The mane six watches death battle. ch 27 Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu.

Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu.

Spike was about to push the play button when a doorbell rang. Confused, Spike asked, "Um... What was that?"

"That was a doorbell but why did we hear that? We don't have a doorbell," Twilight said, trying to understand what was going on. The net moment she looked at Pinkie and said, "You installed a doorbell, didn't you?"

"Yup," Pinkie said cheerfully.

Twilight was just about to ask when she did it but kept her mouth shut. It was better to not to ask since Pinkie was involved. Instead Twilight said, "Who could be at the door?"

Walk over to the front door, Twilight opened it to see someone she wasn't even expecting. Standing in front of the door and wearing golden armor was the blue dragon princess Ember. "Princess Ember? What're you doing here?" Twilight asked, shocked by her sudden appearance.

"Hello Twilight Sparkle. I came by to pay Spike a visit," Ember said while smiling. "May I come in?"

"Of course. I'm sure Spike'll be happy to see you," Twilight said, allowing the dragon princess to enter. They walked back into the viewing room as Twilight said, "Spike, you have a visitor."

"Who could be here for me?" Spike asked, turning towards the door as his eyes went wide. "Princess Ember!!" Spike said, jumping off the couch and running towards his dragon friend.

"Hello Spike, it's good to see you," Ember said, giving the smaller dragon a hug. "How've you been since the Gauntlet?"

"I've been good. Just been helping Twilight and watching this new show we got," Spike said, drawing Ember's attention.

"A show? What's that?" Ember asked, curious about this thing that Spike likes.

"Oh it's a cool show where they talk about two characters and have them fight to the death," Spike said, peaking Ember's interest.

"That sounds interesting, could I watch one with you?" Ember asked, letting go of the smaller dragon.

"Can she Twilight?" Spike asked his sister/mother/friend hopefully.

Twilight looked at her friends, who all had smiles on their faces, and said, "As Pinkie would say, the more the merrier."

"You got that right," the party pony said, jumping on the couch.

The princesses and dragon walked to the couch and took a seat as Spike pressed play on the remote.

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Ninjutsu. Originally created by farmers to kill their oppressive samurai lords, the ninja has become one of the deadliest killers in history.

Boomstick: Like Ryu Hayabusa, the ultimate Dragon Ninja.

"A Dragon Ninja?!" Spike exclaimed with stars in his eyes while Ember smirked, pride evident in her eyes.

Wiz: And Strider Hiryu, the high-tech mercenary.

"A mercenary? This should be interesting," Applejack said, scratching her chin.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick...

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills, to find out who would win a death battle.

Ryu Hayabusa
(*Cues: Ninja Gaiden (NES) - Main Theme (Orchestral)*)

Wiz: His name literally meaning Dragon Falcon-