Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 36

964 44 3
By jelsa_lover123

(A/N Please read author's note at the end, it's extremely important!)

<<<THIRD PERSON POV>>>

"Why isn't she waking up?! I want her awake as soon as possible, you morons!" Pitch hisses heatedly.

He isn't the slightest bit happy. After one of his one night standees had tripped Elsa over causing the sudden flood of the psychoactive nerve agent gas in the old hideout, Elsa had been unconscious ever since. The girl who had tripped her is being relentlessly tortured for causing the damage she'd created.

"Fucking idiots, I want her awake. Can't they do just that?!" Pitch growls in anger.

He walks away from his minion and into the part that is supposed to be his office. The redhead is still unconscious in the chair she'd been in for the past day. She is taped to a chair with a piece of duck tape over her mouth. He spots the necklace around her neck and speculates it, he smirks evilly.

"Oh Jackie boy, Manny will be so pissed at you!" He laughs evilly.

Little did Pitch know that Merida is actually awake and listening to everything being said. She knows that her sister is unconscious somewhere else, Merida purposely got herself caught to find her sister. All she could think about is what has happened to her? Did the Nightmares beat her within an inch of her life? Is she poisoned? Is she drugged?

"I need a plan. I need to rub it in the boy's face and make him feel the pain of my beautiful treasure marrying me! I'll strike, he'll get quite a taste of venom with that winter serum." Pitch laughs evilly.

Merida's mind is traveling a million miles an hour with so many unanswered questions. What is this winter serum? What has he got planned? Why does he want to marry Elsa so badly? Nothing made sense!

"I need to hear from that fucking Toothiana bitch or I'll track down that child she orphaned years ago and torture the brat!" Pitch hisses.

Merida tries her best not to jump up and knock his teeth out. Torture a child? He's a psychopath! He's a heartless monster! Merida knows that she needs as much information as possible. Maybe this whole plan would result in her getting information and getting it back to Hiccup somehow.

"There is a lot of that winter serum, maybe my fiancée would be a great test subject!" Pitch cackled.

Merida feels fear, immense fear. Her sister is about to get something injected into her whilst she is unconscious and defenceless. Her fear keeps her from speaking, she is terrified that Pitch could inject it into her sister and also her. The only benefit is that Merida knows that Pitch didn't want her. Would that make him more likely to kill her?

"Here I come, dearest!" Pitch spits evilly.

His venomous tone saysbeverything, he is very ill-natured of the spy being in love with his fiancée. Any normal person would know that Pitch Black is a psychopath and he's incapable of remorse and love. He studies the needle full of luminous thick light blue liquid, a small smirk slowly emerged onto his dry cracked lips.

"Revenge is sweet!" He laughs.

He leaves the room and make a beeline for the beautiful unconscious maiden who lays down in a bed peacefully. He sets up a video recorder and has his hacker begin his job.

"Are you fucking done yet?!" Pitch exclaims angrily.

"Y-Yes..."

"Good!" Pitch smirks.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Chatter echoes throughout the conference room. The Guardians are in a heated debate on how we are to track down the children, by the children I mean my sister's son and Toothiana and Bunny's little girl. Suddenly the projector goes fuzzy and Pitch is on the screen and someone is unconscious behind him.

"Pitch!" I shout in anger.

"Ah, Jack Frost! How are you on this fine day?" Pitch smirks.

"Don't play fucking games with me! Where the fuck is she?!" I exclaim.

My heart sinks as he moves aside. Elsa is unconscious with a black eye, cut lip and a bruised cheek. I feel rage build up inside of me.

"Elsa! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" I roar angrily, standing on my feet.

"I did nothing, this is her own doing. To help a certain bitch get out of my grasp." Pitch spits.

I look at Elsa in the background, she helped my sister escape! I notice a needle in Pitch's hand, I don't like this.

"What the fuck is that?!" I question panicked.

Pitch walks back over to Elsa and I keep my mouth shut. I don't want him to hurt her so I stay silent.

"Not opening your big mouth now, are you?" Pitch laughs amused.

I glare into his malicious gold eyes. He is nothing but a monster, he always will be a monster.  There is no good in someone like Pitch Black.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Pitch smirks.

Rage builds up in me as his filthy hands touch the love of my life. He is stroking her platinum blonde hair and I see him leaning down to her lips.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I hiss.

He smirks straight at the camera, he injects the needle into her neck.

"Please, just leave her alone!" I beg.

He pushes down the plunger of the needle and I watch helplessly as the light blue serum disappears into her, glowing under her pale skin.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I roar.

So many emotions and feelings take over me. Fear, anger, pain, anxiety, numbness and nausea. Fear of what's going into her bloodstream and what's happening to her, the anger of that vermin criminal scum hurting her, the pain of not knowing what's happening to her whilst she is unconscious, the anxiety of not being there by her side to help her, the numbness of knowing that I can't help her and nausea on what will happen in the future.

"Don't worry, Frost. You're next!" Pitch laughs excitedly.

The projector shuts down and I stare at the blank screen wanting her to re-appear with no injuries and that beautiful smile I adore, she's not there...

"This is very bad. Manny, what must we do?" North asks concerned.

"Right now, Jack is our top priority." Manny states.

Anger takes over me quicker than a Ferrari putting in it's maximum horsepower within seconds. I have a short fuse temper and boy, it is about to blow.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" I roar angrily.

Everyone jumps and turns in my direction. The anger on my face is very noticeable, how can they just say that?!

"SHE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I exclaim in anger.

Manny keeps trying to reason with me but I'm having none of it. Why would I? I don't give a fuck on what happens to me, my life is nothing without Elsa in the damn thing!

"Jack, you need to--" Manny is cut off when the door bursts open to reveal Hiccup and Merida.

"Merida?! How?! What the f--" Hiccup cuts me off.

"We were attacked at the safe house, it has been taken over by Nightmares. We also have a problem," Hiccup sighs.

The cover-up, no one can know of what happened. Me and Hiccup would most certainly lose our spy jobs, I don't want to lose this job.

It was then I notice Merida crying, she looks absolutely awful. I need to ask her what happened, I can see that she's clearly traumatised by something. I nod to Hiccup and walk out with him and Merida. Before I do, I stop and say, "We find Elsa Eliza Queens, she's still our top priority."

With that, I leave and guide the two lovebirds back to my apartment complex. I have Hiccup boil the kettle and Merida sits down on the couch crying into one of the pillows.

"I can see that you're terrified, I can see that something has happened." I say gently.

Her sobs grow more intense, someone has to have been killed before her to have such a bad reaction.

"You can tell me, this'll help us in every way possible." I reply.

"H-He was going to...h-he...I was scared, I did it purposely to find her. I knew I was being followed after I was making my way to my parents land. I was kidnapped by..." she trails off again.

If someone followed her before...have they followed her here too? Oh fuck, this is bad like really fucking bad!

"Merida, were you followed or did you feel you were being followed after you got back to Hiccup?!" I ask panicked.

She shakes her head and I sigh in relief. This agency is where it is for a reason, not in sight. We have a base in every state of America, most European countries and some other countries too.

"Do you remember how you got to where you were? Did you memorise the way back?" I question.

"All I can tell you is I was somewhere in Northern Scotland, he's based there at the moment..." Merida gulps.

Why would he base himself in Scotland? That doesn't make any fucking of sense! He's got nothing personal in Scotland unless...it has something to do with Merida? It has to have been! Scotland isn't personal to Pitch but America is.

"I saw this...I-I took it," Merida stammers.

A briefcase? There are about ten other needles in here! I need to get these down to the labs and tested immediately!

"I'll be back," I say.

I walk out with my mind wandering back to Elsa. Please baby, don't give up on me yet.

*************************************

Hi guys! 😊 I know it's been forever but I have all my prelim next month and my holiday just consists of studying other than a few free days 😔 Life is getting stressful at the moment, the next update could be on my birthday or after (29th January) or maybe and hopefully before 😊 I'll try my best to update again soon! ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 982 37
C O M P L E T E D Highest Ranking #1 in Jelsa 19/12/20 Jack Overland Frost is Frost High's major bad boy, and just so happens to be the Headmasters'...
303K 11.3K 36
Elsa Summers wasn't your average girl. Her parents owned one of the biggest movie companies, Frostbitten Companies to be exact. She was one of the mo...
5.4K 107 10
During a meeting with his wife, Tsar Solar, and the 12 Zodiacs, Manny is confronted by Pitch Black, who threatens to cover the world with his dark ma...
32.8K 1K 15
Jack Frost and Pitch Black strike fear into children hearts and together, they seek out the loneliest child and torment them as the grow up. Elsa wa...