The main six watch Death Batt...

By Deadmanx513

Twilight finds some strange items in her castle one day with only a note that tells her to enjoy watching bat... More

The mane six watches death battle. CH 1 Samus Aran VS. Boba Fett.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 2, Akuma VS Shang tsung
The mane six watches death battle. ch 3, Rogue VS Wonder Woman.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 4, Goomba VS Koopa.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 5, Haggar VS Zangief.
The mane six watches death battle. ch6, TMNT Battle Royale .
The mane six watches death battle. ch 7 Zitz VS Leonardo
The mane six watches death battle. ch 8 Yoshi VS Riptor.
The mane six watches death battle ch 9 Felicia VS Taokaka
The mane six watches death battle. ch 10 Kratos VS Spawn.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 11 Bomberman VS Dig Dug.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 12 Vegeta VS Shadow.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 13 Mario VS Sonic
The mane six watches death battle. ch 14 Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 15 Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 16 Starscream VS Rainbow Dash.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 17 Master Chief VS Doomguy.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 18 Eggman VS Wily.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 19 Zelda VS Peach.
The mane six watches death battle. 20 Thor VS Raiden.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 21 Link VS Cloud.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 22 Batman VS Spider-Man.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 23 Pikachu VS Blanka.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 24 Goku vs Superman.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 25 He-man vs. Lion-O.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 26 Shao Kahn vs. M. Bison.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 27 Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 28 Ivy vs Orchid.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 29 Fox McCloud vs Bucky O'Hare
The mane six watches death battle. ch Part 30 Terminator vs Robocop.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 31 Luigi VS Tails.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 32 Pokemon Battle royale.
The mane six watches death battle. 33 Fulgore vs Sektor.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 34 Godzilla VS Gamera.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 35 Batman VS Captain America
The mane six watches death battle. ch 36 Tigerzord VS Gundam Epyon
The mane six watches death battle. ch 37 Ryu VS Scorpion
The mane six watches death battle. ch 38 Deadpool VS Deathstroke.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 39 Kirby VS Majin Buu
The mane six watches death battle. ch 40 Ragna VS Sol Badguy.
The mane six watches death battle. ch Part 41 Gaara vs Toph.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 42 Boba Fett VS Samus Aran Remastered
The mane six watches death battle. ch 43 Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro
The mane six watches death battle. ch 44 Guts Vs Nightmare
The mane six watches death battle. CH 45 Iron Man VS Lex Luthor.
The mane six watches death battle. Part 46 Beast VS Goliath.
The mane six watches death battle. chapter 47. Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher
The main Six Watch Death Battle part 48 Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom
The main Six Watch Death Battle part 49 Goku Vs Superman.
The mane six watches Death Battle CH 50 . Donkey Kong VS Knuckles
The mane six watches death battle. ch 51. Wolverine Vs Raiden
The mane six watches death battle. ch 52. Hercule Satan VS Dan Hibiki
The mane six watches death battle. ch 53. Yang VS Tifa.
The mane six watches death battle. ch 54
The mane six watches death battle. ch 55
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 56
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 57
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 58
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 59
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 60
The mane six watches death battle. Ch 61
The mane six Watches Death Battle CH62
The main six watches Death Battle Part 63
The mane six watches Death Battle Part 64
The mane six watches Death Battle Part 65
The mane six watches Death Battle Part 66

The main six watch Death Battle, prologue.

49.3K 120 52
By Deadmanx513

prologue

Within the vast emptiness of space two beings of great power and infinite wisdom gathered to talk about subjects of such great importance and complexity that we mere mortals could never hope to comprehend.

"This is the stupidest idea ever...of all time." drawled one of the "grand" beings. A creature that took the appearance of a human shaped mass of blue energy wearing a nice black business suit and giving off an air of boredom. This entity was known as Trepp, the being of tamed mischief, he overlooked the more controlled forms of chaos and makes sure nothing gets too out of hand.

"I'm telling you Trepp this will be the best way to relieve our boredom yet." proclaimed a being of fire that was restrained by a straight jacket and chains. This creature was named "DEADMAN!™." he ruled over insane mischief and his job consisted of watching over the more random form of chaos. His form of chaos brought the most danger but also the most change in whatever world he visited.

........ Yeeeaaah. Anyways as i was saying, these great beings of mischief and chaos where known throughout the multiverse as the "bumbling duo". A pair of chaos gods who go around messing with worlds governed by other gods of chaos. They were Infamous for going world to world leaving something that didn't belong and having it change the world for better or worst.

"Ya It's like the the narrator said! This is our thing!" proclaimed the insane ball of fire. Completely shattering the fourth wall with it's comment.

"Sigh.... I wish you would stop breaking the fourth wall like that." muttered the bored being of chaos (HA IRONY!). "You know it angers the beings of order when you ignore the boundaries set by the other gods." he drawled.

"Oh please! You worry too much." replied the living inferno, completely brushing his fellow ruler of mischief's concern aside. Showing that he was dead set on going through with whatever plan he had cooked up. "Besides if they haven't done anything to use before why would they now?" he questioned

"Ok 1, I hope you realised that you just jinxed us big time with that little comment of yours." trepp said while also sending a weak glare at his insane friend. "and 2 what makes this idea any more interesting than the previous ones?" he questioned.

Deadman seem to brighten up both figuratively and quet literally, when trepp asked that one simple question.

"You see my blue friend, the reason why this will be different is because the world we will be watching is home to our good friend Harmony!" cheered deadman completely missing trepp in the background banging his head on a random asteroid in frustration.

After spending a good few seconds pounding the poor asteroid into rubble with his own head, trepp was able to calm down enough to turn to his fellow chaos god with the best calm look he could muster. Taking a deep breath trepp slowly calmed his nerves knowing he would need every ounce of patience he had for what was to come.

"So you're telling me that you're planning on messing with the world of one of the oldest gods of order?" he questioned." the same goddess that put you in those very chains in the first place?" some irritation was slowly building up.

"HAHA! I know right!? Best payback prank ev-!" laughed the insane deity, but his enjoyment was cut short as he realised the his stoic friend was giving him the most chilling glare he'd ever seen.

"AND YOU THINK IT'S GOOD IDEA TO SEND SOMETHING TO HER WORLD THAT COULD DRIVE IT TO OBLIVION!?" screamed the usually stoic god as he glared daggers at his irresponsible friend. "Do you have any idea what she would do to us if any of her subjects are harmed because of your impulses attitude!?" ranted trepp.

"C-calm down trepp! You're just overreacting, nothing is going to go wrong!" stammered out Deadman. Realising a nervous chuckle as he notice his blue companion's glare didn't leave his face. "Everything will turn out just fine! Right narrator?" he begged as he gave the disembodied voice a pleading look.

Don't get me involved in this....

"shit!" hissed the living inferno as he took a quick glance at his upset friend, breaking out in a cold sweat when he notice his usually stoic friend was still sending him a scathing glare. "Hehehehe...would it make you feel better if I said sorry" he laughed nervously.

Trepp could only keep his glare up for a few seconds longer before he released a tired sigh and settled with giving his squirming friend an annoyed look.

"Whatever... I'm just glad I nipped this in the bud before anything could happen." groand the exhausted deity, but he was quick to notice that the nervous look was still planted on Deadman's face. "What happened?" he questioned feeling that he would not like the answer.

"Well......I might of, possibly, more than likely...SentThePackagedAllready!!" blurted out the fiery being. Hoping his friend didn't catch what he said, but unfortunately he did if the sporadic head twitching and the clenching of his hands were any indication."hehehe~ oops?" he said sheepishly.

"YOU DID WHAT!? WHERE DID YOU SEND IT!!" Trepp screamed as he quickly rushed towards his friend, planning to strangle him for this colossal mess up that could end badly for the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meanwhile in Equestria, location Castle of Friendship.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you twilight, I really think you shouldn't be messing with something that somehow got into the castle" spoke a nervous purple and green baby dragon. His green eyes looking towards said object as his friend/mother figure was poking and prodding the strange objects.

"Spike I told you all ready it's just a tv, just like the one's in the human world." explained a lavender pony with large purple eyes and a straight prussian blue mane and tail with violet and rose streaks and to top off the look, she was sporting a horn and a set of wing, officially making her an alicorn one of the rarest species in the whole world.

"I know what it is Twilight. I'm just not sure you should be messing with something that shouldn't even be in our world." said the nervous drake as he kept a safe distance from the 70 inch plasma widescreen tv (WITH NETFLIX!) which was hanging on the wall of the ballroom.

"And that's what I'm trying to figure out," muttered twilight as she tried every type of scanning spell to make sure it wasn't a trap, but every scan ended with it coming out clean."but from what every spell is telling me is that it's safe." she exclaimed.

"Well maybe you could take a look at this box now." spike said as he pointed towards the mentioned box which was set in the corner of the room.

"I was getting to that." the young alicorn said as she makes her way to the lone box, keeping her guard up, "hm? there's a note taped on it?" she questioned, using her magic to pull the note from the box.

Dear twilight sparkle.

You are no doubt wondering about the two items that I have left within your home. Firstly I would like to put any fears you might have about the objects being some sort of trap. I sent these items to you so you could glimpse into worlds. Held within this box a set of DVDs and a DVD player to go with the TV that was also provided for you. The DVDs contain all of the episodes of a show from another world that dedicated itself on answering the most important question ever asked... who would win in a fight! This show pits some of the greatest warriors against each other to see who would come out on top! but If this doesn't catch your interest and you think this would be a waste of your time, then you are free to put everything up where you found it and both the tv and the box and it's contents will be gone from your castle within an hour, but if you are interested in the concept of seeing warriors from other worlds battling it out and LEARNING about other worlds and their coulters. Then please take a seat and enjoy the show!

From: A friend.

Both residents of the castle stared at the letter before giving each other a confused look. After a few more seconds of silence it was spike who spoke up.

"So... what should we do?" questioned the young dragon as he waited for his parental figure to came up with an answer like she usually does when faced with the abnormal situations that always seem to find their way to their doorstep.

Said lavender pony just stood there in deep thought until she looked towards the box and used her magic to remove it's contents and gently lay them on the floor in front of the tv.

"Spike could you do me a favor and please get the girls while I set everything up?" Asked Twilight as she started connecting the wires in the correct areas just like the human counterpart of her friend rainbowdash showed furring her second time in the human world.

"So the others will be watching the show as well?" Spike asked, wondering if it was a good idea to involve more ponies in this strange situation.

" well if it's not a trap like the letter says then i don't see no reason to not let them in on a rare chance to see something from a whole new world." replied the princess of friendship with a simple shrug. "Besides I'd rather have our friends here with us incase it is a trap." she explained further.

The young drake thought twilight's words over a few more seconds before giving her a bright smile and running off to complete the task that he was given, leaving an amused Twilight who couldn't help but smile at her young charges enthusiasm. Shaking her head in amusement she decided to get back to her own task stopping only after she took a quick glance at the title of the DVDS.

"DEATH BATTLE?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.1K 42
Twilight Sparkle. A name so few knew. Her life was pretty terrible, if you'd even call it a life. One day, her President makes a decision that will c...
8K 97 26
A school where teens learn how to be superheroes. I do not own anything in this fanfic. As always,please be respectful to not only me but also every...
14.2K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
113 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...