The mane six watches death battle. ch 42 Boba Fett VS Samus Aran Remastered

Boba Fett VS Samus Aran Remastered

A brand new day, that meant Twilight and her friends were getting ready to watch the next episode. They were just finishing up with setting their snack table as each of them took a seat.

"Is everyone ready for the next episode?" Twilight inquired, looking at all of her friend's excited faces.

Before anypony or dragon could say anything, a strange magical hum was heard, causing them to look at the mirror portal. The girls, one dragon and a plushie holding a small BFG were standing there, ready to fight off anything that walks though it. A moment later, a unicorn mare with a light ember coat and a red and yellow mane walked through the mirror.

"Sunset?" Twilight inquired, shocked at who it was.

"Hey, Twilight. How's it going?" Sunset questioned, walking towards her princess friend.

"I'm surprised you're here, Sunset. Why're you here? Is something wrong?" Twilight rambled, flying towards her friend in worry.

"Everything's fine, Twilight. I just needed to get out of the house for awhile and thought that I could stay here for a bit," Sunset reassured, calming down her friend. "I have the sirens at my place and they're all on their periods."

"How bad can it be?" Spike inquired, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well..." trailed off Sunset as she thought back on how bad it was that it made her have to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~{an hour ago in the human world, outside Sunset's apartment.}~~~~~~~~~~~

"RAAAWR!" bellowed three voices that sounded like the unholy offspring of Godzilla passing a kidney stone and Scott Mcneil(1) with such intensity that it shook the apartment building. Standing in front of said building was one wide eyed Sunset who was sweating buckets.

"Nope!" said the baconed haired girl as she quickly made her way to somewhere safe. She wondered how her friend Twilight was doing and if she was willing to let her crash for a bit until things cooled down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's just say i'd rather spend time fighting dragons and leave it to that," muttered the former student of Celestia right before getting swept into a near bone crushing hug from Twilight.

"Oooh! Who cares about why you're here!?" said the Princess of friendship. "It's been so long since we saw each other, let's just enjoy the time we have."

"Sure, so what're you doing here? Shouldn't you be outside or something?" Sunset wondered, looking at all the pony versions of her friends.

"We're gonna watch Death Battle," Pinkie cheered, jumping in the air and waving her hooves.

"Death Battle? You've got my interest," Sunset mentioned, grinning at the title alone as she followed Twilight to the couch.

"C'mon and watch with us. As Pinkie would say," Twilight began, taking a seat as Sunset did the same.

"The more the merrier," Sunset and Twilight quoted before giggling. Spike sighed and pressed play on the remote, starting the next episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Inspiring us
For Encouraging us
For Teaching us
We Dedicate this to you
Monty Oum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~