He Is My Hottie Hunk.. But You Are My Love..

I look at the time and it's 2:37 PM. That means just 23 minutes left. I scribble everything that comes in my head related to the topic. I wish I would have listened to Randhir. But no. I wanted to do it on my own. 

Very good Sanyukta very good.. This is what you are thinking in the middle of the exams Hall.!!

I roll my eyes at my inner self as I focus on writing my paper.

I did not even realize when the bell rang and my paper was  snatched away from my hands.

"Hey sanyu.. How was the paper?"Tanya asks from behind my back.

"Very bad.."I say as I put my pens in my bag.

Randhir takes my hand into his and intertwined our fingers together. He smiles looking at me and my anger dries away in the air.

"You're fine?"he asks me while cupping my face.

"You know what.. I just realized that I remember a lot of answers in the last 30 minutes.. And before that.. All I do is time pass.."I tell and he grins.

"Today you are coming at my home.. Mom and dad both are out.."I tell him in his ears and he smiles.

"I will come but a little late. I have some work.."he says and I nod my head in a yes.

We sit on his bike and he drops me home. I kiss him on his cheek and he drives away.

I go inside and change into something comfortable.

After 2 hours or something he comes. I am already seated in front of the TV set and watching Black Coffee.

"Now what's this?"he asks while sitting next to me.

I ignore his question as I focus more on the Dhruv and Hemal's kiss which is going on.

He nudges me and I stop the video getting irritated.

"Don't disturb till the video gets over. Ok."I command him and he nods his head while pouting sadly.

I so want to kiss his pout at the moment but I also want to watch the full episode.

I start the video from the beginning. I take Randhir's hand in mine and place my head on his shoulder.

The video gets over in 15 minutes and I switch the TV set off. I go and sit beside Randhir but I am in my own world.

"He is my hottie hunk.."I say dreamily.

"Thank you.."Randhir says from beside me while blushing.

"I was talking about Param Singh.."I say and he pouts sadly.

I have an urge to laugh looking at his cute face but I stop that feeling. He gets up and starts to go. I run and catch him.

"Where are you going?"I ask him.

"Bring that Param to talk to you. He is my hottie hunk.."Randhir repeat my words and I start laughing.

I wrap my arms around him as a garland and peck his cute pouty lips.

"Don't even try this trick on me.. It won't work this time."he says while still pouting.

"He is my hottie hunk.. But you are my love.."I tell him and that pouts suddenly change into a very cute smile.

He pulls me by my waist and lifts me up in bridal way.

"Randhir.. Put me down.."I say to him but he ignores me. I hit him on his hand and he puts me down.

"You know what.. I think I am more hot than him.."he says while removing the jacket he has worn.

"Randhir.. What are you doing.?"I ask him as my cheeks start turning pink because of his gesture.

But suddenly another plan pops up in my mind.

He starts coming close to me while decreasing the gap between us.

"Shit.. Dad.."I say while looking behind his back.

He turns around and I remove his shirt. He looks taken aback by my sudden move. He blushes slightly and comes close to me. I know even I am blushing at the moment.

He comes close to me and picks me up in his arms. He takes us to the kitchen.

"So.. My father - in - law said that his daughter likes Chinese food a lot. And so I have been trying to make it. And now I am perfect at making it. So I want to make that for her."he says while placing me on the sill and wears his shirt.

"Let me help you. You'll hurt yourself."I tell him.

"No.. You sit.. I'll make.."he insists and I sit on the dining table.

He starts making but suddenly cuts his hand.

"Shit.."he mutters under his breath and again starts cutting the veggies.

I go to him and look at his finger. It has started bleeding already.

"It's nothing.."he says.

I kiss his finger lovingly until blood stops from it.

I look at him and he again has that mischievous grin on his lips.

"I should have had a cut over here.."he says while pointing at his lips.

I feel a lump forming in my throat and I try to swallow it.

"I am much hotter than Param.."he says and I close my eyes as his hot breaths feel on my face.

He pulls me by my waist and decrease the gap between us. He places his lips on mine while cupping my face lovingly.

He starts kissing me passionately and then turns me around. My back collide with his hard chest. I feel his hot breaths on my neck and I know what he is going to do.

He starts kissing me on my neck that makes me go weak within no time.

I turn around and hold his shirt for support. I pull him close to me and start kissing him on his lips.

And with that I get drowned into him and into our kiss.

Hiiii..
Firstly.. Go and watch the trailer of the second episode of #BlackCoffee. Then do all your work.. It's so so so hot and steamy that I think I'll go crazy..
Luckily I had written something like this only before watching the trailer. I just changed the edit.

Anyway.. How was the chapter?
Hot...? Wasn't it? And the above edit is super hot...
Give your feedback..

Vote. Comment. Share..