He Is Randhir... Not Chocolates!!

I stretch my arms around and rub my eyes so as to adjust to the bright sunlight coming from the window.

I quickly get ready and without wasting a single moment, I run outside my house.

"Good morning Sanyu.."Renuka aunty says and I stop right on the spot.

"Morning aunty.."I say while trying to catch my breath.

"You are huffing like you have been running a marathon."Renuka aunty says and I take in a deep breath.

"I have some work with Randhir.."I tell them while trying to look somewhere else.

"He must be in his room.. Go.."Renuka aunty says and I run while blushing.

The door is open and as I enter... My eyes widen like anything.

In front of me is a shirtless Randhir Singh Shekhawat...

I have forgotten how to breath. Somebody please teach me..

He wears a black colour shirt and looks at himself in the mirror.

I just want to tear that shirt out and eat this hot piece of chocolate..

I feel myself nodding my head in a yes at my inner voice. But the moment I realise what the heck my inner voice is saying, I slap her in my mind.

For the sake of God.. He is Randhir.. Not chocolates..

I feel air besides me drying up as I look at him. He has that perfect body shape which can make any girl go weak in knees.

That freaking shirt is so lucky to be on Randhir 24/7.. I hate the clothes he wear.

What is happening to me?
Am I really getting jealous of a shirt because Randhir wears it?
I am going crazy...
What is happening to me?
Why am I getting jealous of a non living thing?

I am still lost in my thoughts when he turns around and he finally looks at me.

I need a moment to get out of the Randhir - is - shirtless - in - front - of - my - eyes thing.

But when I come back on earth I see Randhir is already smirking.

Damn.. He looks so sexy when he smirks..

I ignore that inner voice inside me as I get too busy in blushing.

He comes extremely close to me and pins me by the door. I move a little back slightly and the door gets locked.

"Breathe.."he says and then I realized I have been holding my breath for don't know how long.

I inhale and exhale a lot of times while our bodies are still close to each other. The atmosphere fills with his dark chocolatey fresh smell.

"Good.. I thought you forget to breath."he says and I blush.

He leaves me and I go and start searching for a shirt.

"You know what.. If you can't breath I have a very awesome way to teach that to you."he says while holding me by my waist. My back touches his bare body which send shiver running down my spine.

"It's called mouth to mouth respiration."he says and I blush really hard.

He turns me around and that smirk never leaves his face even for a moment.

Suddenly I get a plan in my mind.

I push him on the bed and lie over him. His face colour dries up within a micro second. The smirk which was playing on his lips a moment before changes into a blush.

I pat my own inner self.
I love when he blushes.

"Mouth to mouth respiration right? I don't know Randhir.. Teach me.."I say a little seductively. While my hand travels on his bare body. I feel him shivering as my hand touch his abs.

"San.. Sa.."he tries to say but comes out more as a moan.

Wait what!? Randhir actually gets weak when I do this to him..

I feel like I'm on the top of the world and I am it's Queen.

"Stop.. Stop.."he says. He has turned all pink because of blushing and I wish I could tell who good I feel.

I nod my head in a no and bring my lips close to his. He wraps his arms around my waist and pull me more close to his own self.

I peck him on the lips but he does not leave. He switches our places and now I am lying under him.

I look into his eyes and they have so much love in it that I couldn't resist myself. I pull him close and our lips meet.

After a good 5 minutes he leaves my lips and look into my eyes. He kisses me on the top of my head and gets up. He helps me in getting up and smiles.

He removes a shirt from his closet and wear it.

I look at him and he is looking super hot.

"Remove that right now.."I say to him angrily.

"Then what should I wear.. You choose.."he says while moving a back.

I go near the closet and try finding something for him to wear.

I remove all the clothes in his closet and make him wear each and every one of them.

But my bad luck.
There is no shirt in which this guy does not look sexy..!!

"Why do you have to look sexy in everything you wear?"I ask him angrily.

He just chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"You know what Randhir.. Sometimes I get afraid because of all those girls who literally eye rape you. So shameful.. Girls should not do this.."I say and he starts laughing.

"Really? I remember that is what you were doing the first time you saw me shirtless."he says in between the laughs.

"Whatever.."I say and he again cages me in his arms.

"Whatever happens.. I will always be yours.. Promise.."he says while kissing me on my forehead.

"No one else can tolerate you.."I say while smirking.

"Really?"he says when that mischievous grin appears on his face and I start running.

Your so gone Sanyukta..

Hey guys..
How is this..
It was funny? Or cute?
Anyway story is going to get more interesting now as we are nearing the end.
Stay tuned.. Next chapter coming soon..

Vote. Comment. Share.