The mane six watches death battle. ch Part 41 Gaara vs Toph.

Gaara vs Toph.

We find our group of heroes back in the rec room to enjoy another great episode of Death Battle. But it seems we have some unexpected guest today.... Well unless you've been reading the comments then you know who's appearing this chapter.

"So Pinkie... if i may ask, why are your sisters here?" asked Twilight as she look at the Pie sisters all sitting on a extra couch that Twilight had bought for when guest came over to watch Death Battle.

The pink party pony was about to answer her bookworm friend until she was interrupted by her more tempermental sister.

"well EGGHEAD if you MUST know, Maud said all three of us should visit Pinkie Pie," snarked Limestone Pie, much to her older sister Maud's silent charging.

And it seems she wasn't the only one who wasn't amused by the the middle child of the Pie Family if the flat look the Twilight was giving was any hint at her annoyance

"You know i can send you to the Moon for that attitude right?".said Twilight with a flat tone.

And while everyone (minus Maud and Pinkie) were getting a little nervous from the tense atmosphere, Limestone simply gave the princess of Friendship a smirk.

"Heh you got a backbone on ya you're Highness, I like that." said Limestone with a nod of respect.

Pinkie being the ever energetic Pony she was couldn't help but bounce in her seat in barely restrained happiness. "YAY! My sis made another friend!" she cheered.

"Ah think you might be exaggerating things a little bit sugar cube," muttered Applejack, to the farm pony all she could see was a fight about to happen.

"That's just how Limestone makes friends..." said Maud in her usual monotone voice as her younger sister Marble nodding shyly in agreement.

"Well let's start the show before this two become any friendlier" muttered Spike as he pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Throughout Death Battle, we've seen all manner of weapons and abilities, but these two combatants command the Very Earth around them.

Limestone smirked. "This should be interesting..."

Boomstick: Gaara of the Desert.

"I wonder what he did to get that title?" wondered Rainbow Dash, thinking it would be awesome having a title like "Rainbow Dash of the clouds"

Wiz: And Toph Beifong, the Blind Bandit.

"I wonder if the dear is really blind?" worried for the fighter if they really did have such a huge disadvantage.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Gaara
(*Cues: Akatsuki - Naruto Shippuden*)

Wiz: Gaara of the Desert is a short, skinny, pale, stick of a kid, but he's also one of the deadliest shinobi in the world.

Boomstick: He looks like a member of Green Day.

"Pretty pasty for someone who lived in the desert his whole life..." Rainbow added. "Though he does have that eerie feel, like he could kill you by just glaring at you..."