You're My Girl..

Sanyukta's POV:

I wake up as soon as sun rays fall on my face.. A new day, a new start and a new journey is awaiting for me.

I walk out of my quilt while yawning a little and stretch my arms around. At the moment we are living in a hotel that has been booked for our marriage. As I peek out of the window, I watch the beautiful beach in front of us. A smile adorned my face by just watching it's beauty.

 A smile adorned my face by just watching it's beauty

The sun wasn't shining very brightly. The clouds were still having that light shade of orange. There were no waves in the water. It was so quite and peaceful.

I guess no one has woken up till now..

I nod my head in a yes to my inner voice.

Why not take a small walk around the beach..

My inner voice suggested and I quickly grabbed my hoodie while getting out of my room.

I walked over to the beach and sat there. Watching it's calmness and absorbing it's peacefulness. Sometimes it's good to take out time for your own self and just relax.

My eyes close as my heart starts calming down while seeing the calm sea in front of me. I breath in and out a lot of times, do a little stretching and jog over to our booked hotel.

As I go closer to one room I hear giggling sounds. But that does not catch my attention. A different and very familiar sound catches my attention..

Randhir..

I go close to the room to see what's happening. I see that Randhir is shirtless and his so called 'cousin sisters' are trying to be touchy with him. I look at Randhir and he's frowning and fake smiling at all those girls.

Oh boy!! Here comes your Superwoman to save you..

I chuckle at my own self. Randhir hates it when girls try to be touchy with him. And I being the good girlfriend I am, always go and save him from those Bitches..

You hate it when those Bitches come near Randhir.. That's why you save him..

My inner voice tells me and I roll my eyes..

I go close to Randhir and tap my finger on his shoulder. He turns around quickly while his eyes depict how much happy he was to see me.

I look at his sisters and they just look here and there. I roll my eyes at them and fix my gaze back at Randhir.

I cup his face with my hand and lean forward while pecking his lips.

Take that Bitches..

It's just a peck and Randhir wraps his arms around my waist while starting to deepen the kiss.

I break the kiss and look at the girls or his so called 'sisters' who are still shamelessly watch us kissing.

"There is a word called PRIVACY.. Ever heard about it?"I ask sarcastically.