Dirty Minded Woman.. I Wasn't Talking About That..

Important Note: Guys you know that I had given a Teaser 2 before.. But now I've deleted it.. That Teaser was meant to be for Sandhir separation but now I really don't want to separate them.. I just want to give chapters filled with love.. So now that particular Teaser is deleted so it won't be included in the further story.. But I really hope you'll love what's coming up in the future ;-)

******************************************

Sanyukta's POV:

I take the quilt over my face to avoid the sunlight coming from the window.

"Get up Princess.."he calls me and I nod my head in no.

He sits besides me and removes the quilt from my face. Before I get a chance to open my eyes he pecks my lips.

"Good morning Mrs. Shekhawat.."he says and I smile rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Hubby.."I say and wrap my arms around him.

He brings his face closer to mine and joins our forehead together. I close my eyes letting this feeling of meeting him after 1 month sink into me.

Meeting him after 1 month?

And that's when it clicks me. I push Randhir away from me and sit straight on the bed.

"Woah woah girl easy!! What was that for?"he asks me looking confused.

"That was for leaving your 3 week old wife alone and going to New York for 1 month.."I say a bit more angrily than I thought I would.

He sighs and then comes close to me. He puts a hair strand behind my ears and cups my face. I look away from him on the other side.

He brings his hand near my chin and makes me look at him.

"It was really very important.."he says and I roll my eyes.

"Why not!? Everything is more important to you than me.."I say sarcastically but I'm on the verge of tears.

He again makes me look into his which had tears in them.

"I missed you so badly Princess.."he says and I pull him close to me into a tight hug.

"I missed you too Randhir.. I missed you so much.."I say as tears which I had been controlling since so long finally make their way out of my eyes.

We sit there in each other's embrace while trying to fill the time we couldn't spend with each other. After I don't know how long, Randhir breaks the hug and kisses my forehead lovingly.

Oh!! How much I missed these forehead kisses..

I too kiss him on his forehead and he giggles.

"I so want to kiss you right now but it's fine.. Just go and get ready first.."he says while leaving me.

I get out of the bed and take my clothes. I turn around from the bathroom door and look at Randhir.

"Randhir... If you want to have me as your breakfast then you know.. You can join me in bathing?"I say seductively and wink at him.

He looks shocked for a moment and I laugh looking at his face.

I missed his blushing face so much!!

"Oh my.. Damn girl.. You can actually take my breath away in a moment.."he says and I giggle inside the bathroom.

After twenty minutes I come outside wearing simple jeans and buttoned up top. I dry my hair with hair drier while Randhir comes and holds me from behind.

"What were you saying?"he asks while placing his cold lips on my still wet neck.

I put the drier down and turn around to face him. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest. I close my eyes seeking peace. He sits on my dressing table and I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me making me feel more safe than ever.

"Randhir.. How is the work going on?"I ask him while still keeping my head on his chest.

"It's going great.. Dad is going to go for final approval.. And after that one of us will have to go to New York.."he says while placing his chin on my head.

"Who one of us?"I ask him.

"Either Parth and Arpita or You and Me.."he says while sitting straight again.

I look up at him and he smiles looking at me.

"Ok.. I've planned something for us.."he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I blush and hide my face in my palms.

"Dirty minded woman.. I wasn't talking about that.."he says playfully while smirking.

I look at him and smirk in return..

Time for some action babe..

I open the two buttons of my top which slightly shows my cleavage. I go close to him and kiss him on his cheeks.

"Sanyu.. What are you.."he says but I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

I move my index finger from over his face to his chest and open two buttons of his shirt.

I move more close to him and he takes a small step back and we both fall on the bed. I smirk looking at Randhir and come over him in no time.

I lean in close to him and peck his lips slightly. He tries shifting under me but I still hold him.

"Sanyu atleast remove your hand from there.."he says while blushing.

My eyes travel to where my hand is and my eyes widen.

Oh shit!! Why did I keep my hand on his private part?

I remove my hand quickly and get off him.

"You really give me hard time.."he says while letting out a breath and gets up.

He pulls me close to him and makes me look at him.

"If you try this stunt again, I swear you and I will be locked up in this room for some really long hours.. And after that I'll make sure that you would be tired that you won't be able to walk till the washroom.. And I'll pick you up and then make love to you even in the bathroom.. Got it?"he says in a dangerously sexy voice while he pulls me close to him.

Our lips brush against each other. His hands travel all over my bare arms giving me a hard time.

"Ok.. I'll stop this now or else I won't be able to stop myself later.."he says and kisses me on my forehead.

So many kisses in early morning.. Well we really are catching up with the lost time aren't we?

Hey guys..
How was the chapter.. Was it cute or romantic? I think both..
Do share your views.
Thank you for reading :-)

Vote. Comment. Share.