Love Galore (NOTCOMPLETED) |...

By adore_memi

Cover credit: @juicytiti ❤ In the streets of Harlem shit ain't always sweet. Too much shit goes down but ever... More

01. ||
02. ||
03. ||
04. ||
05. ||
06. ||
07. ||
08. ||
To My READERS
09.||
10. ||
11.||
12. ||
13. ||
Readers 😘
14. ||
15. ||
16. ||
18. ||
19. ||
20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉
21. || Aftermath
22. ||
23. ||
24. ||
25. ||
26. || ATL
Not An Update
27. || I Do
Hey Team Meshio!!!
28. || I Do Part 2
29. || I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife
30. || My Wife & Kids
READERS
31. || OUTRO
To My READERS
UPDATE‼
READERS!!
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Author's Questionnaire
46.
47.
48.
49.
READERS! PSA
Sky & Don Short

17. ||

13.6K 513 56
By adore_memi

East POV

"Kairi and Cass come here." I had Cass today cause I missed my lil dawg. It's been two months since I been with Mill and shit was crazy. We talked here and there but only about the baby and when I really tried to talk to her about us she just ignored the fuck outta me. A nigga in love but I ain't kissing no ass so I just left it alone.

I had Mill on facetime. "Hey my babies y'all being good?"

"Yes!" They both said together. "Sis Brandon bought me some shoes and some toys today!" Cass jumped in the phone.

"Really?! That's good baby you thanked him?"

"Yes." He gave me a hug and I tickled him. "Alright you kids go play." I had to talk to Mill myself.

"Cass has enough toys and shoes. That's why the kids love you so much you spoil they bad butts."

"Whatever. Aye but look I gotta run something by you. First lemme ask you this, has Walt reached out to you lately?"

"Um no not recently but last week he said he needed to talk to me I didn't feel right saying okay because of you so I declined. Why wassup?"

"Next time he reach out don't text back, I can't tell you why right now but just don't do the shit ight?"

"Ight dang. What's going on?"

"Baby just listen to me ight I'll explain when it's all said and done. Just don't fuck with that nigga and if he reach out lemme know."

"Okay do you think you can come over tho after the appointment?"

"Yeah what's wrong with you? You okay?"

"I just been cramping and I need you to be here if my contractions start."

I shook my head before answering. "Yeah man. You know it's fucked up you gotta ask me to come over when we were just living together a month ago."

"It's fucked up you cheated too Brandon. Are you coming or what cause I'll ask Sky instead?" She rolled her eyes at me which pissed me off.

"Yeah I'll be there Camilla. But please don't be throwing that shit in my face it was a big mistake, I don't wanna be reminded every time we talk damn. Can you do that?"

She let the attitude that was on her face fade. "Yes. Sorry."

"I'll be there." I hung up and packed up me and Kairi shit. I was hella nervous no lie. About to be a daddy again, shit made me really think on all the shit that has happened in just this year.

But I was ready for whatever to come next between me and Mill, I swear. She needed to decide what it was gone be forreal. I needed her back in my life, besides this distant shit was killing me I'm so used to coming home to her mean ass. I fucked up but damn she didn't lemme explain, didn't give me a second chance or nothing. I just want my baby and our bond back together forreal. Shit a nigga been sexually frustrated and some mo. I just wanna be around her mean ass.

******

"So Mr. East how have you been since the last time I seen you?" Dr. Rossy, the baby doctor is super chill man I fuck with him.

"I been coo, tryna get back on track with things."

"Yes I heard about what you did to my Milly. Did she tell you what I told her?"

"Nah. What you tell her?"

"I told her, us men, we make mistakes. You love her you own up to your mistakes and you beg and do everything in your power to get her back. Are you doing that Mr. East?" He was getting his machine ready for the last ultrasound.

"I felt like I have, do you Milly?"

She looked at me, eyes filled with guilt and hurt all at once. "We will talk when we leave I promise."

With that Dr. Rossy put the jelly on her stomach. "Ah she's ready to come out, she's in the right spot. You guys ready? Baby girl might be here tonight."

"I'm ready, you ready Mill?" She looked nervous like me earlier. She just nodded her head.

"I'm ready!" She still was nervous.

"Okay now it's just a waiting game go home. Do whatever you guys have to do to get things in order cause baby East is coming." He cleaned her stomach then pulled her shirt down. "I'll be on calll tonight waiting for them contractions to hit and you call Brandon, okay?"

"Alright." He shook my hand and left out.

Now it's a waiting game.

Now we was at her crib and she still wasn't talking to me. She was packing and ignoring me. "Baby please just talk to me." I stood up off her bed and grabbed her arm. "Please man." She turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry I'm nervous. This my first child Brandon, my first. I know I den helped raise my brothers and sister but now it's different. I just pray I make all the right decisions when it comes to my child. I pray I'm the best mother I can be to my child and continue being that to my brothers and sister. Even to Kairi." She let out some tears.

"Aye don't cry. Come here." She had her big belly pressed against me while she was crying in my chest. "Look I'm a lil nervous too and I've already went through this with Kairi. It's okay to feel like this but believe me you gone be great ight? This is just the beginning and trust me when I say you got this. I'm not leaving yo side, you gotta hella support it's gone be all good bae." I was rubbing her back, tryna calm her down, which was working.

"Brandon.."

"Yeah?"

"Can you shave me?" I grabbed her and looked her in the eyes. She was laughing and still sniffing at the same time.

"You mean down there?" She nodded her head.

"What's wrong with it? I like it how it is baby."

"Come on now. You're recording this and it'll be awhile before I can do anything down there besides shower. I can't even see my vagina right now because of you. So can you shave it and my legs?"

I ain't have no problem doing it. I just ain't never did this for no female. Knowing my horny ass I was gone wanna do more. "Yeah get undressed. I'm about to go start the shower and get in. When you ready come in, okay?" She nodded her head and went to her closet to grab her some stuff.

I grabbed my duffle bag and headed into the bathroom.

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Mill POV

"You didn't even need much tending to." We were in the shower and I didn't realize what I got myself into when I asked him to shave me because him just being down there had me feeling a way and I know he could see it by now. "I'm done babe." He got up off his knees and went back to showering himself.

I had a two sided shower so I went back to showering but I couldn't help but stare at Brandon. His back was facing me and I was just admiring him as the water was falling down.

"Aye babe you need help getting your back." He turned around and seen that I was facing him. "Yo wassup?" I looked down and he was just hanging and I wanted him. "Mill you okay?"

"Yeah I just need something." I walked up to him and pulled him in for a kiss. He grabbed my face and got to tonguing me. He had to have wanted it as bad as me. He pulled away and looked at me like I was his breakfast, lunch, and dinner and he was starving.

He turned me around, walked up behind me. Rubbing on my booty, he slapped it and it felt so good, I let out a moan and looked back at him.

"Mhm." He then rubbed at my entrance with his dick and pulled me back on it slowly. It felt so good. "You want me to stop?" He whispered in my ear.

"No!" I moaned out when he slowly stroked me. Everything that my body was feeling felt so good. "Oouu shit!" He was stroking so deep I had to push at his chest a couple times.

"Baby I'm about to cum!" Shit so was I. We came at the same time and he pulled out and put his head on my back.

He kissed my shoulders.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh my gosh I needed that."

"I'm sorry I didn't last long but damn it's been a minute Mill." We were now spread out on my bed just talking.

"It has been awhile but you know I was gonna tap out soon right or my legs were gonna give out on you." We looked at each other then busted out laughing. "It's the baby I swear!"

"Well sex helps the baby come out faster well least that's what my moms said."

"Leave it up to momma East to help you get some." We laughed some more.

"Man chill." He pushed me. "I bagged you myself right?"

"I guess you can say that." We smiled at each other. "I missed this forreal."

"Yeah me too but come on get up, we gotta get this baby out today. I gotta surprise for you." I gave him uneasy look but I got up anyways to see what this was about.

"Should I get dressed dressed?"

"Nah wear what you got on bae. Come on, oh yeah we gotta call Don & Sky to let them know our savage on the way."

"Stop calling her a savage man she gone be a lil princess." We were now in the car and he was killing me.

"Yeah ight you see what Kairi be on!"

"Yes and I'm about to fix that real quick, they ain't gotta be tomboys this early."

After a great talk and just riding enjoying each other we pulled up to this big house in NYC. "We here." He got out and came to my side to help me out.

"Where are we?" It looked like a mansion, it was so big. I was looking around as he helped me up the steps to the front door. He grabbed some keys out his pocket and unlocked the front door. "No! No no no! This your house?"

"Nah it's ours, come on."

He was giving me a tour of the house and I was so tired going up and down the stairs. "Okay this house is beautiful but I'm tired Brandon."

"Come on one more spot we gotta get this baby out anyway you need the walk. This one a surprise tho so lemme cover your eyes." We scooted together til he stopped me and uncovered my eyes. 

I looked in front of me and there was candles and roses everywhere, some gifts and baby stuff was all over the place. "Baby... What is all this?" I turned around and Brandon was on one knee. "What you doing baby? Brandon what you doing?"

"I want you to marry me Camilla Lynne Taylor. I ain't tryna let you go Mill I can't I promise I'll do right by you and the kids. I ain't going nowhere, I ain't never felt this way about anybody and I do mean that Lynne. You making me feel like a new man and I love that. I'm in love with you and Mill I can't do these games anymore I need you. Please say yes."

All of a sudden I felt wetness. "I peed on myself baby."

"Nah baby I think your water just broke!"

So what did you guys think of this chapter?

Should Mill say YES or NO?

Comment, vote & always show love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
16.9K 1.1K 14
"Chris bruh! You my big brother you gotta help me man, Cassie just called and he got her trapped in the house, she locked herself in the bathroom!" "...
898K 49.2K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...