We Were Studying Practical Biology..

My sleep gets disturbed by some weight which I feel on my stomach.

I open my eyes and blink a few times so as to adjust to the sunlight coming from the window.

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is Randhir's cute sleeping face. He looks so peaceful while sleeping that I don't want to disturb his sleep.

I see that Randhir has wrapped his hand around my waist and slept while hugging me. I look to the other side of the room where still candles are burning. I blush for a known reason as I remember our hot make out happened last night.

And all the credit goes to Tanya. She did all of this.

But before you think what we 'did' last night, let me tell you that it was just a make out.

Everyone clear.

Just a make out.

My eyes again fall at his sleeping face and I have the feeling to kiss him again.

I cup his face with my hands. He looks like a baby when he's sleeping. I kiss his nose gently so as I don't wake him up.

I slowly remove his hand from over my stomach and try to get up. But the next moment I'm pulled down on the bed again.

And who did this?

No rocket science is needed. Obviously it's my Randhir.

I smile and turn to face him as I feel his hands again wrapping around my waist.

"You are such a thief Princess.. Bad manners. Leaving your Prince and going.. Bad.. Bad.."Randhir says in his sleepy voice.

"No my dear Prince.. I'm not leaving you and going anywhere."I tell him.

"Such a liar.. I know you we're trying to go from here."he says and I giggle at the cute expressions he's making.

"Randhir.. You have got medical leave that does not mean whole world is stopping. I have to go to college today."I tell him while cupping his face.

"Don't go. Stay with me."he says and suddenly gets up and comes over me.

"Randhir.. What are you doing?"I ask him as his hot breaths near my neck are already making me weak.

"I said don't go. Stay with me. I can teach you a lot of things which no one else can."he says while winking and brings his face more closer to mine.

"What can you teach me?"I ask him and I really don't know why I asked him that.

He has that mischievous glint in his eyes and his oh so famous smirk which can make me blush even in my dreams.

He touches his lips and then my lips with his finger.

"Well.. Whatever I'll teach you.. I'm sure it would be a 100 times better than what PKC sir would teach you."he says and kisses me on my neck.

The fact that Randhir has kissed me on my weak spot has already started making me crazy.

He brings his face close to mine. I wrap my hands around his neck like a garland and pull him close to me.

He brings his face close to mine and I feel hot breaths on my lips.

But at that very same moment, the door clicks open.

I take my hands away and push Randhir to the other side of the bed.

"Randhir.. What is going on over here?"Renuka aunty says and I just close my eyes.

Sanyu you are so so dead..