And Here I'm Burning In His Touch.

My eyes close itself as I feel hot breaths fanning all over my face. I feel coldness on my cheeks as I realise that he is kissing my cheeks.

I feel the same coldness on my other cheek after a little time and then on my forehead.

He cups my face with his hands while placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I open my eyes which were closed till this moment and look at him.

His finger travels from my ears to my neck slowly and steadily.

And here I'm burning in his touch..

He finally looks at me. I feel my mouth drying up because of all the things that he is doing, without actually doing anything. I start blushing. But to avoid that blush I bite my lip.

And that is it.

That very moment I could feel Randhir's lips on mine. The feeling of his lips on mine brings out a very pleasurable sensation throughout my whole body sending chills down my spine.

He starts sucking my lips while taking my one hand and intertwining our fingers together. And I'm still pinned to the wall.

He bites my lip and enters his tongue into my mouth.

And till that time I was too numb to react on what is going on. But when he enters his tongue into my mouth, I lose it all.

I bring my other hand and wrap it around his neck while he pulls me more closer to him.

Now even I am responding to the kiss the same way he's doing.

Our tongue entangled with each other and the desire to kiss him more just runs in all my veins.

After I don't know after how long we break the kiss. But as soon as we break the kiss all I knew was that both of us were huffing and trying to catch our breath. My heart was thumping hard against my chest while I tried to make my breath in control.

I look at Randhir and he is also trying to catch his own breath.

As soon as he catches his breath he starts giving me wet kisses on my bare shoulder.

Light moan escapes my mouth even before I could stop it.

"Ra.. Randhir.."I say while trying to suppress the moan but it is just not possible.

With every single wet kiss he's placing on my neck region the feeling to tear his shirt off and just go crazily wild on him increases.

I know I've started getting weak in my knees so I hold on to his shirt for support.

My hand travels all over his chest and then finally over his abs..

He groans as my hand touches his abs and he again takes my lips into his while kissing me passionately.

After a while we break the kiss and look into each other's eyes.

"I love you Princess.."he tells me.

"I love you too Randhir.."I tell him while pecking his lips for one last time.

"Come let's go.."he says while taking my hand into his.

I had told before that eyelocks are more intimidating right?

I take my words back.

Make outs are hell intimidating.

I still have the feeling of randhir's lips on my neck.

We make way directly to the canteen.

I had already said.. We can't live without food.

Other people eat to live and we live to eat..

As we sit on our regular table I see that everyone is already present over there. Tanya, Parth, Sanaya, Kritika, Aryan, Vidushi and Sameer.

We quickly go and join them. But the very moment I sit on the table I'm bombarded with questions and sarcastic comments.

Why?

All thanks to Tanya Shekhawat.

She told everyone about our relationship even before I could tell them.

And now I'm listening to every cuss word they are giving me. And also bearing the melodrama of Vidushi.

"How could you do that Sanyukta.. All of us thought that the day you'll come in a relationship you'll tell us first. But look what's happening over here. She did not even tell us that she's in a relationship. Great. Just great."Vidushi says sarcastically.

"I was going to tell all of you."I retort back.

"Yeah. When were you going to tell us? When you'll be the mother of randhir's kids?"Vidushi says.

"Yes.."I tell and then the very next moment I regret it.

A blush comes over my face without even realizing. And after whatever happened in the store room, I know I'm definitely beetroot red now.

Everyone crocks up their eyebrows up as if asking answers.

I look everywhere else but not at them.

All start laughing seeing me like this. After a bit more of teasing and irritating me all my friends leave our topic and start discussing other stuff.

After attending the remaining lectures I and Randhir go on the bike whereas all others come in the car.

Our bike ride is quite. And this is the thing I love about Randhir. He just knows what to do at the right moment. Well all other times I hate silence, but with Randhir silence is peaceful.

Because I can imagine anything like Randhir shirtless or more as Randhir naked or something more than that?

I slap my inner voice and wrap both my arms around Randhir while getting lost in all the memories of today.

We reach my house quite early today. I get down from his bike but he too gets down.

"Now what?"I ask him.

"I can drop you till the door right?"he asks while taking my hand into his.

We walk over till the door and then Randhir leaves my hand.

"Bye.."I tell him while opening the door of my house.

"Sanyu.."he says and I turn in his direction.

"I.. I.. Actually.. I.. Mean that we still did not go on an official date till now.. So if you want.. You know.."he tells while blushing.

"You want to take me out on an official date."I ask him once again to make sure I've heard it correctly.

"Only if you want.."he says still blushing.

"Ok.. I'll come."I tell him and he smiles looking at me.

He kisses me on my cheeks for one last time before going.

I and Randhir on a date... Yippee!!

Hey people..
*blushing way too much..* I had told you to imagine anything you want. Well it's my 1st time to write a hot scene so tell me if it was good or not. Well I tried my best.
Next chapter will be sandhir date..
Everyone excited.. Cute stuff is going to happen now.
Tell me your views.. You know I love hearing from you guys..

Vote. Comment. Share.