Why Would I Kidnap My Own Girlfriend?

Thinking a lot of what his words meant, I do not get anything.

At the end you'll fall for me.

Whatever, I say to myself and stop thinking about him.

Tomorrow is Saturday so I'm not going to college. Well in this past 1 year of being a college student, I've realised that there's actually no need to attend all lectures. We can bunk a lot of lectures. But I being the good girl attends each and every lecture on all working days.

Well I forgot to tell you that for me the working days are Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are resting days.

Thinking about the college stuff I let sleep take control over my body.

I rub my eyes lazily as the sun rays hit my face bringing me back on earth. I open my eyes and let them adjust with the sunlight. I make my bed and go in the washroom.

After more than an hour I come out. Well I just have Saturday to wash my hair so why would I come out quickly
like every day.

I go hopping downstairs only to find no one there.

Except for a sticky note on the fridge.

I go near the fridge and remove that note from there. I watch it carefully.
There's just one word written on it.

SORRY.

I read that aloud and at the very moment I feel a handkerchief on my face. I feel as if I'm losing my self control. I'm feeling a lot dizziness and the only thing I think about is, am I being kidnapped from my own house?

I feel as if a big stone is kept on my head and I'm carrying it. A few moments later that feeling went away and I try to open my eyes. All went in vain. I try to bring my hands infront of my eyes to rub them and I notice that they are tied.

Freaking hell.

I am kidnapped from my own house!!

As that realisation struck me, I move my body and try to scream. Even that's not possible.

Please someone save me..

"Stop the car.. Stop the car.."someone says and in less than a moment I realise that it's the police.

I happily dance in my mind.

The person who is driving the car stops the car and free my hands from that cloth, then he removes the cloth from my mouth.

In that same moment his finger touches me and I know who my kidnapper is.

Chocolates..

I feel his touch and something in me calms down. Like it's the most normal thing.

But.. It's not.

Why did Randhir kidnap me?

I hear the windows of the car opening. I still haven't removed that blind fold on my eyes because I'm so busy in my own thoughts.

"Yes officer."Randhir asks in a very calm tone.

"You two. Both come out of the car."I hear the police officer say.

I hear the door open from randhir's side and he gets out of the car. I still haven't removed that blind fold but my hearing skills are really good.

I hear my side of the door opened. I get out of the car holding Randhir's hand.

I feel as if my blindfold is opening. I open and close my eyes a lot of times so that they adjust to the sunlight.

I feel as if I'm a vampire at this moment who's restricted to go out in the day.