The mane six watches Death Battle Part 66

Ken VS Terry

It was a new day and everyone was gathering to see another episode of death battle. Though twilight's friends were surprised to see Princess Luna and Sunset in the living room with Twilight and Spike.

"Oh howdy princess," Applejack said with a tip of the hat. "What brings you here?"

"Oh nothing much," Luna said as she took a sip of tea. "I was just coming to see Twilight and Spike to see how she was doing. Wanted to see how she and the little Mew creature was doing."

"Where is the baby?" Fluttershy asked. "I was hoping to see him and share some toys i got him."

"Taking a nap while Lauren (the A.I) is both keeping an eye on him and playing music to help him sleep," Spike answered while pouring the others a drink. "Oh and Sunset is here to borrow some books from Twi."

"I miss some of the old books I used to read and thought it would do me some good to grab some I could also share with my friends," Sunset chimed in as she took a drink of her tea as well. "It was just luck i got to run into my aunt while here."

Luna smiled and hugged her niece with one of her wings.

"Well that's cool," Rainbow Dash said with a smile. " you can join us in watching another episode of DEATH BATTLE!"

The two nodded as Spike popped in the DVD and pressed play with the remote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERLUDE

Boomstick: Hey Wiz, what has blonde hair, wears red, and fights like hell?

"Big Mac in boxing club in my world," Sunset answered.

"Huh, my brother likes to do the same from time to time in the cider bar from time to time," Applejack commented.

Wiz: Uh, today's fighters?

Boomstick: Aww, you guessed it. Ken Masters, the street-fighting family man.

"A family man?" Fluttershy asked out loud.

"Oh, I think he was mentioned in the Dan fight," Pinkie Pie pointed out.

Wiz: And Terry Bogard, the orphan turned king of fighters.

"Because someone HAS to be an orphan in one of these nowadays," Spike mocked. Not at Terry but the overplayed trope of the main hero being an orphan.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEN MASTERS

Wiz: As the son of a rich hotel tycoon, young Ken Masters wanted everything for nothing.

"Please don't tell me he's some rich pretty boy," Rainbow Dash muttered.

"I believe he is friends with Ryu from what Pinkie Pie is telling me from what she knows from the last fight that mentioned him," Luna pointed out. "I don't think Ryu would be willing to be friends with anyone who wasn't a good person."

Boomstick: Stupid rich kids, why don't their parents ever teach 'em any real values, like squirrel cooking or how to throw a punch?

Rainbow Dash and Applejack nodded at this while Fluttershy gasped at the squirrel part while hugging her Guts and Doomslayer dolls.

"Just because he's rich doesn't mean he is a wimp," Sunset pointed out. She has seen some of the crystal prep girls get into scraps and they could hold their own.