Sanyu Is Eye Raping Me!!

Right now I'm in a situation.

Well you can call it the worst situation I've faced till now.

Yeah. Right. It's even worse and a hundred times more embarrassing than it was when Tanya told all my friends that I was smelling Parth!

Yucks..! That memory still sucks..

But this one is even worse.

A lot lot worse.

Where your own family, your friends and their parents, all are looking at you like you are a criminal..

And the worst part is not that they are starting right into my soul.

The worst part is that I'm blushing like maniacs.

Freaking blushing like maniacs.

I want to go to hell right now, leaving this mother earth.

For the sake of heaven, somebody please take me out of here.

There is silence.

Complete silence.

I feel my cheeks more heating up.

My Mom can definitely cook food on my cheeks right now.

I know. Again confused?

Flashback:

Waking up lazily as the morning welcomes me, I rub my eyes. I really don't get what is with me and rubbing eyes? Even if I get up fresh still I rub my eyes.

Should I start seeing a psychiatrist?

I chuckle at my own silly thoughts and grab the phone kept on my table. Well there's a message like everyday. Well you know from Randhir.

Randhir: Morning Princess :)

Smile comes on my face even by reading his message.

Me: Good Morning Walker :p

I say to him and I know if he has read this message he would definitely send me the angry sticker.

Well about Randhir, he doesn't like me calling him Walker. He says it was the identity he made so that we could become friends. And when now we are friends he wants me to use his real name. But mostly I tease him by texting Walker instead of Randhir.

Well I never complained about him calling me Princess right?

Oh come on! You love it when he calls you Princess. Right?

Well I don't mind him calling me sanyu too. But ya I love when he calls me Princess.

Specifically.. His Princess..

Randhir: I've been waiting for you since so long. When are you coming?

Randhir did not call me over his house. Then why did he send me this message? Is he having a secret relationship with someone? Is he dating someone? Why didn't he tell me? He said I was his best friend right?

A message pops up again and I look at it.

Randhir: Sanyu you know that you and your parents are coming to my house for breakfast right?

I sigh in relief. That means the message was for me. Why did I feel so weird and sad even when I thought about Randhir has a girlfriend?

It's not a topic that I should think. I'm pretty sure that the stupid mind of mine will say something I don't want to know. Atleast not now. I and Randhir are better off as friends..

Quickly I get freshen up and go down. I find Mom and Dad already ready to go.

It's been a long time since our families have visited and had some time together. After so many days, I feel that things are getting back to normal.