The mane six watches death battle. ch 39 Kirby VS Majin Buu

Kirby VS Majin Buu

We find most of our heroes gathered in the castle. They had hoped to see another episode of Death Battle, but when Rainbow Dash and the rest of the group entered the castle they quickly noticed both the eerie silence and the absence of Twilight, Spike, and Starlight.

"Uhhhh girls? Is it just me or does the place seem kinds empty to y'all?" asked Applejack as they made their way down the hall leading to entertainment room, or the super awesome room of fight, and snacks.... Rainbow and Pinkie's words not her's.

"I agree Applejack it is quite ominous and is it just me or do i hear... crying?" asked Rarity as she and the rest of the group made their way down towards the their destination.

Once the group made it towards the sound which lead them to one of the many rooms. Opening the door, the small group of ponies found their friend Twilight on the ground crying with Spike and Starlight comforting her. This confused the girls as Applejack asked, "What's going on here?"

"That's what I'd like to know," a gentle voice said from behind the five ponies. The small group of friends turned around and were greeted by Princess Celestia, Luna and Prince Blueblood stand there with confused expressions.

"Your highness," the ponies, minus Starlight and Twilight, said as they bowed respectfully.

"Come now, none of that," Celestia said as the ponies rose back to their hooves. "Now can some explain what's going on?" Celestia asked, concerned for her former student's condition.

"We just found her like this, Celestia," Rarity said truthfully. "Also if I may be bold to ask, why are you and the prince here?" Rarity asked, slightly glaring at the prince.

"To answer your question Miss Rarity, I came with my aunts to see this show they've been going on about. But most importantly, I wanted to see my old friend since we haven't talked in awhile," Blueblood said, looking over Rarity to see Twilight still crying.

"Wait, you and Twilight were friends?" Rainbow Dash asked, shocked by this.

"We're still friends, we used to be playmates when we were younger," Blueblood said as another sob escaped from Twilight. "This reminds me of the time Twilight thought you were going to send her to magic kindergarten," Blueblood said causing Celestia to giggle at the memory.

"I must say, I'm a bit surprised," Rarity said, looking at the prince with a neutral look.

"Why's that Rarity? What's got you surprised?" Luna said, taking a step forward to look at the group. The very next moment Twilight out an audible sob as Pinkie hopped towards her sad friend.

"Well it's just that when we met at the Gala, Prince Blueblood was...," Rarity began to say as said prince sighed.

"I know Miss Rarity, you don't have to remind me. It was a bad day for me and I'm generally not much of a social butterfly, for that I apologize for how i acted that day," Blueblood said remorsefully, bowing to the fashionista.

Rarity stared at the prince with her mouth opened slightly, unable to form any words. It took her a second to remember that the princesses and her friends were watching her so she cleared her throat and said, "Apology accepted, Prince Blueblood."

At that moment Spike popped up between the two, giving the Prince a dark glare. "I'm watching you..." He whispered darkly.

"Well that's fine and dandy but can we get back at the matter at hoof. Twi's still crying over there," Applejack said, pointing at the downed mare as Pinkie tried making funny faces to cheer her up.