The mane six watches death battle. ch 51. Wolverine Vs Raiden

"So what brings you here Sunset? Besides the obvious," Twilight said curiously, mentioning the joke from the last chapter.

"Well the girls are all doing their own thing at the moment so there wasn't much to do when I felt the need to make that joke," Sunset replied cheekily as she sat on the couch.

"So where did you get the urge to do the joke? Do they care that you just left the premises without a proper reason?" Rarity asked thoughtfully, knowing about the ins and outs of running a business.

"It's fine. It's been slow and I needed a day or two off. Plus I wasn't doing anything that important," Sunset answered as she stretched a bit.

"And what were you doing partner?" Applejack asked, giving Sunset a weird look.

"Teaching a guy to dance," Sunset replied quickly.

Flashback

"That's right. Just keep on moving," Sunset muttered, holding two Beretta M1951 pistols with extended magazines. She was currently making some poor schmuck move to avoid each bullet she shot near his feet or in her words dance.

While this might seem a tad extreme, and in most cases, Sunset would agree with you, but this guy had the misfortune of trying to rob the bar.... Which is known for being one of the toughest places, hell the only reason he got as far as he did was that Bobo was taking a lunch break.

The poor fool was starting to feel tired and Sunset was getting bored. You could only make someone do this for so long before it got repetitive. Suddenly Sunset felt it, an urge that was too great to ignore and needed to be answered immediately.

"Hey, Mugshot. Taking a bit of time off," Sunset said as she shot a chair to flip it to hit the poor schmuck, knocking him out.

Flashback Over

"Just got old fast you know," Sunset sighed regretfully.

"I see," Applejack said, knowing that the interdimensional pony was telling the truth somewhat. She decided to let it go though cause she does know what Sunset does so no reason to say anything.

"Well no matter what the case, you're always welcome to stay and watch a death battle episode with us," Twilight offered as the others got ready to watch Death Battle.

Just as they were about to play the next episode, a familiar male voice called out and said, "Twiley? You in here?"

"In here BBBFF," Twilight yelled happily, running to the door as Shining Armor entered the room.

"What're you doing Shining? Shouldn't you be with Cadence and Flurry right now?" Spike asked while walking towards the siblings.

"They're having another Mother-Daughter day so I decided to come by, visit you and watch another episode," Shining answered simply.

"That's great and I have someone I want you to meet," Twilight said, leading her brother to the others. "Shining meet.."

"I've already met soldier boy, Twilight. You don't need to introduce us," Sunset interrupted cheerfully, waving at Shining. "How's it going?"

"A bit worse now that I've had to hear that nickname of yours again," Shining said glumly. Looking to his sister's and friend's expressions, Shining explained, "I meet Sunset here a few times before she left to wherever she went. Always called me Soldier Boy when I was a cadet. At least Cadence doesn't know about it."

"Well, it's a good thing she isn't here because this is gonna be awkward enough as is," Pinkie said.

"... What? Pinkie, what are you-?" Twilight began, only for a flash to cut her off.