The mane six watches death battle. ch 36 Tigerzord VS Gundam Epyon

Tigerzord VS Gundam Epyon

"Alright now that Luna's back with the changeling nonetheless," Twilight said, a bit confused at the situation.

"We had to keep this changeling with us until the proper authorities arrive," Luna said regretfully. "They should be here within the hour."

"Well I guess we'll have to deal with this for the time being," Twilight said, using her magic to levitate the remote to her. "So are you ready for the next episode?"

"You bet Twilight. Giant robot battle," Spike said, jumping up and down on the couch. He almost fell off if it wasn't for Shining grabbing him at the last moment before setting him back on the couch.

"Calm down Spike," Shining said, chuckling a little. "You don't want to hurt yourself."

"Sorry but I want to see the next episode," Spike said, smiling bashfully.

"Same here squirt but there's one thing I'm curious about," Rainbow said, floating above the two lazily.

"How to get your own robots?" Fluttershy asked, trying to be helpful. Even Doomguy Plushie looked like it was agreeing with it's owner with a small flag in it's hand.

"Well there's that but what I want to know is what's an Epyon?" Rainbow asked, getting blank looks from everyone in the room. The whole room was silent for a moment until the ponies in the room heard a faint noise in the distance.

"Mineminemineminemine," they heard a voice in the far distance coming from outside the window.

"Do you hear that?" Rarity asked her closest friends.

"Yeah, it sounds familiar," Applejack said, straining to hear the insane mantra coming from who knows where.

"MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!" the voice was getting louder.

"Now that you mention it," Twilight said, instantly recognizing the sound.

"Wait is that who I think it is?" Starlight asked, feeling uneasy

"MINE!" the voice screamed before a small crimson blur burst through the same window Twilight had just fixed and slammed into the bound Changeling with enough force to launch him across the room and through the other window, to where the group could see him flying into the sunset. As the changeling traveled farther and farther away from the castle, the would be assassin caused a twinkle in the sky.

Everyone was silent for the briefest of moments before Luna broke the silence and said, "Well that takes care of that." Looking at her fellow princess, Luna asked, "Who or what is that?"

"That's Deadman. He's the one that send us this stuff," Twilight said, gesturing to the box and TV. "I'm just not sure why he's here."

"Yeah, hey Deadman. Why're you here?" Rainbow said, lounging on the couch.

"I AM HERE FOR THE BATTLING OF ROBOTS!" screamed the mad god.

"Gees, you don't have to yell," Applejack said, covering her ears while Fluttershy hides behind her mane. In her hooves, Doomguy Plushie looked as if it was glaring at the god.

"And anyways aren't you a god? Why would you care about two robots fighting?" asked Starlight with a raised brow.

"You fool!" bellowed Deadman with such force, Starlight's mane was blown back. "MAN,WOMEN,CHILD, OR EVEN A GOD MUST RESPECT WHEN TWO TITANS OF STEEL DO COMBAT!" declared the mad god.

"YA!" cried Spike as he gave the fire god a high five.

"Ok? So are we gonna have anymore unexpected guests?" Twilight asked, as if tempting fate herself. The very next moment a grey furred pegasus with a blonde mane came through the destroyed window and worried.