The mane six watches death battle. ch 44 Guts Vs Nightmare

Guts Vs Nightmare

Author's Notes:

here's the new chapter! also injoy are special quest ShinigamiSparda!!

Again we find ourselves in the void of space where today only Harmony, Alpha, and Deadman were present for today's episode.

"So you're having Trepp do that?" questioned the goddess of Harmony.

Giving her a nod Deadman answered. "Ya i thought it was for the best."

"Though now it feels weird without a fourth member," muttered Alpha, and that moment a portal opens, spitting out today's guest star.

"Huh... Well, I didn't expect to be here." Gilgamesh said. "So... I'm guessing this is another crossover?"

"Oh look, a wild cameo has appeared," joked the chaos god, while the other two gods walked towards the new quest.

"Hey, so... usually I'm on a different Equestria by now. This isn't a displaced crossover is it?" Gilgamesh asked.

"Ok? This fellow looks like the legendary warrior Gilgamesh but he feels different," question Harmony, every deity knew of the warrior and weapons collector and while this being had the looks and even the energy of the legendary Gilgamesh, his soul wasn't the same.

Gilgamesh turned to look at Harmony and froze for a moment before bowing. "Um, hello ma'am. Uh, yes, I'm just a human who took on the mighty one's name form and mantle."

"Wait... are you one of the victims of the merchant?" question Alpha.

"Uh, well 'victim' is a bit subjective, honestly it's the best thing that ever happened to me, but yes, I am one of the Displaced."

"HA!" laughed Deadman, causing a few stars to explode in the distance. " you mean Merch is still doing that!?"

"You think he'd learn his lesson the first time..." muttered Harmony.

"... Should I be concerned about the exploding stars and the possible trillions of potential deaths?" Gilgamesh asked.

"Don't worry... Deadman only does that for dead areas in space, in fact he just help create life their." answered the male god of order with a shrug.

"Oh, good. Wait, Deadman? Oh I've heard of you! So my author must be working on that Death Battle fic then."

"Oh us, are we dealing with a self aware mortal?" groaned the goddess of equestria.

"Uh, sort of. Found I was a fanfic character, honestly explains a lot about my life, and I got an iPhone with access to the internet that the writers use, so it helps me check out some other potential universes."

"Neat! Gimme!" laughed the mad god as he... somehow snagged the iPhone from the Mortal.

"Be careful with that thing, ok? It was made by Umbra before he downgraded himself to Aaron, I have no idea how to fix it if it breaks."

"Don't worry kid you amongst gods. If dumbass breaks it we can fix it," Alpha said.

"Alright then. So, uh, which episode are they watching today?"

"Guts vs Nightmare," answered Dedman as he got bored of fanfics and was playing Fate grand order on Gilgamesh's Phone.

"Oh, my favorite episode! Sweet! So who's showing up?"

"Well, read on and see." Deadman said, looking to the audience and activating a wobbly scene transition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~