaya and Kritika cause I don't want to spoil their day because of me."I tell her everything that had happened. She listened to me very carefully.

"Oh! This is what has happened. Ok then. You don't have any other gown?" She asks me as she sits on the chair near my study table.

"If I had I would have been in the party.."I say cause it's the matter of fact. Why would I have been here if I had an extra gown.

"Sanyukta.. What is this?"she asks me handing me a box. It was a large box covered with blue paper and blue ribbon. Just like a gift..

Opening the box the only thing that catches my attention is the gown. Like seriously a gown. And then there is a letter.

Sanyukta..
I know your life isn't a Cinderella story. But you are a beautiful princess.. And that's a small gift to you my Highness..
With regards,
Your secret admirer..

Oh my God.
I think I've fallen asleep and I'm dreaming this. This can't be real. No way.

"Stop your drama and quickly open the dress."Tanya says looking into the box. Her eyes not leaving the gown even for a moment.

I remove the gown from the box. It's a blue colour strapless gown with silver glitter all over it. A gasp left from my mouth and Tanya was just doing wow wow near my ears. Indeed this dress is pretty. More than the one I had bought.

"Now don't waste time. Just go and change. I'll look for the suitable accessories for your dress."Tanya says to me.

Should I really wear this dress? Like I don't know who has given me this dress. No I won't wear this. But I want to go to the party. It's the only fresher's party I'm gonna attend. I want to go. Yes I'll wear it.

After making my mind understand that I'll return this dress to the person who has given me this dress I head towards the washroom.

When I come outside I see that Tanya is giving final touch up to her make up. Then I see how beautiful she is looking tonight. She is actually looking like a princess. She has wore black and navy blue long gown with one shoulder off which has crystals on it. The gown is perfectly fitting her.