The mane six watches death battle. ch 43 Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro

Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro

The girls and dragon sat around as Twilight left the the room a few minutes ago. All but Applejack were talking happily while the farmer was looking down at the table sadly.

"What's wrong, darling? You seem a bit upset," Rarity wondered, looking up from her tea.

"It's nothing you need to worry about, Rarity. I'm just sad that I lost my last hat," Applejack admitted, rubbing her hatless head with a hoof. "It just feels like i lost a bit of myself."

"I completely understand, Applejack. How about after the next episode I make you a replacement hat," Rarity suggested, hoping to help her friend with her dilemma.

"Thanks Rarity," Applejack said, smiling to the fashionista.

"Speaking of the episode, when will we start the next one," Starlight inquired, looking at her friends.

"We'll start it once Twilight gets back. Do any of you know why she left?" Sunset asked, eating a cookie. The assorted ponies and dragon all looked at each other, wondering if they knew the answer.

"Don't know, but I hope she gets back soon," Rainbow groaned, hovering in the air.

"Getting a bit impatient are we, Dashie," Pinkie asked while munching on some popcorn.

"I'm just wondering what she's doing that's taking so long," Sunset wondered, levitating a soda can to her mouth. She really was hoping that Twilight could finish up what she was doing soon. A moment later said princess walked through the doors and into the room.

"Sorry it took awhile girls," Twilight apologized, taking a seat back on the couch.

"It okay. We were just worried about you," Fluttershy mumbled, nibbling on a cupcake as Doomguy plushie sat on her back.

"There was nothing to worry about, girls. I was just sending a letter to Celestia like usual," Twilight informed, taking a bite out of a cupcake.

"I thought you stopped the Friendship reports, egghead," Rainbow inquired, looking at her friend curiously.

"While I wouldn't of worded it that way, I'm also curious as to why you sent a letter to Celestia," Rarity pondered, sipping her drink like a proper lady.

"I was just Sending a simple letter to Celestia. Nothing serious, but letting her know how we're doing," Twilight said, closing her eyes and enjoying the cupcake. Pinkie sure knows how to make them. "Basically i just told her about the battles, what we've been up to, Sunset being here and telling her to come by anytime to watch with us."

"Wait what was that last one," Sunset gulped, feeling a bit of dread building inside her. She was hoping she misheard Twilight, no she was praying that she misheard.

"Celestia could come over when she feels like?" Twilight replied, looking a bit confused. She didn't see what was wrong with what she said.

"Before that," Sunset begged, wishing Twilight would calm her nerves.

"That you were here, Sunset?" Twilight wondered, still not seeing anything wrong.

Sunset's eyes grew wide while she dropped her snack on the floor. The whole room seemed to fill up with a weird ominous aura as the others felt it. "I feel a dark presence coming," Sunset informed, feeling scared in one of the few times in her life.

A moment later, the windows to Twilight's viewing room shattered as a white alicorn mare stood there. She looked around quickly, her mane looking like fire now, and demonically yelled, "WHERE'S MY BABY?"