I Look Like Princess Anna From Frozen!!

Sunlight falls on my face and I try to cover my face with my hands. But still it doesn't do much effect. So I try to open my eyes but they are still heavy. Even my head is paining a bit, but it's fine. I rub my eyes a lot of times and slowly open my eyes. The first thing I see when I woke up was Sanaya and Kritika sleeping. Well they looked like sleeping beauties even while sleeping. I get up and sit cross legged on my bed and look myself in the mirror. Well thinking about me. I look like... I look like Princess Anna from Frozen. Complete mess. My hairs are all messed up and the make up has smudged. I looked like a joker.
I chuckled at my own thoughts.

"Did you forget to take your pills?"Tanya says entering in our room.

"Which pills?"I ask cause I don't remember having any disease.

"Special pills. Which are given only to people who have mental illness of laughing without any reason?"Tanya says as if it was matter of fact.

"Whatever.."I say to which she just rolls her eyes.

"Get ready quickly. We have lectures starting from today."Tanya says and hands me lemon water.

"Come fast."Tanya says while she makes a move out of our room.

I go and get ready. When I come back I see both Sanaya and Kritika looking at my phone like there is some very important thing in there.
When they see me they give me one of those looks which says explanation please. I take my phone from their hands and have a look on what they were watching.

Unknown no: Good morning princess ;)

I am shocked to death. Who will send me this message? I am just looking at the screen of my phone. Watching the look on my face both got to know that I don't know anything about this message. Putting my phone in the pocket of my jeans I wave bye to them. Well they are lucky. Cause only mechanical lectures are starting. And I'll have to go.

I stop by the notice board to find today's time table. So I still have a lot of time for my next lecture. I should just go and have my breakfast.

Thinking this I go in the canteen. Looking around I find an empty seat.
After giving my order I had nothing to do. So I take my phone out. And I again see the message.
Should I reply?
No. I shouldn't.
But I can probably ask who this is?
No don't.

After 5 mins I decided to reply back. But the question was what will I ask him?
Thinking more about this I decide to ask who he is.

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: I thought you would remember me. You disappointed me :(

Me: Are you the fresher's party guy?

Unknown: The fresher's party boy and the one who gave you the dress. Well I forgot to compliment you yesterday. You looked really beautiful. ;)

I blushed reading his message. I guess I'm blushing a lot these days.

Me: Oh! So you are the one.

Unknown: Yup I am.

Me: What's your name? And which batch are you in? I don't know anything about you.

It had been a lot of time since I send him the message but he did not reply. Not that I was very eager to talk to him but I wanted to thank him personally. And if he is from the college then I wouldn't mind meeting him.

I completed all of my lectures for today but still he didn't reply. I am a bit pissed off now. Like he texted me first and now he isn't even replying. Go to hell, I murmured to myself before going to my house.

It is nearly midnight and only he is roaming in my head. His eyes, those were the only part of his face that I've seen. His strong grip around my waist. It still give me goosebumps when I think about his touch. And our dance. Well it was the best evening I ever had in my life.

Days passed by but he did not reply me back. Not that I miss him or something. But there was this part of my heart who wants to talk to him. To know him. To be with him. As friends.
I am not able to stop myself from texting him back.

Me: Hey! You there?

Unknown: Yeah. I am.

Me: Why didn't you reply back.

Unknown: Cause I don't want to tell you who I am.

Me: And why is that so.

Unknown: Maybe you know me. Maybe you don't know me. But I want you to know this side of me first. If you are comfortable with this side of me, only then I will tell you who I am.

After reading his text I was a bit taken back. It felt weird. But it's fine.

Me: I'm fine with it. But atleast tell me when are you going to tell me?

Unknown: One day. I promise. I will tell you for sure. It's late now. Good night. :)

Me: I'll be eagerly waiting for that day. Good night. :)

Talking to him acts as a stress reliever.

So this has become my daily schedule. I wake up by his message on my phone. I chat with him whenever I get time. And my day ends with saying good night to him. I tell him everything that had happened with me throughout the day, and he listens to everything. Well he even teaches me and clears all my doubts. He is the reason that I am a part of the dream team now. Well it would have been impossible without him. It's just been a month that I talk to him but he has become very important person in my life. Even when I haven't met him.

But one thing is for sure. I don't want to lose him. Ever. No way.

After a long time. Hey guys.
Firstly. I know this chapter wasn't that good. But there is a reason to that. Actually I was thinking about giving a pet name or Nick name to this guy. But I wasn't getting any Nick name.
So I want you guys to suggest me some Nick names.
Please give some names cause I can't go further in the story without them.
And yes! Next chapter is going to be an one year leap.
And I promise story is going to go really good after that.

Vote. Comment. Share.