The mane six watches death battle. ch 28 Ivy vs Orchid.

Ivy vs Orchid.

It was a new day for our heroes as they did the same thing they've been doing for the last few days. Sit on their plots and watch the next episode of Death Battle. Not like they have anything better to do.

"I have a bad feeling about this episode," Rarity said as everyone took a seat on the couch.

"What makes you say that, Rarity?" Rainbow Dash said, grabbing the tub of popcorn.

"It's just that the preview from yesterday," Rarity said, looking away from her friends.

"Oh c'mon silly filly. It's not like anything bad's gonna happen," Pinkie said nonchalantly, waving her hoof around. "I mean it's not like something crazy is gonna happen today."

There was a flash of light, blinding everyone in the room. While the girls and dragon tried to adjust to their surroundings, they heard a very familiar voice. A familiar voice that filled most of the occupants with dread and one with anger.

"I'M BACK, BITCHES!" the voice said causing everyone to groan.

"What're you doing here, Deadman?" Twilight asked, her vision returning to her. What she saw wasn't just the small jack-o-lantern like flame but the Dazzlings in their pony forms in front of them.

"Just here to drop off the guest stars," muttered the chaos flame as he placed the three sirens on the couch.

"And we appreciate it," Adagio said, leaning back into seat. The other former sirens grabbed a hooffull of snack and started to eat.

"Yeah, we had fun the last time," Sonata said, eating a chocolate mousse truffle.

"And Adagio wanted to see more of this stuff so she could seduce-" Aria began to say as Adagio put her hoof in the pink pony's mouth.

"Ha ha ha. Pay her no mind," Adagio said, laughing nervously.

"Heh well whatever, I'll see after the episode. Deadman OUT!" yelled the chaos god as he disappeared in a bright flash

Everyone was prepared this time as they covered their eyes before the flash went off. Once the light died down, Twilight sighed as she grabbed the remote and pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: When it comes to the tantalizing femme fatale, these two combatants are the pinnacle of beauty and brawn... not to mention well endowed.

"Oh Celestia why..." muttered Rarity get getting some grins from the sirens already thinking of a way of making this even more fun.

Boomstick: Ivy from Soul Calibur...

Wiz: ...And...

Boomstick: *interrupting* ...Black Orchid from Killer Instinct! Sorry, I'm excited!

"So are we~" Adagio giggeld.

Wiz: I'm Wiz and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Ivy Valentine
(*Cues: Unblessed Soul (Ivy's Theme) - Soul Calibur*)

Ivy: Behave. Behave!

"Oh, I'll behave!" Sonata cooed while Rarity groaned. "Only if she "rewards" me later~!"

Wiz: Left on the doorstep of a London mansion, the infant Isabella was adopted and raised by the noble house of Valentine.